• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are Anri's strong shiz in High 8-C?

Because from what I'm seeing, aside from madness and Fear hax, the only concerning thing it seems she has is Instant Death effect. Does she have resurrection/regeneration or anything like that?
Bump^

Also, how strong is Bunny in High 8-C? Does she instantly go for Time stop and stay that way forever?

Also, how strong is Bunny in High 8-C? Does she instantly go for Time stop and stay that way forever?
Time hax is her bread and butter so I would expect her to use it. And yeah, she can keep time stop going forever (or until her opponent is dead).
And if she dies time is reverted to before her death, so if she doesn't do the right thing the first time, she will do so the second time around.

Does she ever get tired? Not necessarily of just using Time hax, but like, can she fight on for hours or days without getting tired? And I can't seem to find the scan for infinite time-stop anywhere.

And how good is she against Low-Mid regeneration users, and what is her AP?

Last edited:
Does she ever get tired? Not necessarily of just using Time hax, but like, can she fight on for hours or days without getting tired? And I assume the resurrection is only 20+ times?

And how good is she against Low-Mid regeneration users, and what is her AP?
She doesn't have infinite stamina, but she can keep the time stop going infinitely and could rest in it.
Resurrection is only 23 times, although she can still manually reverse time afterwards if she's not instantly killed.
AP is 1.1*10^10J.
Low Mid regeneration user can be killed via blade into brain, so she shouldn't have any unusual problems with that.

She doesn't have infinite stamina, but she can keep the time stop going infinitely and could rest in it.
Ah, that's a bit of a problem. Though I can't seem to find a scan for Infinite time stop with Google and guides, can I see the scan anywhere?
Resurrection is only 23 times, although she can still manually reverse time afterwards if she's not instantly killed.
Very well then.
AP is 1.1*10^10J.
Low Mid regeneration user can be killed via blade into brain, so she shouldn't have any unusual problems with that.
This said dude can regenerate having his brain blown to smithereens and having his heart crushed, and can regenerate from straight-up explosions that heavily damages his entire body and turned him into a lump of meat with scattered legs and arms, and he can regenerate it no problem. And that's in his 9-B key. His current regeneration is far, far better than this.

This dude's AP scales way higher than 10 tons, can amp it up to 15 tons, and has an aura that even his own attacks cannot pierce.

Here's his profile btw, it seems I haven't linked it anywhere before which is embarrassing, to say the least.

Also, what are the chances of her talking with her opponent mid-way through the fight, and if there is ever a slight chance she can tell him her abilities?

Ah, that's a bit of a problem. Though I can't seem to find a scan for Infinite time stop with Google and guides, can I see the scan anywhere?
There is an upgrade in the game called "Eternal" which makes it so that the time stop that initially consumed power while activated only consumes power once when you activate it. Would need to look for a scan of it.

Given, one can simply see in gameplay that the ability can be left activated indefinitely.

This said dude can regenerate having his brain blown to smithereens and having his heart crushed, and can regenerate from straight-up explosions that heavily damages his entire body and turned him into a lump of meat with scattered legs and arms, and he can regenerate it no problem. And that's in his 9-B key. His current regeneration is far, far better than this.
Bunny also has fire attacks, so she can just time stop and burn him to ashes.

This dude's AP scales way higher than 10 tons, can amp it up to 15 tons, and has an aura that even his own attacks cannot pierce.
If it's way higher than 10 tons, why is he High 8-C? High 8-C ends at 11 tons...

The aura can just be deactivated via time reversal, unless it's passive.

Also, what are the chances of her talking with her opponent mid-way through the fight, and if there is ever a slight chance she can tell him her abilities?
She might talk a little if the opponent is doing nothing, but she likely very quickly goes over to beating them up. (after like a few sentences on average)
Definitely won't tell them about her abilities. She doesn't appreciate people getting nosy.

No idea, I don't really manage this thread. Personally, if the character has no supporters or otherwise people that can argue in favour of it, I would just consider them to have lost the match. Well, unless it's obvious from the profile alone, but I think that's not the case here.

No idea, I don't really manage this thread. Personally, if the character has no supporters or otherwise people that can argue in favour of it, I would just consider them to have lost the match. Well, unless it's obvious from the profile alone, but I think that's not the case here.
Yeah, basically its The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs Sacred Eclipse and the only thing we're all stuck on is how tf her fate manip works because its not explained and the only supporter, Ionosite, is currently taking a break from the wiki

There is an upgrade in the game called "Eternal" which makes it so that the time stop that initially consumed power while activated only consumes power once when you activate it. Would need to look for a scan of it.

