• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's incredibly stupid; it would avoid a lot of wasted time creating accidental stomp threads due to lack of information.
You want to go through more than 25k profiles to add layers/smurfery to the profiles?

Maybe for the newer profiles yes, but if yall want to add the layers and smurfery shit then be my guest

To quote from the OP thread there
"While not strictly required, it is advisable to index the potency of a character's abilities in their P&A section when creating or editing a profile. This can include the ability to overpower the resistances of characters who would ordinarily resist certain abilities (also known as 'hax layering'; Not to be confused with Resistance Negation), or whether or not the potency of an ability corresponds to that of a higher dimension (also known as 'smurf hax')."

You want to go through more than 25k profiles to add layers/smurfery to the profiles?

Maybe for the newer profiles yes, but if yall want to add the layers and smurfery shit then be my guest
How about dealing with every profile when its mentioned on a thread

I think this should be easy

Or make the layers/smurfs not valid unless they do a crt and add it to the profile
If its done like this
The fans of this characters will do the work

Aight i'm finally back after my small vacation from this thread because of revising and creating profiles.

What needs to be changed/removed?

Aight i'm finally back after my small vacation from this thread because of revising and creating profiles.

Change Anos to characters from maou gakuin

Since there is a lot of characters from the verse that have the hax that made anos the 4th in the 2-A list

Graham
Eques
Arcana

Qiute a few things
Shiro for the first Low 1-C and 1-C. She has 1-A omnipresent Plot EE that acts independent of what happens to her
Miyama Kaito for 3rd 10-B, Shiro is protecting him. Tier via amps are valid as well? If so, then he also should have 3rd place in 10-A, 1st in 9-C and second or thrid in 9-B depending on what the second there has.

Stikua takes D's spot (High 6-B), the latter can literally do nothing and does not resist nor survive lots of abilities.

Ji Ning for 5th 3-A. 7-D causality-hax, fate-hax, space-time hax, illusions, mind-hax, soul-hax etc. as well as blanket 7-D resistance to every single hax in his entire verse.

What do you two think of Ning's 3B keys tho? Can they still have a spot in the top 5?

I think World God Ning vs Bai would be good and after that vs Zhong Yue if Ning wins.

What do you two think of Ning's 3B keys tho? Can they still have a spot in the top 5?

I think World God Ning vs Bai would be good and after that vs Zhong Yue if Ning wins.
Bai has layered EE by then and most of his hax have 28+ layers to them so I'm not sure about him. Could be wrong tho.

Edit: Put Ji Ning in 5th 3-A myself. And put him at 5th 3-B until a match could be made to make him higher in his lower World God key.

Last edited:
Change Anos to characters from maou gakuin

Since there is a lot of characters from the verse that have the hax that made anos the 4th in the 2-A list

Graham
Eques
Arcana
Changed.

put shallow vernal at top of 1-C. she now has 1-A hax
Added.

Qiute a few things
Added.

Stikua takes D's spot (High 6-B), the latter can literally do nothing and does not resist nor survive lots of abilities.
Added.

@Mycroft_er

Added.

remove ji ning from 3B. His smurf key is getting upgraded to 3A

Witch girl for the empty spot in 10C
I'm not removing Ji Ning from 3-B since he still has a 3-B key, doesn't matter if it's his smurf key or not. You'd need to propose another character to take his spot and have that character beat Ji Ning for him to be removed from the list.

Added.

Ji Ning for 5th 3-A. 7-D causality-hax, fate-hax, space-time hax, illusions, mind-hax, soul-hax etc. as well as blanket 7-D resistance to every single hax in his entire verse.
Added.

Morgan cockblocks easily wtf.
Based and Redpilled.

How likely is to summon her, and I assume her forcefield has invul right? So someone with Invul negation can bypass it?
From what i know it's very much in-character to specifically summon White Queen comparative to her other summons, and given the description on her profile that talks about her forcefields it definitely sounds like it has some sort of invulnerability tied to it. (Materials (which is what Shigara is) are also completely immune to physical attacks and conventional weaponry as well)

• Protective Circle: Summoners are guarded by a protective circle made from the Material's power for the duration of the battle. With modern summoning ceremonies, the top priority while using a Material’s power is to prevent the summoned monster from interfering with the ceremony. The circle’s effects can be divided into two major categories: stopping all external elements and preventing the summoner from collapsing mid-ceremony due to internal elements such as lifespan or illness. (i.e. in the unlikely event that the protective circle was pierced from outside, the summoner would not die. It could happen the instant the circle was released, though.) As with Materials, conventional weapons and normal physical attacks are useless against the protective circle.

I guess invul negation would negate the forcefields but idk personally, you'd have to talk to DontTalk about it since he's the main supporter of the verse.

Whether invulnerability negation works is dependent on the mechanics. Generally, it isn't really invulnerability, but a galaxy-level forcefield with a large number of hax resistances. (resists every technique in the verse)

Haven't really added it yet to the profiles, but basically it can bypass a Tower's Invulnerability, despite the Tower being capable of resisting literally everything in his said verse.

Regarding Leaf Dao-Denier and Kingprotea, are all their resistances smurf or just a certain set?

Characters from Maou Gakuin should be removed from place 5 in 5-A and replaced just with Anos Voldigoad. Graham's lost his 5-A rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back