• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Anyone know if death, concept, fate, illusions and such are included or not?
he has smurf luck so fate might not work. Here is what he has

Leaf Dao-Denier:

He has the second highest AP on the wiki for 3-A, at-least 3.2903904e+43 x baseline without any scaling.

He has passive powernull, subjective reality, law manipulation (5D/9D), paralysis, powernull, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly type 1) and supernatural luck.

Sight based EE, death and sleep. Also ignition of your entire being.

In this key he also has immortality (Type 8) based on Yang.

His supernatural luck is more potent than his smurf law manipulation and his immortality (Type 8). He has the Fortuned One constitution, the same as Yang Qi (from a previous CRT), well Yang Qi stole it from him... It basically warps the scenario to his benefit, he isn't immune to bad luck, it simply aids him. Even simply thinking of plotting against him already aids him.

Incap like trapping him would work if it wasn't for his smurf law manipulation, he could just with a thought use his control of the laws of space & time to teleport or create dimensional barriers or even create a world with countless dimensional layers. Or even reverse it and trap the one that tried to trap him

BFR would be a valid way to defeat him if it weren't for the above and the fact that he has access to a 5-D, possibly 9-D item that is type 10 in size he can just go into with a thought or send people in. An item you can't enter or leave without the medallions he has.

Characters from awlba tied with Fang xiu speed equal ig (since TD tied to your dimensionality now?)

If so then yeh they can kill em b4 the 1A hax due to precog

Unless I missed something like it being 1A passively, then mb

Characters from awlba tied with Fang xiu speed equal ig (since TD tied to your dimensionality now?)

If so then yeh they can kill em b4 the 1A hax due to precog

Unless I missed something like it being 1A passively, then mb
He still resists every ability they have, and they also can't kill him. From what I've seen LDG has some of the best High-Godly on the site.

He still resists every ability they have, and they also can't kill him. From what I've seen LDG has some of the best High-Godly on the site.
They would just transcend him and bypass his resistances, along with resistance to resistance neg. Then there's just their settings like applying the concept of defeat, removing the concept of attack, stuff like that from what I understand. Ruphas is the only one who has the high godly regen neg though

They would just transcend him and bypass his resistances, along with resistance to resistance neg. Then there's just their settings like applying the concept of defeat, removing the concept of attack, stuff like that from what I understand. Ruphas is the only one who has the high godly regen neg though
How does their transcendence work again? Also how high are their ressitances?

How does their transcendence work again? Also how high are their ressitances?
They passively transcend the opponent infinitely, including their strength speed and hax, and force apply their own settings. While doing that their resistances also grow with it. If it's their low 1-A key then since they jumped from 1-B to that tier, itd be pretty high off the bat since they initially transcended each other to reach there

They passively transcend the opponent infinitely, including their strength speed and hax, and force apply their own settings. While doing that their resistances also grow with it. If it's their low 1-A key then since they jumped from 1-B to that tier, itd be pretty high off the bat
In that case, they are going to end up getting passived before they can transcend anything.

Then it just becomes a matter of interaction, what can they interact with?
Acaus 5 beings right now, other than that just souls, possibly Ruphas can interact with Alovenus's nep. Anything that would make him hard to interact with? I know the transduality makes him beyond life and death? Though apparently TD is limited to your dimensionality now? So they can probably just affect it anyway, apply concept of death and such. If not, then instead of killing theyd incap.

Not sure if plot can interact with certain NEP here but the settings are basically that, where they control other settings, fate, logic and stuff

Acaus 5 beings right now, other than that just souls, possibly Ruphas can interact with Alovenus's nep. Anything that would make him hard to interact with? I know the transduality makes him beyond life and death? Though apparently TD is limited to your dimensionality now? So they can probably just affect it anyway, apply concept of death and such. If not, then instead of killing theyd incap
They are essentially Information and they exist as neither real nor unreal. Unless they can effect both of those thing's Fang Xiu is going to have all the time in the world to just use 1-A Hax and gg.

They should be fine with information, since I read they're a conceptual existence. Other than that mind explaining the unreality one? Saw that he goes into the clock tower and separates from the universe. I also saw his acaus 5 makes em an unknown existence so there's that

As for Alovenus off the top of my head she can fllip reality and fiction, and overwrite an ability of similar nature that brought a world where no laws applied. Basically turned the universe into a dream world, created a world between dreams and reality. They can interact with these things

Other than that her existence is from a place where illogicality and inconsistency ruled.

I'm just dropping that because not too sure on the unreality thing. But if he has to go in the clock, well they will just blitz him

They should be fine with information, since I read they're a conceptual existence.
Eh, information and concepts are separate things, though to interact with conceptual information you would need to interact with both.
Other than that mind explaining the unreality one?
Upon hitting Level 7 beings are not a part of reality nor are they a part of unreality, they are in a 3rd state. So stuff that manipulates reality or things that manipulate unreality doesn't really affect them.

Eh, information and concepts are separate things, though to interact with conceptual information you would need to interact with both.

Upon hitting Level 7 beings are not a part of reality nor are they a part of unreality, they are in a 3rd state. So stuff that manipulates reality or things that manipulate unreality doesn't really affect them.
Then I'm not sure tbh, since they usually can manipulate the illogical and all but not sure if that counts for reality and unreality stuff

I see, while they do control the illogical, I don't know if it'd work on this. Like existing outside all laws, the universe, and then manipulating worlds that have no laws and such is closest I could think of to touching it besides plot. Not sure how plot interacts with this type of thing. But then there is the information manipulation which looks to be needed they don't have it. Now their concept hax gets stronger as they transcend and they'll be above the information that makes em up. They paint and control all concepts over creation. Whether that covers it or not idk either.

Other than that, they have their BFR, or can trap in a setting or dimension that is above him. If his 1-A hax help him out of tho then yeah eventually he just gets it off probably

I see, while they do control the illogical, I don't know if it'd work on this. Like existing outside all laws, the universe, and then manipulating worlds that have no laws and such is closest I could think of to touching it besides plot.
Technically Fang Xiu is a Great Law himself, but then again attacks that destroy all laws don't even work against people weaker than him.
Not sure how plot interacts with this type of thing.
Funnily enough, his story which is simply himself exist in that not real nor unreal state as well.
BNow their concept hax gets stronger as they transcend and they'll be above the information that makes em up. They paint and control all concepts over creation. Whether that covers it or not idk either.
Other than that, they have their BFR, or can trap in a setting or dimension that is above him.
He likely can, his 1-A Hax consists of 1-A Wish Granting and 1-A "Your powers don't work and everything that is not me is now weaker than an ant"

Just checked and graham actually lost it💀. That was a dumb move. Shin as a 5-A literally took his arm or are we trying to give the likes of shin 2-A before silver sea arc?

I don't think Kaito actually beats Yogiri in 10-A. Like 1-A hax is fine and all, but it can't actually interact with Yogiri's true form or his powers.
It's arguable Vernal can't bring him back from ID either, since we got rid of the whole 1-A regeneration hierarchy thing years ago.
There's also the whole speed issue with Immeasurable vs Omnipresence and Yogiri being faster than baseline immeasurable.

I'll save this talk for post-ID revisions tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back