• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-A+ disbelief (essentially madness hax with some subjective reality thrown in iirc) with passive layered power-null and thought based plot hax.
It is at least high 1-A given it scales to the whole of the tellurian currently, which is, at lot, and it is at its core subjective reality that warps reality to the views of the marauder within their bubble of unreality, and just says no to anything that goes against their beliefs since it should work on a similar principle to the consensus but a more localized scale and should have access to a **** ton of hax, and resistance to it too
WTF is this character!?
Its old asf tabletops being old asf table tops

Arceus no longer has all the abilities, powers, and moves of every pokemon and non-pokemon

So, he's fodder tier now. Remove him from there

f77.png

I'll make a crt to remove TD 2 and possibly nep 2 as well.

I don't like it on his profile and, the nature of his omnipresence **** blocks any kind of interaction anyway

Arceus no longer has all the abilities, powers, and moves of every pokemon and non-pokemon

So, he's fodder tier now. Remove him from there
Pretty sure he still incons with Anos and nothing else in terms of matchups changed (Other then being able to destroy PMM now because acasuality type 5 was removed, but they do not qualify there regardless), he is just not super OP in terms of offensive stuff anymore

What can he do ?
Incons Anos with his Type 9
and Madoka shouldn't be there anymore because Type 5 Acasuality was removed (so the llama now stomps because it can actually do something to her)

Honestly he won't actually change positions even with this absolutely massive downgrade

Incons Anos with his Type 9
and Madoka shouldn't be there anymore because Type 5 Acasuality was removed (so the llama now stomps because it can actually do something to her)

Honestly he won't actually change positions even with this absolutely massive downgrade
type 9 what? Immortality? Anos literally negate it

type 9 what? Immortality? Anos literally negate it
Low 1-C immortality says no
What can he do to Madoka exactly? He's lost anything that isn't a move. Lost mid Godly as well

I'm looking to downgrade the Original Spirit as well.

Also he only lost everything that isn’t a move from Normal Pokemon, he still keeps everything that isn’t a move from the Pokemon Gods and keeps his own stuff

He won't get conceptual manipulation as it's not a move.

Let's be honest, Madoka bodies Arceus rn. What's he gonna do? Oh right, hide behind immortality type 9.lol

Low 1-C immortality says no

Also he only lost everything that isn’t a move from Normal Pokemon, he still keeps everything that isn’t a move from the Pokemon Gods and keeps his own stuff
Oh my, but still. You need a CRT for this. I don't think it is stomp either way.

He won't get conceptual manipulation as it's not a move.

Let's be honest, Madoka bodies Arceus rn. What's he gonna do? Oh right, hide behind immortality type 9.lol
Arceus doesn't only have moves. He pretty clearly has non moves
Oh my, but still. You need a CRT for this. I don't think it is stomp either way.
Not really required. the Plates CRT was only for removing stuff which was added from the plates, he always had everything from the Pokemon Gods (as they are literal parts that he split off of himself), He just got hugely nerfed in terms of offensive hax, he still has some.

Not really required. the Plates CRT was only for removing stuff which was added from the plates, he always had everything from the Pokemon Gods, He just got hugely nerfed in terms of offensive hax, he still has some.
It is required.

Nope. They completely ignored my argument and excluded non moves. I'll make a crt to get Arceus powers back, but I'll have to go back and reread/rewatch/replay all materials with his appearance to gather more evidence
Not really required. the Plates CRT was only for removing stuff which was added from the plates, he always had everything from the Pokemon Gods
Wdym. The only things Arceus has rn are Pokémon moves and powers he's shown in the series . Anything not a move, Arceus will not get it

No it isn't as it was already accepted for years before the plates gave him everything, Its required to make a CRT to restrict him to moves (good luck when he pretty clearly has abilties that are not moves)
I meant, him beating Anos need CRT.

Nope. They completely ignored my argument and excluded non moves. I'll make a crt to get Arceus powers back, but I'll have to go back and reread/rewatch/replay all materials with his appearance to gather more evidence

Wdym. The only things Arceus has rn are Pokémon moves and powers he's shown in the series . Anything not a move, Arceus will not get it
I mean they obviously were meaning the plates (otherwise they would be denying him things like Multitype)
The CRT was for removing stuff gained from the plates
He always had stuff from the CT as they are literal pieces of him
I meant, him beating Anos need CRT.
Needs a CRT for VS battles lol
Never said he beat Anos, just said it was an Incon as both cannot kill each other (Arceus through tier 1 immortality and Anos through his uneffectability on his source which Arceus the Avatar does not hit through)

Anyways Arceus incons Anos which is why I said his placement does not change as he will still share the spot with Anos (Should honestly be Characters from Maou Gakuin instead of just Anos as they will incon regardless with Graham)

Till now, I still don't understand how the Self-Reference Engine even works.
It does not even look like a character for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back