• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurelion Sol for a spot on 3-C
Abstract existence type 1 (As concept type 1), Large size (type 4 to 7), Immortality (type 4,6,8,9), Possession, Conceptual manipulation (type 1), 4D resistance, Intergalactic range

Cthulhu Mythos is likely now tied to Amaranth at baseline.

The rest are 3, 4 or beyond infinite levels into Tier 0.

No i mean about other tier 0 characters. How many layers are they into 0?
As far as I know:

1. Self-Reference Engine is far beyond Berkeley Cardinals. Even if the tiering system ends up being revised, it will still be at the top via apophatic theology as well as being beyond all axioms of size and measurement.

2. SCP and WoD are infinitely into Tier 0 I think?

3. Twin Peaks are 2 layers in.

The rest are baseline.

Mostly the same as before, phrasing issues. He should technically be "2-B, 2-B, likely Low 1-C with Vast Expanse Mirror".
Ah, that makes sense, though given that fact he is only low 1-C with it he would mean that he shouldn't be in low 1-C as we only use each key's base stats for if they are eligible or not for a tier.

Ah, that makes sense, though given that fact he is only low 1-C with it he would mean that he shouldn't be in low 1-C as we only use each key's base stats for if they are eligible or not for a tier.
Well... not quite, tiers with Amps are allowed, tiers with prep is allowed.

if using apophatic theology, it would contradict set theory and not prove a contradiction of axiom 0=1.
(Self reference engine)

Do you have a scan for apophatic theology?
The self-reference engine describes itself in the negative.

It says that it is not a mechanical construction that was never designed to not tell all stories. And its operation is likewise described as being actually a "non-operation."

The true form of SRE is quite literally just the book ending. That's what happens when it retreats into its true state. Just silence, beyond positive and negative descriptions

if using apophatic theology, it would contradict set theory and not prove a contradiction of axiom 0=1.
(Self reference engine)

Except these axioms are already contained within the hypergiant corpus, which is transcended by Alpha Centauri.

So uh, after bringing it up on the DMC vs DND thread, and looking at the list itself, Eaters for first in 4-C and 3-C, and second in 6-C, I have no idea how they were placed lower as 11D HDE and Absorption (which is a thing that they have and use, and no dnd doesn't matter for 6-C as they do not have the 1-A hax to my understanding

Considering their range, you would have to elaborate more on why they should take those spots. For example if that 11-D absorption is passive and has considerable range.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Dante can tango with the DnD characters and if the omegamon fight is something to go by then those 2 digimon won't be a problem
Metal probably dies since atm he only has baseline passive 9-D sleep and soul manip
Though eaters should just yeet anything dantes throws at them since they absorb everything they touch on a 11D level

No, Shiki i think has 1-A cause of Root. Digimon has smurf hax resistences, idk if offensive too...but its at least 5D i think. The others from Nasu have smurf too from their shared Servant Physiology and idk more. Then I have no clue on Garland.

No, Shiki i think has 1-A cause of Root. Digimon has smurf hax resistences, idk if offensive too...but its at least 5D i think. The others from Nasu have smurf too from their shared Servant Physiology and idk more. Then I have no clue on Garland.
He means DnD cuz we currently are trying to push for a certain someone and digimon has 11D stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back