• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 1B is possibly so no it does not apply to his 2A key.
The 1-B tier is in possibly yeah, because of those dimensions being possibly universal size. But, there's no doubt regarding existence of those dimensions which X scales to, because he scales to cosmology, so his Haxes are 26D in any key but tier upgrades to possibly only.

I mean it doesn't really matter when even pokemon should just beat him, cause ben doesn't use Alien X's hax in a way that would let him win before they just do, literally anything (looking at you uxie), and even if you do say ben beats them the people above do just have even more stuff, and hell are reality warpers both more acquainted with their kit, and more likely to use their reality warping in a way that wins the match

Ramiris should have a spot in 10-C
Summary of abilities
4 layer law, concept (Type 2), subjective reality and reality warping hax, 2-A range immo 9, with all other types of immortality, 2-B ap(only with the small world ability tho), Dimensional Manipulation, size Manipulation (vary from universal size to countless universal size), reactive evolution, 1 layer power null, etc

Last edited:
Ramiris isolates every character that does not instantly kill her in the 2B labyrinth that exists between the space-time continuum they are in, or the countless space-time continuums along with their multiverse.

Ramiris isolates every character that does not instantly kill her in the 2B labyrinth that exists between the space-time continuum they are in, or the countless space-time continuums along with their multiverse.
Given how the doom of malantai literally exists and mind and soul haxes her on a 1-A level, and she can't interact with Kroak who then just does warhammer things, and im decently sure with maria ramiris just eats a truth and gets ee'd, though i don't know umineko so

It is very well accepted in the profiles. Alien X EE/all haxes scales to cosmology, and 5th dimensional beings and 26 dimensions do exist, even if not of Universal scale size to scale to 1-B tier, currently. So yeah, his EE is 26D.
If said dimensions aren't of significant size then his EE wouldn't be 1-B in his 2-A key though.

Given how the doom of malantai literally exists and mind and soul haxes her on a 1-A level, and she can't interact with Kroak who then just does warhammer things, and im decently sure with maria ramiris just eats a truth and gets ee'd, though i don't know umineko so
Kroak's uninteractibility is for his soul

But like, Kroak doesn't need his body. At all. And resists 90% of the hax on the wiki on a level of 5 or 6 layers.(I can't remember)

So yeah he thinks and sends bro to Aslan

shouldn't god of war characters share a spot with arale and gatchan for 4-A? i remember someone made kratos vs arale and it ended up being inconclusive

If 4th spot we can get then we take it however i doubt the BFR wouldn't work on maria

If 4th spot we can get then we take it however i doubt the BFR wouldn't work on maria
Summoning (Of the Chiesta Sisters, Sakutarou and many others)

Tier high 1C has some issues. Characters below Wukong are 12d upwards, and DC characters should either share a spot with Spiral, be above Wukong (assuming he’s 10D), or have Dream of the Endless and Mr. Mxyzptlk share a tier with him. Dream is superior to 10D Mxy, who has a somewhat good ability that can open portals to an 11D realm.

Ok, so the TTSDK verse has some editing scandals and the pages are being reviewed to see if Jozay made any other edits that were not really approved by staff, so until then I feel that any people from the verse (such as Rimuru) should be for now removed from the lists.

I don't think there are that many tiers with empty places? I'm pretty sure the majority of them could be filled, with only a few exceptions.

Anyways, I'm all in for top 15. We'd have more matchups, while not losing anything.

15 seems to be the best option.

Allows space for the more cluttered tiers (like Low 1-C and Low 2-C) while not being too large.

I don't think there are that many tiers with empty places? I'm pretty sure the majority of them could be filled, with only a few exceptions.

Anyways, I'm all in for top 15. We'd have more matchups, while not losing anything.
Tier 0, High 1A, 1A,Low 1A, High 1B, 1B, High 1C, 1C, 4C, Low 4C, High 5A, 11A, 11B, 11C, all would have more empty spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back