• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even if he did just stalling someone out by being impossible to interact with doesn't net you spots

Now I am going to talk about Scp again I know last time I messed up pretty bad so take what I say with a grain of salt but:
She doesn’t scale to extended canon noosphere stuff in the unknown key.
Tier 11-C:
There are a bunch more scp at this level now
Firstly the scp is a weapon profile second it’s conceptual manipulation only does two things bypass the conceptual defenses of things with conceptual defensives and prevent the machine from being damaged its hard to hurt but the pilots are still squishy humans if you can bypass the shell.

Firstly the scp is a weapon profile second it’s conceptual manipulation only does two things bypass the conceptual defenses of things with conceptual defensives and prevent the machine from being damaged its hard to hurt but the pilots are still squishy humans if you can bypass the shell.
Well, idk about the first but speaking of the second, Archon is a guy with a lot of conceptual protections and most of his power are conceptual so the Dragonslayer is a Hard Counter, the reason he's in the same place is because they has a form to destroy each other

Well, idk about the first but speaking of the second, Archon is a guy with a lot of conceptual protections and most of his power are conceptual so the Dragonslayer is a Hard Counter, the reason he's in the same place is because they has a form to destroy each other
they're in the same place because Be'lakor just changes fate so Archaon never even got hit in the first place.

Its resistance to concept manipulation is just it allowing it's pilots see things that use type 1 concepts to be forgotten at all times.

ok since no one gonna debate the dante thread,i will recommend dante take the top 1 place in tier 7-B since he pretty much resist all of ES thing in 9-D,and have 9-D soul,concept,mind,information type 2 to deal with her,dante also have all form of negate immo which include regen high-godly

i mean dante soul is higher dimensional being,and his hax come from that
That's not how it works.
People being interactible are circumvented by higher dimension being by destroying the lower plane this erase them alongside their plane of existence. Having higher d hax doesn't mean you can destroy lower plane easily. And if you do. You would be tier 2 or 1 and not 7-B

That's not how it works.
People being interactible are circumvented by higher dimension being by destroying the lower plane this erase them alongside their plane of existence. Having higher d hax doesn't mean you can destroy lower plane easily. And if you do. You would be tier 2 or 1 and not 7-B
huh okay then,but still dante can take top 1 since he can kill ES

Technically Fang Xiu is a Great Law himself, but then again attacks that destroy all laws don't even work against people weaker than him.

Funnily enough, his story which is simply himself exist in that not real nor unreal state as well.

He likely can, his 1-A Hax consists of 1-A Wish Granting and 1-A "Your powers don't work and everything that is not me is now weaker than an ant"
Mb for late reply, but yeah then probably they can't interact with him

While they would transcend his existence so their whole rewriting all laws thing I think would work, it seems to come down to him existing outside the universe and reality.

I know they can force apply a concept, law or setting they want, but if dimensional transcendence and the CM that grows with it isn't a condition to effect that then it'll stay the same. Reason its so confusing cause even stuff like TD and acaus 5 is effected by Higher D, hard to say for something like becoming unreality by leaving their own universe

Lobotomy Corporation Abnormalities for 4th High 8-C and 1st 8-B due to passive, layered, 4D, mind, madness, and fear hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back