• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
A word to the wise don't bother debating against chinamen unless you're a tabletop game character, a cosmic horror, a self insert power fiction character or other battle boarding bait.

Unless you want to get stuck in layers of BS layered and esoteric hax.
I mean If Eternatus had dimensional travel it would have won and I wouldn't be suprised if he got it in the future

Man, chinamen really got a reputation for themselves, huh.
Still a better reputation than most battle boarding bait tbh.
I mean If Eternatus had dimensional travel it would have won and I wouldn't be suprised if he got it in the future
Then he would be a "TRUE" cosmic horror but until then the hand of nullification is just your standard cosmic horror tbh.

A word to the wise don't bother debating against chinamen unless you're a tabletop game character, a TRUE cosmic horror, a self insert power fiction character or other battle boarding bait.

Unless you want to get stuck in layers of BS layered and esoteric hax.
Honestly Ning doesn't even have his really BS stuff yet so he's still pretty tame and beatable. The fact that he can have addable matches is proof enough.

Of course, his higher keys have Immortality Type 5,8 and 9 Negation, Conceptual Intangibility, Concept Destruction, Black Hole Creation, Void Hax, higher-D dimensional travel etc. so he'll be a true Chinaman then.

Honestly Ning doesn't even have his really BS stuff yet so he's still pretty tame and beatable. The fact that he can have addable matches is proof enough.

Of course, his higher keys have Immortality Type 5,8 and 9 Negation, Conceptual Intangibility, Concept Destruction, Black Hole Creation, Void Hax, higher-D dimensional travel etc. so he'll be a true Chinaman then.
But anos, rimaru, Gilgamesh and etc still beat him lol

Actually, can Ji Ning take 4th spot at Low 5-B? Really not seeing what either QiQi or Makino can do about thought activated concept based spatial lock + Deconstruction Damnaku.

Can anyone tell me why Rei/Adam are the first spot in Low 5-B? I'm... not really seeing anything that impressive? The Mummy sounds way stronger than them.

Actually, can Ji Ning take 4th spot at Low 5-B? Really not seeing what either QiQi or Makino can do about thought activated concept based spatial lock + Deconstruction Damnaku.
Consider that future infinite perp time and extended knowledge versions of Extraordinary Genius QiQi appear to safe her butt.

Last edited:
Consider that future infinite perp time and full knowledge versions of Extraordinary Genius QiQi appear to safe her butt.
Not really sure what they'll do beyond cause Ning momentary confusion as to where these weird girls are coming from before nuking them with a thought anyway. The range of his Dao Domain is obscene enough that they'll just get caught if they show up anywhere on the planet.

Not really sure what they'll do beyond cause Ning momentary confusion as to where these weird girls are coming from before nuking them with a thought anyway. The range of his Dao Domain is obscene enough that they'll just get caught if they show up anywhere on the planet.
They could show up outside the planet then and use space manip technology to attack from range. Or just kill him before he activates the domain.
Future QiQi's can appear in the past before the battles starts. They can't alter the past, but they can in-principle attack the true instant the battle starts, even before he can do thought based stuff.
Due to said past-travel they can also go into the past and gather information on all of Ji Ning's techniques in advance and develop counter tech and skills. Future QiQi can develop tech like a device that does pseudo-time stops that work by freezing things into place on a (sub)atomic level or devices that BFR through time.

Also, just for curiosity, has the domain in practice be used to do anything notable other than command raindrops? The raindrops thing is the only stuff the profile explicitly mentions.

They could show up outside the planet then and use space manip technology to attack from range. Or just kill him before he activates the domain.
Kill him how exactly? The profile doesn't elaborate on her offense all that well.

