• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do characters with "possibly" ratings still qualify for spots? I was going to suggest DnD characters since High 1-B has a ton of open spots but their High 1-B ratings have "possibly" next to them

Do characters with "possibly" ratings still qualify for spots? I was going to suggest DnD characters since High 1-B has a ton of open spots but their High 1-B ratings have "possibly" next to them
1. If it is for both AP and durability I think it is allowed.

2. D&D characters have been removed from the lists since the supporters left on this site are unwilling to defend them.

Oh, alright then. The Doctor for a spot in High 1-B
Yeah, there's a lot of characters on here with multiple spots (cuz of different tiers).

Doctor Doom, the Captain from Granblue Fantasy, Kang Han Soo, Anos, etc.

They just need to maintain the same requirements: They must be physically in that tier, not just have the AP for that tier.

Likely Character from Marvel Comics (Mainly Sentry and Galactus) look better
Fair enough.

Speaking of sharing a spot, Odin from Marvel should share Doom's 3-C spot.

1. Layered Low 1-A mindhax and resistance to mindhax.

2. Really good power null.

3. Type 1 Concept Manipulation.

4. Absorption of both powers and people in general.

5. Layered EE that could've EE'd someone who resisted EE.

6. Quantum Manipulation

7. Soul hax.

8. Space-Time Manipulation.

9. BFR

10. Death Manipulation

11. Time Travel

12. Can teleport all of Asgard into another dimension

13. Resistance to Soul Hax from the 2-C Hela, Death Manipulation, Power Absorption, Age & Death Manipulation, Power Null, Interdimensional BFR, Cosmic Awareness, and Deconstruction.

Last edited:
Not sure how Spongebob's plot manipulation would work against Dr. Doom but yeah I guess he could be above him for the Low 1-A stuff

DMC no longer has 5-D hax, now it's only 4-D.

Boot them off the 4-A list (even Ace from FF has 4-D hax, not sure about EBF but in any case there should be a match up for that), and put them at the bottom of the 7-B list for now.

image.png

Now that I updated him, bro isn't even 1-B anymore. Kick this clown off the list

The fact that Benn is listed among the strongest feel so weird, like pretty sure a good chunk (if not everyone) of the 7-A non-smurf could easily defeat him unless he instantly transformed in Alien X which obviously isn't in character.

El hecho de que Benn esté incluido entre los más fuertes se siente tan extraño, como si estuviera bastante seguro de que una buena parte (si no todos) de los 7-A que no son pitufos podrían derrotarlo fácilmente a menos que se transformara instantáneamente en Alien X, lo cual obviamente no está en el personaje. .
I think the Omnitrix will transform him regardless, remember that Failsafe protects Ben if his life is in danger, so Omnitrix would give it to Alien X if none of his other aliens can handle the battle.

I think the Omnitrix will transform him regardless, remember that Failsafe protects Ben if his life is in danger, so Omnitrix would give it to Alien X if none of his other aliens can handle the battle.
The claim that he would automatically transform in Alien X if his life was ever put in danger is a really extreme claim that would need to be supported with scans, because if that was the case he would be above Isekai Mahou characters.

The claim that he would automatically transform in Alien X if his life was ever put in danger is a really extreme claim that would need to be supported with scans, because if that was the case he would be above Isekai Mahou characters.
I mean, it all depends on which alien is useful in the situation, for surviving a Big Bang, the Omnitrix gave Feedback to absorb it

The MCU's 7-B characters were upgraded to 7-A so they should be in a free slot of that tier
Bumping this since the 7-A are being discussed. Doctor Strange Supreme has Low 1-C durability and conceptual hax (Time and Fate) with the Eye of Agamotto, which is in process of being upgraded to 5-D. He can absorb his opponent just by opening his mouth, BFR though portals with 2-A range, Sealing that works on objects with Low 1-C AP, etc.

I mean, it all depends on which alien is useful in the situation, for surviving a Big Bang, the Omnitrix gave Feedback to absorb it

Something like the big bang is more recognizible as a big threat that need special means than say, a dude with a sword (as various of the characters in the non-smurf list use swords as weapon), gun or your typical elemental/energy attack, that doesn't mean that he would automatically become Alien X in face of those sort of things that could appear unimpressive at first glance but that could actually kill him (either from ap or an hax that one wouldn't notice at first glance). But anyways, if is always assumed that he will always transform in Alien X then meh, put him at second spot.

Something like the big bang is more recognizible as a big threat that need special means than say, a dude with a sword (as various of the characters in the non-smurf list use swords as weapon), gun or your typical elemental/energy attack, that doesn't mean that he would automatically become Alien X in face of those sort of things that could appear unimpressive at first glance but that could actually kill him (either from ap or an hax that one wouldn't notice at first glance). But anyways, if is always assumed that he will always transform in Alien X then meh, put him at second spot.

Also even without Alien X Ben still has Feedback, who can absorb energy up to Low 1-C, High 5-A transformations and transformations with a lot of Hax like Ghostfreak and Clockwork

Is SCP 001 a smurf or something? I think maybe a different 7-B could fit in those spots
Funny passive High 1-A mindhax that tell you to go away. But it's only limited to 1 km radius near him.
Just remove him anyway, he's under revision and might ended up being upgraded to High 4-C.

Froggy 2 for Low 7-C. By description he has a decent amount and quality hax. Although baseline Low 7-C, He starts out with his AR/Time Manipulation/Absorption hax(s). His hax can work on those his level or even High 5-A/Low 2-C to 2-C characters such as Wang Ling/Jingke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back