• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess

I don't see why CM 1 is considered Smurf hax, she has a 5-A key which is what's used here.
Where is 2-A coming from? Pretty sure Sasha and Misha haven't turned into Aisha in SS arc
Anyway, if CM 1 is Smurf hax then yeah, she can go but jerga stays
CM 1 itself isn't smurf as far I know, is only smurf depending from where it come. Don't know the particular case of Sasha since I don't follow the series, but her CM come from the Silver Sea stuff? Because in that case indeed would be smurf.

CM 1 itself isn't smurf as far I know, is only smurf depending from where it come. Don't know the particular case of Sasha since I don't follow the series, but her CM come from the Silver Sea stuff? Because in that case indeed would be smurf.
High 3A below is 3D, and her hax is 4D

Aisha isn't in the silver sea stuff yet but I think her CM comes from affecting something that governs 4D reality so yeah, she's a Smurf, just not noted in her profile yet

Lesser God Demogorgon is a smurf, btw. So the other list.
Ah, well, if it does not turns to be a valid match, it may also alter this list (I believe this list does not take into account the Lesser Deity key), or, if it turns down to be a stomp, the match can be modified appropriately.

What are Anri's strong shiz in High 8-C?

Because from what I'm seeing, aside from madness and Fear hax, the only concerning thing it seems she has is Instant Death effect. Does she have resurrection/regeneration or anything like that?

Last edited:
Also, why is Tomoki 2nd place in 8-A? His stuff doesnt seem all that impressive compared to the others on the list, am I missing something?

The planeswalker actually does not seem to have any spots on this list.
Which needs to be fixed lol, just from what I've gotten for revisions so far, a small fraction of what they have access to, they have 8 forms of passive power null and 23 active, multiple forms of passive mind hax, multiple forms of passive death hax, passive existence erasure...

Also, why is Tomoki 2nd place in 8-A? His stuff doesnt seem all that impressive compared to the others on the list, am I missing something?
Passive eyesight-based Mind Manipulation.

Demonic Eyes/Charm: Tomoki's eyes passively control the minds of those around him, making them favor him and submit to his demands. The influence of Tomoki's charm has spread across the entire Empire of Gritonia which has a population of several tens of millions. In addition, because of a special perfume made with Tomoki's charm power, a very large portion of the Limia kingdom is also under the effects of Tomoki's charm. The charm of Tomoki's demonic eyes also become more and more powerful with time.

Is it eye contact based or just anyone he looks at?

Hunter has damn good mind resistance anyways but I'm just curious if he can win literally via certain pieces of armor he has lol
Given the description on his profile it seems like he only needs to look at others in general to charm them, not just only their eyes.

But i'm not knowledgeable on the verse at all, so i could definitely be wrong.

I already commented (in this and the previous page) about why I believe Tomoki shouldn't be there, but just to clarify his charm work more so when people see him or are near him.

I already commented (in this and the previous page) about why I believe Tomoki shouldn't be there, but just to clarify his charm work more so when people see him or are near him.
So the Hunter would be good just due to their ability to fight with their eyes obstructed, there are literally pieces of armor that completely cover their entire face including their eyes

So the Hunter would be good just due to their ability to fight with their eyes obstructed, there are literally pieces of armor that completely cover their entire face including their eyes
Not sure if he himself can also charm people through odor or if that was something exclusive of the perfume with his charm, but if that's the case then it would also work via smelling him.

Not sure if he himself can also charm people through odor or if that was something exclusive of the perfume with his charm, but if that's the case then it would also work via smelling him.
Weirdly enough the hunter has counters for that too, they have a mask that is canonically lined with overpowering herbs and spices to drown out outside smells

It’s via him seeing you or you seeing him/being near him.

His charm spread through all of those, but as I said he’s not going to remain 8-A post-revisions anyway and the resistance scaling chain is very hard to quantify atm.
In the era where Mindhax potency was purely numbers based it was far easier to judge lol.

So uh...anyone know how Sacred Eclipse's fatehax works or...? Ive looked through every thread she's been in and it hasnt been mentioned once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back