Given, one can simply see in gameplay that the ability can be left activated indefinitely.
I believe I found it, although its called "Freeze" in the guide. It seems its true, but the guide itself mentions she can't damage enemies when its active. I saw some gameplay as well, and it seems to be true, except for some like, jump attack she does that does damage? (Idk wtf is going there man, and the sounds she make, makes me want to go deaf)
Bunny also has fire attacks, so she can just time stop and burn him to ashes.
Considering he withstood the explosions without getting burned, and the fact he can tank electricity just fine, and can look at the sun and not feel a single thing but not sure if thats impressive I'd say the fire won't really do much at all. And considering his aura...
The aura can just be deactivated via time reversal, unless it's passive.
It's passive, iirc.
She might talk a little if the opponent is doing nothing, but she likely very quickly goes over to beating them up. (after like a few sentences on average)
Definitely won't tell them about her abilities. She doesn't appreciate people getting nosy.
Aha I see, well, once she goes and tries to burst his head after a million hit or something, and unfreezes time, I wouldn't really put it out of the possibilities for Yoon-seok to think she has time abilities, and just use his thought-based law manip to not allow any use of time powers, or time stop. Granted, that leaves the dolls if its the latter case.

Last edited:
Yeah, basically its The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs Sacred Eclipse and the only thing we're all stuck on is how tf her fate manip works because its not explained and the only supporter, Ionosite, is currently taking a break from the wiki
Can't the hunter just take the spot? If a verse has no supporters, I see no reason why it should take a spot, especially since there's no one to support their feats and statements.

Can't the hunter just take the spot? If a verse has no supporters, I see no reason why it should take a spot, especially since there's no one to support their feats and statements.
Shows up
Declares Sacred Eclipse the strongest 8-A
Gives no explanation
Leaves

Chad move tbh, but yeah, knock her down to 2nd for the time being, Hunter in 1st, there are already new competetors for 8-A coming out of the woodwork lol

Chad move tbh, but yeah, knock her down to 2nd for the time being, Hunter in 1st, there are already new competetors for 8-A coming out of the woodwork lol
I'm just waiting for Hunter to finalize his position before I throw concept manipulators against 'im to be honest lol

I believe I found it, although its called "Freeze" in the guide. It seems its true, but the guide itself mentions she can't damage enemies when its active. I saw some gameplay as well, and it seems to be true, except for some like, jump attack she does that does damage? (Idk wtf is going there man, and the sounds she make, makes me want to go deaf)
Uh, pretty sure she can do damage in stopped time?

Considering he withstood the explosions without getting burned, and the fact he can tank electricity just fine, and can look at the sun and not feel a single thing but not sure if thats impressive I'd say the fire won't really do much at all. And considering his aura...

It's passive, iirc.
Bunny really just needs to burn enough for a scratch and could just slowly burn him to ashes while time is stopped. She upscales vastly from her AP btw., easily defeating someone that is completely immune to attacks on that level.

Aha I see, well, once she goes and tries to burst his head after a million hit or something, and unfreezes time, I wouldn't really put it out of the possibilities for Yoon-seok to think she has time abilities, and just use his thought-based law manip to not allow any use of time powers, or time stop. Granted, that leaves the dolls if its the latter case.
That's assuming stuff like Bunny not using time reversal (which would make him forget everything) and giving him the chance for that to begin with.

And if he doesn't destroy the dolls they could always reverse time after he cancels his domain.

(He would also instantly lose the spot again anyway...)

The explosions destroyed his body, and they were literal grenades, there were quite a lot of them, where even a single one destroys his body heavily, and iirc, there still wasn't a single burn mark on him, neither when electricity hit him.

Also, Yoon-seok also vastly scales above 10 tons (The feat was done at the end of floor 5, this is floor 10 yoon-seok, and the difference between floors are astronomical, he can kill floor 7-8 people with a single sword attack at this key. Granted, it was with a sword, but his durability is higher than his strength), as I previously mentioned, can amp it up to 15 tons via a thought, has Aura which can tank his own tanks without a single scratch, and has a forcefield he could use via a thought if he feels danger via his danger sense, which is pretty darn good. Also has an item that can protect him from near-death events by making him invulnerable for a short amount of time.

Not to mention, he already fought against someone who can rewind time, and after a few rewinds, he figured out his ability was from an item and just took the items. I still highly doubt that she can even kill him with flame attacks.

Also, not exactly sure about this, but is there a chance to just outright surrender? Every damage Yoon-seok does on her will be 20 times more painful, so would it be plausible for her to just give up, or does SBA not allow that?

(He would also instantly lose the spot again anyway...)

Why would he, exactly? Hell, I don't even doubt him being able to kill the 2nd spot (granted, considering it seems like a LN as well, I won't be surprised if 2nd spot has OP shit)

Uh, pretty sure she can do damage in stopped time?

The guide said she can't, iirc, and one of the videos I have seen (Mostly skimmed through it), showed the moment the character began to attack, the time stop ceased. Actually, if the time stop was this strong without cooldown, wouldn't it kinda trivialize that game entirely? Also can't the dolls just be destroyed by an AOE attack strong enough?

Tbh of my concept manipulators it would probably need to be Susamikado (conceptual sealing user) to get Hunter to stay defeated.
Given Hunter might stand a decent chance here, since Susamikado is otherwise not as strong. But I thought I would try anyway.

The explosions destroyed his body, and they were literal grenades, there were quite a lot of them, where even a single one destroys his body heavily, and iirc, there still wasn't a single burn mark on him, neither when electricity hit him.

