• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
What stuff does DnD serpent have?
Also tier 2-A will be a mess again after NEP revision. Lavos won't be as strong anymore i guess/
Can anyone in FF affect type 5 acausality or are they above M because he can't do anything to them.

What does DnD serpent have to be first in Low 2-C?
Also tier 2-A will be a mess again after NEP revision. Lavos won't be as strong anymore i guess/
Can anyone in FF affect type 5 acausality or are they above M because he can't do anything to them.
Resists practically everything and has a pretty good wall of hax off the top of my head

Above M.

What stuff does DnD serpent have?
Lots of resistances, mind hax

I believe this character deserves a place or an honourable mention in tier 4 or tier 3

1-C Azathoth needs to be removed since it and their entire verse got thrown into the garbage and don't posses profile's anymore.

3-A: Soul King needs the 4th Placement from Every-Man since he can't resist the effects of Reiatsu Crush and doesn't have a way of bypassing The Almighty's abilities. Plus all the other abilities Soul King has like Thought-Based Reality Warping/Subjective Reality or Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.

5-A: Yhwach needs to be change to just "Characters From Bleach (Specifically Yhwach, Soul King and Aizen) since they all have the same win-con as Yhwach (Reiatsu and for Soul King Reiatsu and The Almighty)
Bump for Placements.

Oma Zi-O should incon with the Tokyo Babel characters due to him resists both God and Tiamat Lilith abilities unless both of them have ridiculous layers of said abilities.

5-A is fair

don't know who Every-Man is so can't help there
Alright.

Me neither but through looking at his profile (And the other profiles of Axe-Cop) none of them can resist "The Almighty" nor "Reiatsu Crush" so he should have the placement based off those reasons alone.

She can get a slot if she defeats one of the contenders...any slot can be changed as long as a match is made.

U mean we cannot fill in any other characters until we've filled all the spots?
no as in, basically the top 5 is filled out with characters, so unless she can beat pokemon who would be the current 5th if the list was updated she isnt getting on the list

3-A: Soul King needs the 4th Placement from Every-Man since he can't resist the effects of Reiatsu Crush and doesn't have a way of bypassing The Almighty's abilities. Plus all the other abilities Soul King has like Thought-Based Reality Warping/Subjective Reality or Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.

5-A: Yhwach needs to be change to just "Characters From Bleach (Specifically Yhwach, Soul King and Aizen) since they all have the same win-con as Yhwach (Reiatsu and for Soul King Reiatsu and The Almighty)
Re-Bump for Placement.

And

1-C Azathoth needs to be removed since it and their entire verse got thrown into the garbage and don't posses profile's anymore.
Bump for Removal.

What are High3A pokemon characters on the list?
Pretty sure they are Mewtwo (with tons of hax abilities), Yveltal (with death+petrification+life force absorbtion in all of his hax attacks) and Victini (with passive probability which makes it always win)

Deceived said:

Re-Bump for Placement.

And

Deceived said:
Bump for Removal.

Also Yang Qi needs to be removed from 3-A since the verse literally has no active supporters and no one who's active really know's the character either (Not even the Chinese Novel guys)

So it's kinda impossible to argue against him since no-one knows the verse nor character well enough.

OP please update these placements, its been days, were starving out here.

Can I put arale against soul king to see if she dan take his placement on the list or nah?
As for right know she beats Soul King so she can his Placement (Should be her against Dark Schneider rather then my man Soul King)

But after future revisions/upgrades He's definitely going to be placed above her.

As for right know she beats Soul King so she can his Placement (Should be her against Dark Schneider rather then my man Soul King)

But after future revisions/upgrades He's definitely going to be placed above her.
Inb4 arale gets tier - infinity feats.
But should I put her against dark schneider or nah?

Inb4 arale gets tier - infinity feats.
But should I put her against dark schneider or nah?
Put her against either Dark Schneider or Greeza since Soul King gets stomp (For Now) and Yang Qi shouldn't even have a placement in the tier anymore since none of the supporters of the verse are actually active currently so it's literally impossible for anyone to argue against him.

(For Context: He's from the same verse Ghost Emperor Yama is from. Sage Monarch)

So Dark Schnider should be the 1st Placement while Greeza should be the 2rd Placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back