• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akron should be removed from High 4-C since he got upgraded. On the bright side, I made this as the battle for the 5th strongest non-smurf 4-A.

We don't give spot to characters that are just counters to certain character on the list. Sonic can't beat the ones below him, most notably Jerga but I don't think he could beat Garuo either
How did I not see this until now
That's the thing with Neo Metal Sonic he's everyone's counter and he should be able to touch Jerga but he doesn't have NPI (before anyone says "MaKe A cRt" I did) and it was already established that neo metal stomps Garou

How did I not see this until now
That's the thing with Neo Metal Sonic he's everyone's counter and he should be able to touch Jerga but he doesn't have NPI (before anyone says "MaKe A cRt" I did) and it was already established that neo metal stomps Garou
The list hasn't been updated though

Out of curiosity, would The Hunter from Bloodborne be able to take any slots? They're 8-A, 7-C, High 6-C, and 5-A

Out of curiosity, would The Hunter from Bloodborne be able to take any slots? They're 8-A, 7-C, High 6-C, and 5-A
I know that there are at least 3 other characters suggested for 5-A (and a match that should be concluded) but I don't know about the other tiers

Neo Metal Sonic for #1 strongest 8-A. Fugil shouldn't even be on the list and besides Neo Metal no-sells all of his notable hax. Flowey can't do anything to him due to him being a robot and thus lacking a soul and Neo Metal having acausality 1 just like flowey (Copied from Sonic). he can copy Dragaux's powers and then one-tap him due to scaling to baseline 8-A. Tomoki doesn't resist his own powers and gets mind haxxed when metal copies him. And finally Sacred Eclipse Doesn't resist time stop and Neo MS can make all of her powers useless when he copies her.

Last edited:
I honestly don't even know why Tomoki have a spot (specially one so high), like his only thing is his charm which while in verse is considerably powerful in the wiki are several who resist it, specially more so when considering how the current state of the verse layers in vs threads in uncertain (do to trying to figure how to take in consideration how in verse potency is threated). The only explanation I can think for his spot is that maybe he got it in the past when all mind haxes where decided only with numbers, though even then still shouldn't be in the spot because the big numbers of his charm is one of those things that don't count:
For example, for a mind-controlling gas simply affecting more people with it, by using lots of the gas, would not indicate an increase in potency of the gas as simply more of it was used.
Literally why he have charmed so many is because the mass produced perfume with his charm.

So he should probably be removed.

Neo Metal Sonic for #1 strongest 8-A. Fugil shouldn't even be on the list and besides Neo Metal no-sells all of his notable hax. Flowey can't do anything to him due to him being a robot and thus lacking a soul and Neo Metal having acausality 1 just like flowey (Copied from Sonic). he can copy Dragaux's powers and then one-tap him due to scaling to baseline 8-A. Tomoki doesn't resist his own powers and gets mind haxxed when metal copies him. And finally Sacred Eclipse Doesn't resist time stop and Neo MS can make all of her powers useless when he copies her.
Throw him against the hunter

Who are you trying to submit cause i can answer some questions about the former
The profile ain't complete yet, should be complete in like, a week or two. The current profile only goes up to 9-B.

But basically: He has 20+ layers of powernull against magic, has shiz that can make you as weak as a human, including speed, has 20+ layers of resistance to mind, emphatic, illusions, and madness manip, somewhat limited based Law manip that can make certain actions impossible (Can't use magic, can't use certain ability, can't use constraint skills, regeneration effects cease to exist, etc...), can become invulnerable for like a second or two to everything, and redirect all of it, has ~7x attack speed buff, attack that can negate resurrection, invulnerability, and durability, and quite more that I'm forgetting cuz I'm sleeping.

Half of these are thought-based, btw.

Can anyone tell me what are the strong shiz about Tao Huo and Fran in High 7-C? And if any one of them uses magic?
Fran's stuff is mostly Master's stuff. It's debatable which of the two should have the spot really.
Now Master as a tons of skills and magic. Too much to easily summarize. But he, for example, has a power-stealing skill that can make it so that you become unable to use the most basic fundamentals of your power system, life and magic absorption aura, and they will also immediately stat boost themselves into blitzing the opponent.

Is the power-stealing passive, thought-based, or action based? Also does that include weapons?

Because the dude could set all of their stats to F- rank, which is the equivalent of a normal human (That includes speed, while the dude is like, Massively Hypersonic+), and he can just proceed to blitz from hell and back, and all of that is via a thought, iirc.

Is the power-stealing passive, thought-based, or action based? Also does that include weapons?
Thought-based. Probably could be used on a weapon like Master himself.

Because the dude could set all of their stats to F- rank, which is the equivalent of a normal human (That includes speed, while the dude is like, Massively Hypersonic+), and he can just proceed to blitz from hell and back, and all of that is via a thought, iirc.
Doubt that actually. Master has a ton of power-increasing skills that work beyond stats, which could increase them right back up. Additionally has a kind of power null resistance, abnormal status resistance and, if that's not enough, has time magic and spatial intangibility to makeup for things.