Also, Yoon-seok also vastly scales above 10 tons (The feat was done at the end of floor 5, this is floor 10 yoon-seok, and the difference between floors are astronomical, he can kill floor 7-8 people with a single sword attack at this key. Granted, it was with a sword, but his durability is higher than his strength), as I previously mentioned, can amp it up to 15 tons via a thought, has Aura which can tank his own tanks without a single scratch, and has a forcefield he could use via a thought if he feels danger via his danger sense, which is pretty darn good. Also has an item that can protect him from near-death events by making him invulnerable for a short amount of time.
Amps are irrelevant as he won't get them off (or bunny can just reverse time to before he used them)

And, like, he literally can't be that far above 10 tons as 11 tons is the highest he can be while still being High 8-C. Either you gotta upgrade your character to higher tiers or the character isn't that much stronger.

Not to mention, he already fought against someone who can rewind time, and after a few rewinds, he figured out his ability was from an item and just took the items.
How would he figure out Bunny has time reversal? She has no item and it leaves behind no time... also he doesn't really get the chance, cause he dies pretty quick.

I still highly doubt that she can even kill him with flame attacks.
Stat advantage isn't large enough for him to be completely immune to her attacks. You can be at most 4x stronger than Bunny without being a higher tier (not taking into account her upscaling) and then we are talking heat and piercing damage on weakspots piled up during an infinite timestop and stuff.

Also, not exactly sure about this, but is there a chance to just outright surrender? Every damage Yoon-seok does on her will be 20 times more painful, so would it be plausible for her to just give up, or does SBA not allow that?
SBA wouldn't allow it. Wouldn't happen anyway. That girl theoretically dies several times during her journey, you know? And that's just to get rid of cat ears...

Why would he, exactly? Hell, I don't even doubt him being able to kill the 2nd spot (granted, considering it seems like a LN as well, I won't be surprised if 2nd spot has OP shit)
From what I see he kinda doesn't have great survival techniques (like Bunny's resurrection) or anything that instant kills. Many characters with dura neg hax will likely just immediately oneshot him, no? I for example know a character that canonically instantly ages you to death. I also know a High 8-C+ user of unlimited time stop...

The guide said she can't, iirc, and one of the videos I have seen (Mostly skimmed through it), showed the moment the character began to attack, the time stop ceased. Actually, if the time stop was this strong without cooldown, wouldn't it kinda trivialize that game entirely? Also can't the dolls just be destroyed by an AOE attack strong enough?
You sure you are not confusing her with Chelsea? Her time stop ends when she attacks. I just turned on the game to check and you can definitely destroy stuff in time stop.

And, like, he literally can't be that far above 10 tons as 11 tons is the highest he can be while still being High 8-C. Either you gotta upgrade your character to higher tiers or the character isn't that much stronger.
There are verses with large scaling chains that are stomps on stomps with the characters being still in the same tier because we don't allow upscaling like that unless your borderline right on the next tier so I don't think you can just cap them like that.

There are verses with large scaling chains that are stomps on stomps with the characters being still in the same tier because we don't allow upscaling like that unless your borderline right on the next tier so I don't think you can just cap them like that.
I mean... he is borderline on the next tier, no?

Or was more 90% of the way there not enough? I don't remember what we had at exact border, if any.

Yet he isn't buffed to the next tier. I was simply explaining why you can't cap characters like that.
I mean, I couldn't if he sat at like 6 tons. But if he sits right at the border I kinda can, no?

Needs to hit you with the spear, then you get separated form your concepts and both get sealed separately in Susamikado's concept core.
Hitting an opponent whose entire fighting style revolves around dodging is tricky enough lol

Would it cancel out the hunter's Hunter Mark reset?

Hitting an opponent whose entire fighting style revolves around dodging is tricky enough lol

Would it cancel out the hunter's Hunter Mark reset?
Managed to hit Typhon, which is also not exactly easy as it just erases any attack it sees coming lol

I would assume it does, cause... well the conceptual bullshit.

So what, it like splits up all his concepts or something?
Unconscious how exactly? The Hunter resists that
Splits his concepts from the rest of his self, so he can't access those.
And, well, unconscious as the result of that process.

Honestly, even if he could activate the ability, I'm not sure if it would work. Susamikado will first thing into the fight transfer them into a concept space, which is conceptually isolated from the world (i.e. nothing gets in and out without concept manip). So he probably loses access to the Moon Presence and Hunter's Dream right at the start.

Splits his concepts from the rest of his self, so he can't access those.
And, well, unconscious as the result of that process.
Again, this relies on the idea that he can hit The Hunter

Also:

"The machine that separated the will and concept of the citizens and transferred them to the Concept Core, was the Tartaros Machina. While its intended use is for that, since it can also be used on living humans it is theoretically a powerful kind of sealing technique."

So its never actually used it as a form of sealing?
Honestly, even if he could activate the ability, I'm not sure if it would work. Susamikado will first thing into the fight transfer them into a concept space, which is conceptually isolated from the world (i.e. nothing gets in and out without concept manip). So he probably loses access to the Moon Presence and Hunter's Dream right at the start.
And this counteracts time reversal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back