• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is just duality stuff. Not apophatic.

Even if it were, it still isn't on par with Self-reference engine.
NVM
I messed up with something in Noosphere's profile. Regarding the first quote I threw, it is not merely Non existence physiology. Even all properties and descriptions attached to it are "NOT" representing absolute negation, even negation of nothing itself. The first time I threw that on the scp server, Saikou and Deon called it "Aphopatic theology" (?), I assume it's true since Ultima in there has no objection to it? Could be wrong here
“Well, it’s the Not, so Not a fish,” Pius explained as he hooked the popped kettle corn kernel onto the fishing line. “Not a crab, Not a squid, Not a polyp, Not a sponge, Not a slug, Not an eel, Not a starfish, Not a jellyfish and Not a sea turtle. But at the same time, Not nothing.”

NVM
I messed up with something in Noosphere's profile. Regarding the first quote I threw, it is not merely Non existence physiology. Even all properties and descriptions attached to it are "NOT" representing absolute negation, even negation of nothing itself. The first time I threw that on the scp server, Saikou and Deon called it "Aphopatic theology" (?), I assume it's true since Ultima in there has no objection to it? Could be wrong here
Did Ultima respond to it? If he has his reasons as to why it is apophatic I would like to hear them.

To me, without further context to the quote, it seems his just talking about the Not in the sense of a distinction between IS and IS NOT rather than being actually apophatic.

Something like the Self-Reference Engine cannot be understood in either positive or negative terms. In fact, the book just ends when the Self-Reference Engine becomes its true state. That's why it's so high. The only things that would compare that I know of is the Axiom and the Root maybe (if the revisions are accepted). This would be the highest a verse could reach technically.

Now that I think about it, any verse dabbling in occultism would be apophatic. I think WoD and Lovecraft Mythos have it for sure.

Shiro for the first Low 1-C and 1-C. She has 1-A omnipresent Plot EE that acts independent of what happens to her
Miyama Kaito for 3rd 10-B, Shiro is protecting him. Tier via amps are valid as well? If so, then he also should have 3rd place in 10-A, 1st in 9-C and second or thrid in 9-B depending on what the second there has.

Baseline, what does Jim have in 9-B? Chinamen is also baseline as far as I know and they can't interact with Epilogue which means they get erased

Baseline, what does Jill have in 9-B? Chinamen is also baseline as far as I know and they can't interact with Epilogue which means they get erased
help and protection from this

help and protection from this
I don't see HDE on their profile tho? Can they interact with story?

I mean just because they are above baseline doesn't really mean that they can interact with story and since they don't have HDE or resistance to plot manipulation they just get erased

I mean just because they are above baseline doesn't really mean that they can interact with story and since they don't have HDE or resistance to plot manipulation they just get erased
they will soon have Plot Hax, however he doesn't have enough resistance against their manipulation of fate and he is very slow.

I don't really know how long "soon" is when it comes to DC, but I don't think it matters. Epilogue is always active omnipresent sure hit ability that you can't escape from. They would simply become beings who "tried to do this but got ended".

because someone can probably make the book of destiny and the sandman's library get plot hax as it contains all the stories, the bastards scale both of them and regenerate from the destruction of all DC story, and yes, you can Speedblitz Passives,

Well until someone does, it's really not an argument. You can but two things:
1. How does speed equalization works when it's basically two entities protecting characters whos speed is equalized?
2. Epilogue is also omnipresent over time dimension. Even beings who can time travel or beings who can always hit first can't escape it, so don't know how to compare their speed to omnipresence if the speed isn't equalized

That's so broken, the Epilogue being an omnipresent 1-A thing, with it's own will, being able to act if Shiro can't, so really to take out Shiro you have to deal with the Epilogue.

If Shiro dies, she comes back as 1-A, and she can't die as long as all stories exist, so to kill her, you would have to kill yourself.....

Having smurf hax is one thing, but to put it in this combination, and the story is a slice of life with the draw being the sweetness, not how powerful the characters are, it's amazing how everything lines up perfectly for a series, that isn't focusing on making the characters broken for the sake of it.

The Chinamen are baseline and don't specifically resist plot manipulation + I'm way too tired to get into how resisting all the effects of the plot-hax in question should be enough to deal with it. So they can move down a spot for Shiro and co.

Also, they're a couple of layers of resistance into baseline 1-A, just not transcendent. The gap between early to mid Daosource (the first 1-A cultivation realm) is canonically larger than the gap between 3-B and Low 2-C dudes but IIRC that's mathematically within the same layer of 1-A.

The Chinamen are baseline and don't specifically resist plot manipulation + I'm way too tired to get into how resisting all the effects of the plot-hax in question should be enough to deal with it. So they can move down a spot for Shiro and co.

Also, they're a couple of layers of resistance into baseline 1-A, just not transcendent. The gap between early to mid Daosource (the first 1-A cultivation realm) is canonically larger than the gap between 3-B and Low 2-C dudes but IIRC that's mathematically within the same layer of 1-A.
Can they resist resistance negation too? Since her plot manip also negate resistance too

They do. Honestly, other than plot-hax and like, a handful of other powers, they resist quite a lot.
Ah, well I'm not gonna debate anything with Chinamen alike so i reckon she can be on the second placement, though she did can plot hax someone who's immune to plot hax so i dunno if that indicates anything

plus it's Chinamen

Ah, well I'm not gonna debate anything with Chinamen alike so i reckon she can be on the second placement, though she did can plot hax someone who's immune to plot hax so i dunno if that indicates anything
I'm not really advocating on thing or the other tbh. I've been in multiple threads regarding whether or not plot-hax is just reality warping with extra flavour and while I agree with that, I'm not in the mood to go into a multiple page debate on it again. So I'll mostly leave it to others.
plus it's Chinamen

image0-1.png

Can Shiro's Epilogue work on Type 5 Acausality? In Low-1-C and 1-C Yang Qi has type 5 acausal and Umineko's characters too, but the latter are probably outdated and need revision.

Can Shiro's Epilogue work on Type 5 Acausality? In Low-1-C and 1-C Yang Qi has type 5 acausal and Umineko's characters too, but the latter are probably outdated and need revision.
The Acausality Type 5 of lower dimensions does not matter to higher dimensions, idk if she can interact with NEP though.

Like people said type 5 doesn't matter when faced with higher dimensions. And unless his NEP aspect type 5 is plot based then it doesn't matter which I am pretty sure isn't.

Well, if so, then Shiro should be at the top 1 of the 1-C list. Although I don't know what the other experts think of the other characters that are on the list, let's see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back