And that strategy isn't working when a causal sweep of coresense at this stage can cover everything around him close to a light-year (and even peer into pocket dimensions) and activate mind, memory or soul attacks at that range.
Future QiQi's can appear in the past before the battles starts. They can't alter the past, but they can in-principle attack the true instant the battle starts, even before he can do thought based stuff.
Due to said past-travel they can also go into the past and gather information on all of Ji Ning's techniques in advance and develop counter tech and skills.
Most of Ning's current stuff was learned at Mount Innerheart anyway. And that place exists on a different dimensional plane entirely than standard space-time, precisely to prevent info gathering and spying in this manner.

And I'm not even sure how this would play out. It's not as though she'd even be aware of where to start. If she travels back in time on Earth then Ning would be half the Three Realms away.

And again, what good offense do they have?
Future QiQi can develop tech like a device that does pseudo-time stops that work by freezing things into place on a (sub)atomic level or devices that BFR through time.
Would this stop his essence from acting independently though? It's abstract and separate from his mind and consciousness. Also, does she have like, Acausality? Alternate clones? Because I'm not sure how she's doing this while she's destroyed in the present.
Also, just for curiosity, has the domain in practice be used to do anything notable other than command raindrops? The raindrops thing is the only stuff the profile explicitly mentions.
Hmm? He freezes space via law-hax and even thought-based stuff fails. That Rain Domain is in his earlier key.

Kill him how exactly? The profile doesn't elaborate on her offense all that well.
Space cutting, time BFR, subatomic freezing... or vaporize him, I guess. Or she can develop something for use against him using her knowledge + what she might learn in the past. She isn't a genius for nothing. Once spent years developing tech to defeat an opponent.

And that strategy isn't working when a causal sweep of coresense at this stage can cover everything around him close to a light-year (and even peer into pocket dimensions) and activate mind, memory or soul attacks at that range.
QiQi can built devices that can land you in other solar system, so she could easily send bombs and stuff in regardless. Heck, she could just place a bomb where he will be standing in the past and have it blow up in the present.
Additionally, he doesn't necessarily get the time to do that sweep... honestly why would he even do it when not knowing an opponent is there?

Lastly, QiQi is a robot. So, mind, memory and soul stuff is questionable.

Most of Ning's current stuff was learned at Mount Innerheart anyway. And that place exists on a different dimensional plane entirely than standard space-time, precisely to prevent info gathering and spying in this manner.

And I'm not even sure how this would play out. It's not as though she'd even be aware of where to start. If she travels back in time on Earth then Ning would be half the Three Realms away.
She can just follow him and his companions around. The neat thing about being unable to change the past is that she can't be discovered... and she can get into separated spaces. Teleportation devices can get to spatially separated places.

Would this stop his essence from acting independently though? It's abstract and separate from his mind and consciousness. Also, does she have like, Acausality? Alternate clones? Because I'm not sure how she's doing this while she's destroyed in the present.
Timetravel in the verse can't change the past, so no time paradoxes can occure. If she BFR's him to the past the same would presumably apply to him... of course she could also just BFR him into the future. And what do you mean destroyed in the present? She isn't dead yet in the present. Her future selves hit first. And the future versions do all of that on their own. No action from present QiQi is required.

Not sure about essence. It would prevent his brain from working, so can it do stuff while that is the case? Can it do anything notable in particular, given that it prevents any other matter from getting moved?

Hmm? He freezes space via law-hax and even thought-based stuff fails. That Rain Domain is in his earlier key.
Freeze space? So rain stuff and a spatial paralyzing technique?

Can anyone tell me why Rei/Adam are the first spot in Low 5-B? I'm... not really seeing anything that impressive? The Mummy sounds way stronger than them.
Durability Negation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Offensive Quantum Manipulation (Using an Anti-A.T. Field, he can break down A.T. Fields, the fields that separate living beings from one another and maintain their individuality, turning their physical bodies into LCL and freeing their souls), Spatial Manipulation (Unit-01's Anti-A.T. Field inverted dimensional values. Furthermore, as his A.T. Field is superior to Leliel, it should be capable of supporting space just like the angel) and Deconstruction (Adam's Anti-A.T. Field was reducing everything around him to quarks.).

