• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
(Pyra/Mythra has low godly regen but if I need to, I'll give them their full high godly regen)
Both are 5-C
Fight takes place on Aionios

Pyra/Mythra: 3 (CloverDragon03, JoshSSJGod, Hypertornado099)
0ee.jpg

Ganondorf:
c589dcd62c82fadaeac035d89479a7ba61995272r1-1920-1486v2_uhq.jpg

Icon:

Last edited:
So how long can they survive without their core crystal / soul? The second link on the blade physiology page for it isn't loading for me for some reason.

Asking because one of Ganon's main attacks is using his soul stealing spear. Might not be his starting move (It seemed to be his main weapon when attacking Hyrule but when fighting Link he brought out his sword first so I dunno). but it's something he will pull out very quickly.

So how long can they survive without their core crystal / soul? The second link on the blade physiology page for it isn't loading for me for some reason.

Asking because one of Ganon's main attacks is using his soul stealing spear. Might not be his starting move (It seemed to be his main weapon when attacking Hyrule but when fighting Link he brought out his sword first so I dunno). but it's something he will pull out very quickly.
At least five minutes, going by story stuff

5 minutes huh? Pretty decent amount of time for a fight like this. What's Pyra & Mythra most likely to do in combat and how effective would it be to get around Ganon's own regen?

Reactive Evolution go brrrrrr. Don't see anyway for Ganondorf to put down the Aegis Girls for good here. Even if he manages to destroy their body he has no way to deal with their non-existent state though that is assuming he can. Ganondorf is going to have to deal with Precog, Analytical Prediction, Probability manip, Damage Transferal, Attack Negation and Power Null and Sealing abilities which will lessen his options even more and assuming he already knows to aim for the Core Crystal with his attacks as otherwise it would not work given that her soul is stored in the core and not her body. Her Reactive Evolution is just the nail in the coffin here with all the ways it gives her to delete Ganon here.

How fast is their reactive evolution, one stab with the spear is all Ganondorf needs to take their entire soul and I ain't familiar with this series so no idea how good their RE is and how fast it'd give them the resistances and abilities needed to snuff out Crenando. All those abilities like precog, analytical prediction, probability manipulation, damage transfer and all that are pretty nice but not seeing what there helps deal with his regen unless their power null disables regen on his level.

How noticeable is their core crystal, depending on where it is and how big it is yeah I can see how Ganon trying to get his soul steal off would be an issue considering he'd need to hit that specifically (Doesn't help with the precog he'd also need to deal with, although he can arguably offset that sightly just by concentrating really hard to bump up his perception speed)

How fast is their reactive evolution, one stab with the spear is all Ganondorf needs to take their entire soul and I ain't familiar with this series so no idea how good their RE is and how fast it'd give them the resistances and abilities needed to snuff out Crenando. All those abilities like precog, analytical prediction, probability manipulation, damage transfer and all that are pretty nice but not seeing what there helps deal with his regen unless their power null disables regen on his level.
It can vary but it stems from willpower with the most consistent showings of it being it popping in whenever it is needed. Though again, Ganondorf's wincon is based on numerous assumptions. Its assuming on if he is starting with Crenando from the start, knows where to strike and actually lands a hit with all of that being heavily hindered by the Aegis Girls numerous options to avoid getting hit from it as per the abilities stated above. You could even argue that they'd still be fine after getting hit given another Aegis called Malos drained her core before and she was relatively fine but that is speculative so I'm not gonna consider it here.
How noticeable is their core crystal, depending on where it is and how big it is yeah I can see how Ganon trying to get his soul steal off would be an issue considering he'd need to hit that specifically (Doesn't help with the precog he'd also need to deal with, although he can arguably offset that sightly just by concentrating really hard to bump up his perception speed)
Well here is a question for ya then. Can you notice their core? Assuming so, I'd like to ask how Ganondorf would figure out that specifically there is where he should strike with his soul stealing weapon. For all Ganondorf could know, he could guess that she would resist its effects like other other characters can. How much would Ganon's speed be enhanced by focusing? Mythra's foresight (which for some reason isn't mentioned on her profile but it is on Rex's profile who she tags with) can massively amp her perception around her allowing her to tag and counter those faster then her.