I honestly don't even know why Tomoki have a spot (specially one so high), like his only thing is his charm which while in verse is considerably powerful in the wiki are several who resist it, specially more so when considering how the current state of the verse layers in vs threads in uncertain (do to trying to figure how to take in consideration how in verse potency is threated). The only explanation I can think for his spot is that maybe he got it in the past when all mind haxes where decided only with numbers, though even then still shouldn't be in the spot because the big numbers of his charm is one of those things that don't count:

Literally why he have charmed so many is because the mass produced perfume with his charm.

So he should probably be removed.
The effects still all comes from his charm ability, the perfume is literally just a way for it to spread outside of his range. Hell, the perfume method is FLAT OUT STATED TO BE LESS EFFECTIVE AND LESS POTENT THAN IF HE JUST LOOKED AT YOU OR YOU LOOKED AT HIM. Canonically his authentic charm is >>>>>> The perfume which is in itself ridiculous.

It's the most powerful mind manipulation in the series, which means a lot here; although it'd be difficult to try going into layers until I'm fully caught up with the story; it's undoubtedly 10+ likely 20 if counting fear hax scaling.

Anyway, charm is passive and subtle in its effects. to quote myself:

Well the thing about charm is that anyone who sees Tomoki would be influenced by him, without them even realizing it.

They'd start thinking:

"Hey, he's kind of cool. A nice and honorable guy." And would instinctively go easy on him even while in a life or death fight with him. Avoiding using things that would defeat him among other things. Eventually being subservient to him or being one of his many lovers (If you're a woman)

Meaning, that if you can't resist it at least a bit, you probably won't beat Tomoki.

Edit:

The silver lining here for people in tier 8-A is that Tomoki won't have a 8-A tier post-revisions. He'll just be 7-C.

Last edited:
The profile ain't complete yet, should be complete in like, a week or two. The current profile only goes up to 9-B.

But basically: He has 20+ layers of powernull against magic, has shiz that can make you as weak as a human, including speed, has 20+ layers of resistance to mind, emphatic, illusions, and madness manip, somewhat limited based Law manip that can make certain actions impossible (Can't use magic, can't use certain ability, can't use constraint skills, regeneration effects cease to exist, etc...), can become invulnerable for like a second or two to everything, and redirect all of it, has ~7x attack speed buff, attack that can negate resurrection, invulnerability, and durability, and quite more that I'm forgetting cuz I'm sleeping.

Bruh, anyways yeah Tao Hua doesn't use magic, she is a cultivator.
As for what she does that is notable
She has curses, she will not use them, however, though if it comes down to it she has, charm, memory affecting, binding, and restrictive curses
She has a speed amp that also makes her intangible
She has thought-based info analysis on items that she spams
All cultivators can negate things that attempt to affect them, which includes things that affect the body, mind, soul, and fundamental information that composes them
She can leave the battlefield and enter her garden which is in another dimension, and the garden has multiple passives that from that list of resistances are not resisted
She can overwrite an area of reality with her garden, which should still retain its passives, gives her a stat amp, and protects her from attacks (She leads with this in normal fights)
She can bfr people's souls into her garden where they get hit with the passives
Can live through some absolute fuckery, needing full body destruction to actually properly put them down
Prolly forgot some stuff but this is basically it

That work in tech?

The effects still all comes from his charm ability, the perfume is literally just a way for it to spread outside of his range. Hell, the perfume method is FLAT OUT STATED TO BE LESS EFFECTIVE AND LESS POTENT THAN IF HE JUST LOOKED AT YOU OR YOU LOOKED AT HIM. Canonically his authentic charm is >>>>>> The perfume which is in itself ridiculous.

It's the most powerful mind manipulation in the series, which means a lot here; although it'd be difficult to try going into layers until I'm fully caught up with the story; it's undoubtedly 10+ likely 20 if counting fear hax scaling.
The perfume case is flat out the example about what don't count as layers in the hax page, and that's what give him so high numbers of people charmed. Isn't also like with normal charm he affected so many people in one go, the big number of charmed people with his own charm is something accumulated over time, so that's another reason to not consider them for his potency.

Like, yes in verse is relatively powerful (relatively because everyone actually worth something can resist it and stomp him) but definitely not to the point of be in a list like this.

The perfume case is flat out the example about what don't count as layers in the hax page, and that's what give him so high numbers of people charmed. Isn't also like with normal charm he affected so many people in one go, the big number of charmed people with his own charm is something accumulated over time, so that's another reason to not consider them for his potency.
I'm not actually talking about numbers here, since it's not as relevant anymore. Although, if it was, I would argue against your point heavily and that the perfume is just a vehicle for a power that was already potent enough to effect that many people. Like how how Tsukuyomi uses the moon to have a planet wide range but the moon doesn't increase the potency of the Tsukuyomi itself.

That's true, but severe effects actually start immediately so over time is really just the difference between not wanting to harm him vs. being his slave. Even when his charm was weaker and he was up against Sofia, who has resistance to his charm, she was still very much charmed by Tomoki to the point where she subconsciously went easy on him, just from that one meeting.

In her case, she actually has resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back