^This is all passive on a planetary range and bypasses multiple "layers" of resistance iirc.

Self-Quantum Manipulation (A person's ego boundary is what forms their shape and keeps it from breaking down. Also, as shown by Shinji and other Lilin as a whole they are able to reform their bodies after being turned into a quantum state/pure LCL. Angels scale to Humanity as share they same nature because of the latter being the 18th Angel/Lilin, furthermore they possess a stronger A.T. Field, which is shown to be the ego boundary during the events of the Third Impact.), Power Negation Field (Adam's A.T. Field is equal to Kaworu's (as he possesses Adam's soul, which is what powers A.T. Fields), which an block out and nullify virtually all forms of energy and matter, including incoming light, electromagnetism and sub-atomic particles, within a certain radius).

^You need to get pass this in order to affect Adam and is "layered" too.

The fact you don't consider Quantum Manipulation impressive is disturbing tbh.

Space cutting, time BFR, subatomic freezing... or vaporize him, I guess. Or she can develop something for use against him using her knowledge + what she might learn in the past. She isn't a genius for nothing. Once spent years developing tech to defeat an opponent.
That really needs to be specified on the page, the offense stuff. Or maybe it was in Techniques, I didn't check those out too much.
QiQi can built devices that can land you in other solar system, so she could easily send bombs and stuff in regardless. Heck, she could just place a bomb where he will be standing in the past and have it blow up in the present.
And these bombs can kill him? Like, they carry any durability negating properties?
Additionally, he doesn't necessarily get the time to do that sweep... honestly why would he even do it when not knowing an opponent is there?
Knowing he's in a fight and can't see anyone as well as having a sense of danger regardless, assessing his environment would the logical thing to do. He's even done this before in a similar circumstance.
Lastly, QiQi is a robot. So, mind, memory and soul stuff is questionable.
Hasn't she had her consciousness transferred into that body? Like, her Inorganic Physiology is even uncertain.
She can just follow him and his companions around. The neat thing about being unable to change the past is that she can't be discovered... and she can get into separated spaces. Teleportation devices can get to spatially separated places.
Considering people who've mastered the concepts of space and time for their use aren't able to locate the place, I doubt this would work.

There's also the implication that the place is displaced through a higher dimension of space but I guess that's not really relevant until I get around to that CRT.
Timetravel in the verse can't change the past, so no time paradoxes can occure. If she BFR's him to the past the same would presumably apply to him... of course she could also just BFR him into the future. And what do you mean destroyed in the present? She isn't dead yet in the present. Her future selves hit first. And the future versions do all of that on their own. No action from present QiQi is required.
Noted then.
Not sure about essence. It would prevent his brain from working, so can it do stuff while that is the case? Can it do anything notable in particular, given that it prevents any other matter from getting moved?
Wait, it's just physical? Cultivators act with their souls so this just prevents movement. His Dao Domain and Coresense should still be usable.
Freeze space? So rain stuff and a spatial paralyzing technique?
He no longer uses the rain stuff by this point. Just boom, space is locked and people can't use any of their powers, mental or otherwise.

Could Dark Lord Soma get a spot in 2-C???

put him against the boys of destiny

castlevania had a revision coming so until then no entry for them.

Sorry for the nitpick but as weird as it sounds, Yama's name seems to be Ghost Emperor Yama in the series.

well, i guess it's time

put Shallow vernal below Yang Qi and Sun Wukong, Yang Qi just passive her while Sun Wukong can seal her and She can't interact with Sun Wukong as he have NEP

Minor Plot Manipulation (Can affect the stories and information contained by the Wanderer's Library, consuming words used for comprehension and could also exist if someone wrote about them)

wasn't that like a Higher D structure? Or i remember wrong🤔

Minor Plot Manipulation (Can affect the stories and information contained by the Wanderer's Library, consuming words used for comprehension and could also exist if someone wrote about them)

wasn't that like a Higher D structure? Or i remember wrong🤔
ok looks like he is a smurf nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back