• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, I am ignoring the above on purpose, I like my braincells alive, why is The Creator above Destiny characters, especially now that Oryx is a part of the 2-C cast + Deathsongs being type 1 now?

My opinion about 2A ranking
(Maybe it would help if someone identified the matchups they should create)

•I think the only ability that would prevent Puella Magi from losing against characters from Final Fantasy seems to be Acausality Type 5, so I think both should share the same spot.

•Again I think Veldanava can't do anything against Final Fantasy characters, but can get an incon against Madoka also win agains Girantina.

So unless I'm missing something, if the necessary matchups are created, the list will be like this.
1. Gu Taxian

2. Characters from Puella Magi Verse (Mainly Madoka Kaname, Kriemhild Gretchen and Homura Akemi) / Characters from Final Fantasy (Mainly ___ )

3. Veldanava (Light Novel)

4. Characters from Pokémon (Mainly Girantina)

5. Wei Huo

Last edited:

•I think there's nothing stopping the highest god tiers in Final Fantasy from stomped all Puella Magi except Madoka, including Homura. The only ability that would prevent Puella Magi from losing against characters from Final Fantasy seems to be Acausality Type 5, so I think both should share the same spot.

•Again I think Veldanava can't do anything against Final Fantasy characters, but can get an incon against Madoka also win agains Girantina.

So unless I'm missing something, if the necessary matchups are created, the list will be like this.
the reason madoka is there is because of the acausality type 5, no one would be able to do shit, it can't be incon if you can't interact with them, its incon if there's a wincon for both and both resist blah blah blah
right @Deceived3596

@deonment I assume it’s because Oryx losing his type 5 makes him susceptible to whatever The Creator throws at him, plus the type 1 concept hax, the creator has in droves with the crystals. Though we can make a versus thread if you want.

@deonment I assume it’s because Oryx losing his type 5 makes him susceptible to whatever The Creator throws at him, plus the type 1 concept hax, the creator has in droves with the crystals. Though we can make a versus thread if you want.
Sure, though concept type 1 may not be relevant as his 2-C key does resist it from Akka, so yeah make the thread

Quick question If character A possesses NEP 1 aspects 1, 3, and 5, and the only thing capable of affecting them is void manipulation itself, while character B has concept types 2 and 3 and NPI, but lacks feats of interacting with NEP, can character B still cut down character A?

Quick question If character A possesses NEP types 1, 3, and 5, and the only thing capable of affecting them is void manipulation itself, while character B has concept types 2 and 3 and NPI, but lacks feats of interacting with NEP, can character B still cut down character A?
Please clarify your nature and aspect there's nothing like nature 5 so it means aspect here or??
Because there's 1 and 3
And no?
Aspect is immunity to those abilities
So I'll say character A would not be defeated by character B with mere NPI

•I think there's nothing stopping the highest god tiers in Final Fantasy from stomped all Puella Magi except Madoka, including Homura. The only ability that would prevent Puella Magi from losing against characters from Final Fantasy seems to be Acausality Type 5, so I think both should share the same spot.

However, Homura is an equivalent existence to Madoka, and its performance is also

However, Homura is an equivalent existence to Madoka, and its performance is also
I know this but after the recent acausality Type 5 revisions I thought Homura only had Type 4 but now when I look at the profile Homura still has Type 5 like Madoka.

Last edited:
I know this but after the recent causality Type 5 revisions I thought Homura only had Type 4 but now when I look at the profile Homura still has Type 5 like Madoka.
What's the reason? Akemi Homura is also above time and space cause and effect.

How in the actual **** did Rimuru and Arceus even inconned Gu chensha? He looks infinetly more haxy than them
Actually it was Girantina. (Arceus doesn't have a 2B key)

Rimuru's 2B key has the ability to spam an infinite number of clones from within a 2A Ä°maginary Space, and all of these clones are capable of making infinite clones, and each clones have acausality type 3 and immortality Type 9. Also Girantina, has a large size type 9 of 2A in the 2B key. Girantina is the 2A Distortion World itself, which is the opposite side of the 2A Pokemon Multiverse, and it can affect the Pokemon Multiverse from the Distortion World and also create avatars with immortality type 9 in the Pokemon Multiverse as it wants.
So basically, even if Gu Chensha destroys them in 2B range, he cannot completely destroy them, and they still continue to suppress the 2B world with its large size, creating avatars, creating out infinite clones, and make a attacks from their own 2A world.

Cradle characters for a spot in High 6A. They can beat adam but I do not know about Ji . Thye have atleast 9 layers of mind/soul hax not to mention reality , law and comcept hax.

But then he wouldn't qualify as a non-smurf now would he?
No way.
May I ask what the reason is?
The void Gu Taxian & The Heavenly Dao are in is currently rated Low 1-A and Gu Chensha IIRC accessed it before reaching Empyrean Dao.
It would be really cool if you did us a favor and made all the dragon talisman characters Tier 1 Smurfs.
Would have probably happened if not for the tiering system staff CRT.

Cradle characters for a spot in High 6A. They can beat adam but I do not know about Ji . Thye have atleast 9 layers of mind/soul hax not to mention reality , law and comcept hax.
High 6-A Ji Ning has 10 layers of mind/soul hax and resistance and 7 layers of concept and law hax and resistance (and his soul is a Type 2 concept). His clone has 2 more concept/law hax layers and all its powers are conceptual.

Anyways someone mind just making things easier for people here?
I tried looking at pokemon profiles but christ, its too many wtf
Just link the profiles that are 2-A which they are only 3 anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back