• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectro2000xxx said that Dante (Fate) can't do anything against the Madness/fear/empathic hax of complete demons and should also include Vergil cuz he has same dante wincon
Abigail outer god hax include madness and fear and with the new crt accepted outer god are 9D. And i just see after that Dantes have the skill necessary to resist what she do. Abigail have too an empathic hax but i'm not sure this one is 9D

Mass Hysteria: The insanity exuded by the Outer God bonded to Abigail. It is able to easily break down the logic, common sense, and morals of those around Abigail, driving them into a panic and making them act irrationally. Upon becoming the Silver Key, this ability expanded to cause unimaginable suffering on a global scale that would have driven all of humanity mad had it not been contained.

Last edited:
¯\(ツ)
well, from what I see only Sirin resists the Death Hax(Is passive, even if it wasn't, BH still has extreme precog)but it's really useless considering that her conceptual resistance is type 2, while the demon powers are based on a type 1 concept and none can kill him due to the all Immortality and the HGR

well, from what I see only Sirin resists the Death Hax(Is passive, even if it wasn't, BH still has extreme precog)but it's really useless considering that her conceptual resistance is type 2, while the demon powers are based on a type 1 concept and none can kill him due to the all Immortality and the HGR
That could be due to them not having been updated when the old type 2 and 1 were merged, but even outside of that, the keys got upgraded I have no clue how they are still on the list when as it currently stands the "smurfy" (since their smurf status is likely going to get yeeted either way) stuff was upgraded to 4-B, so like even Linely prolly mogs them

Who's the strongest character in League of Legends?

He is a smurf, plus LoL is outdated

Close but not really, atm even Nagakabouros is stronger than him

Once i get the verse fully cleaned up the strongest will be a tossup between the true form Celestials and the Void

Close but not really, atm even Nagakabouros is stronger than him

Once i get the verse fully cleaned up the strongest will be a tossup between the true form Celestials and the Void
Hey, I actually wanted to help with the verse, but I searched yesterday for a discussion thread and I did not find any. So where do you guys discuss this, there are a lot of profiles missing. The fact is, LOL is a gigantic verse with over 150 characters.

Hey, I actually wanted to help with the verse, but I searched yesterday for a discussion thread and I did not find any. So where do you guys discuss this, there are a lot of profiles missing. The fact is, LOL is a gigantic verse with over 150 characters.
And its gonna be even bigger soon lol, i'll message you the next one, atm im just trying to get all my stockpiled revision out of the way

And its gonna be even bigger soon lol, i'll message you the next one, atm im just trying to get all my stockpiled revision out of the way
Sure, but if there is no discussion thread, I can create one. I am struggling to find one. We need a community about it.
(also, drop me your IGN, we can play together, and you carry me in ranked XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back