It can vary but it stems from willpower with the most consistent showings of it being it popping in whenever it is needed.
Sounds pretty quick then, def gonna be an issue for Ganon then.

hough again, Ganondorf's wincon is based on numerous assumptions. Its assuming on if he is starting with Crenando from the start, knows where to strike and actually lands a hit with all of that being heavily hindered by the Aegis Girls numerous options to avoid getting hit from it as per the abilities stated above.
"If he is starting with Crenando from the start"

Lol huh? I think you misunderstood what I typed, Crenando is just a funny name I call Ganondorf it's not the name of his weapons or anything lmao. Anyway yeah the big issue is that precog, it'd be tough for him to land a strike with his spear. Granted he would eventually try for a massive AOE instead if he keeps failing to land a hit but it's too much of a stretch to say he'd apply his soul steal to that automatically instead of his normal corrosion/death hax which from what I can see they resist.

Well here is a question for ya then. Can you notice their core?
Dunno what the core even looks like so it could be their left eyeball for all I know. Is it super small and inside their body like a blood cell or something? For some reason youtube's being weird so all the links on the blade pysiology page about their cores aren't working for me.

How much would Ganon's speed be enhanced by focusing? Mythra's foresight (which for some reason isn't mentioned on her profile but it is on Rex's profile who she tags with) can massively amp her perception around her allowing her to tag and counter those faster then her.
He amps his speed to the point that people just as fast or somewhat faster than him such as Link start moving in slow motion by comparison. Dunno how well that compares to Mythra's foresight, how much faster are those people normally compared to her when she's not using it?

"If he is starting with Crenando from the start"

Lol huh? I think you misunderstood what I typed, Crenando is just a funny name I call Ganondorf it's not the name of his weapons or anything lmao. Anyway yeah the big issue is that precog, it'd be tough for him to land a strike with his spear. Granted he would eventually try for a massive AOE instead if he keeps failing to land a hit but it's too much of a stretch to say he'd apply his soul steal to that automatically instead of his normal corrosion/death hax which from what I can see they resist.
Oh lol. Yeah and even then that is just one out of the numerous abilities that she can use to her advantage. Probability Manip for example can be used to allow her to evade attacks that would hit otherwise.
Dunno what the core even looks like so it could be their left eyeball for all I know. Is it super small and inside their body like a blood cell or something? For some reason youtube's being weird so all the links on the blade pysiology page about their cores aren't working for me.
There is my point there. Without any prior knowledge one would be unable to know where exactly the core is located. Though so that you know, it is located at the top of her chest.
He amps his speed to the point that people just as fast or somewhat faster than him such as Link start moving in slow motion by comparison. Dunno how well that compares to Mythra's foresight, how much faster are those people normally compared to her when she's not using it?
Well the limit of when she starts getting hit by attacks even with it starts at Flesh Eater Jin if that helps give you an idea.

Yeah but he only pulls them out to gang up on people when he starts getting kinda serious, otherwise Phantom Ganon is just wandering around pranking people or being used as a proxy if Ganondorf doesn't want to fight personally.

Although given the core is on their chest there's a decent chance Ganondorf might hit it with his spear by accident given how massive it is, the spearhead itself is comparable to Links entire body in size. Although like mentioned earlier that also depends on if he manages to land that hit due to their precog and probability manipulation.

Also I could be wrong on this since my knowledge on Tears of the Kingdom is limited, but if he sends out Phantom Ganons to gang up on them, couldn't Mythra just nuke them with a massive AoE via Siren?

If you mean in terms of AP, it's superior to Mythra's regular attacks

If you mean in terms of range, it's frequently shown creating massive explosions and a danmaku of attacks from them can sink a continent thousands of kilometers in size, just going off the top of my head. Siren's blasts are also shot from orbit, so they have a lot of range

I think she can only summon Siren if the battle takes place in Alrest, Siren ain't chilling in Aionios
I don't think that's stated, they're just kinda vibing in outer space, and realistically I don't think that's a condition we apply since it arbitrarily limits a character's abilities

And to begin with, Aionios is this kinda half-merged Bionis and Alrest so like... yeah

Back