• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo además de grand order solo he visto la trilogía de la novela original, así que realmente no hace falta saber mucho (o nada) sobre fate en general para comenzar con grand order, ello es más un bonus para disfrutar ciertas cosas más.
a
entiendo hermano, aunque el internet/Youtube no ayuda a mejorar su image

ehh...
Range: Extended melee range, tens of meters with magecraft and Monte Cristo Mythologie

vs

Range: Extended melee range normally. tens of meters with projectiles, several kilometers away with Sensing (Sensed Lady's presence when she entered the Temen-ni-gru[41] and scale to Dante, who sensed him on top of the Temen-ni-gru tower[42]), likely at least hundreds of meters with Space-Time Manipulation (Should scale well above Dante, who after making a imperfect technique was capable to cut the Hell's Gate from a far distance[43]) (this Vergil who Starts with Yamato's Range cuts)

you know higher dimension hax have nothing to do with the regen right ?
Yeah. I do.

You asked why he had no High-Godly regeneration negation on his profile, I answered, giving the reason, said reason being he doesn't have it cause his hax has never shown to negate it.

Yeah. I do.

You asked why he had no High-Godly regeneration negation on his profile, I answered, giving the reason, said reason being he doesn't have it cause his hax has never shown to negate it.
He hax does have it tho, his flame can kill god and TAA who can regen their soul and in the new crt that was accepted, it's hgr

ehh...
Range: Extended melee range, tens of meters with magecraft and Monte Cristo Mythologie

vs

Range: Extended melee range normally. tens of meters with projectiles, several kilometers away with Sensing (Sensed Lady's presence when she entered the Temen-ni-gru[41] and scale to Dante, who sensed him on top of the Temen-ni-gru tower[42]), likely at least hundreds of meters with Space-Time Manipulation (Should scale well above Dante, who after making a imperfect technique was capable to cut the Hell's Gate from a far distance[43]) (this Vergil who Starts with Yamato's Range cuts)
His immeasurable speed cover mostly this

Actually, High-Godly neg ain't even on Edmonds profile, so whatever CRT happened would still need to be applied to him I guess.

Bcz all the profile are not updated still doesn't change that he would have it tho
I mean you'd have to wait for it to get applied to the profile for him to have it.

So, yeah, he doesn't have it, actually, until the CRT is applied.

And if the question is if Edmond can harm Dante's soul, he can't, because DMC souls are 9-D and exist in higher dimensions, so you'd need 9-D range to effect them.

I mean you'd have to wait for it to get applied to the profile for him to have it.

So, yeah, he doesn't have it, actually, until the CRT is applied.

And if the question is if Edmond can harm Dante's soul, he can't, because DMC souls are 9-D and exist in higher dimensions, so you'd need 9-D range to effect them.
Huh no? If the crt is accepted then he should be counted, it's already accepted why should it not be accounted if not applied to the profil lol.

His hax is 1A being 9D wouldn't change a thing, and pretty sure they don't exist independantly in the higher dimmension. And even with that soul in fate do the same

I mean, feel free to believe that, just get Edmond's regen neg applied to his profile and then we'll talk about it being valid.

Not like he can hit Dante's soul regardless tho lmao.

Huh no? If the crt is accepted then he should be counted, it's already accepted why should it not be accounted if not applied to the profil lol.

His hax is 1A being 9D wouldn't change a thing, and pretty sure they don't exist independantly in the higher dimmension. And even with that soul in fate do the same
potency is different range duh,you can have 0 tier hax but don't have range and still can't erase dante dmc soul

I mean, feel free to believe that, just get Edmond's regen neg applied to his profile and then we'll talk about it being valid.

Not like he can hit Dante's soul regardless tho lmao.
He can lol, the soul in dmc doesn't always resid in the 9 dimmension, they just originate and return in.

The Soul
It continues to hide mysteries that humans and demons don't understand, mysteries but every human has such.
A basic nine-dimensional form, generally speaking, it originates from and returns to a higher dimension beyond the Eightfold Path.

He can lol, the soul in dmc doesn't always resid in the 9 dimmension, they just originate and return in.

The Soul
It continues to hide mysteries that humans and demons don't understand, mysteries but every human has such.
A basic nine-dimensional form, generally speaking, it originates from and returns to a higher dimension beyond the Eightfold Path.
Demon Souls have Higher-Dimensional Existence, meaning they reside in a higher-dimension.

What about that makes you think they do not reside in a 9-Dimensional construct?

Except you don't need range to affect it here litteraly tell in the description of the feat
you need that
here
read that blog,and tell me can that dante reach 9-D

His immeasurable speed cover mostly this
I need to consult the elder gods because from his profile it seems like he needs to activate the NP and if he does then Dante blitzes.

The Soul
The **** you are saying, souls are 9D all the time, it's literally stated to be a nine dimensional form.

Demon Souls have Higher-Dimensional Existence, meaning they reside in a higher-dimension.

What about that makes you think they do not reside in a 9-Dimensional construct?
Bcz the feat litteraly tell the contrary. It's tell they originate from there and return to it in their death.

I need to consult the elder gods because from his profile it seems like he needs to activate the NP and if he does then Dante blitzes.

The **** you are saying, souls are 9D all the time, it's literally stated to be a nine dimensional form.
He need yeah but it's a praticaly always active np, in solomon singu the moment he appear the np was already active.

Bcz the feat litteraly tell the contrary. It's tell they originate from there and return to it in their death.
The feat tells you everything you need to know. Souls exist as a 9-Dimensional construct, and they originate from a 9-Dimensional realm.

So yes, they still exist in 9-Dimensions.

you need that
here
read that blog,and tell me can that dante reach 9-D
You don't it's litteraly tell i' the feat that it's originate from there and just return there when the body dies.

Otherwise fate soul would be 11 bcz their originate from root and return to it after the death lol

The feat tells you everything you need to know. Souls exist as a 9-Dimensional construct, and they originate from a 9-Dimensional realm.

So yes, they still exist in 9-Dimensions.
No they originate from it, but doesn't exist always in, otherwise they wouldn't return to it in the end, it's like simple logic

You don't it's litteraly tell i' the feat that it's originate from there and just return there when the body dies.

Otherwise fate soul would be 11 bcz their originate from root and return to it after the death lol
Your purposely misinterpreting what the scan says.

It says they are a basic 9-Dimensional construct, which means they themselves exist in 9-Dimensions, your only reading the "it originates from and returns to a higher dimension beyond the Eightfold Path" part.

The Soul

Return this term shouldn't be hard to understand

The Soul

Return this term shouldn't be hard to understand
Something can originate from something and return to something and still be higher-dimensional.

No they originate from it, but doesn't exist always in, otherwise they wouldn't return to it in the end, it's like simple logic
It doesn't need to exist in it to stop being 9D, that's what the scan literally says. It doesn't say "the soul goes to a 9D realm and comes from it" it says "the souls is a 9D form and goes to a higher dimension"

Your purposely misinterpreting what the scan says.

It says they are a basic 9-Dimensional construct, which means they themselves exist in 9-Dimensions, your only reading the "it originates from and returns to a higher dimension beyond the Eightfold Path" part.
Bcz it's the important part? Yes it's a 9D construct but it doesn't resid in the 9D dimmension always, so no need to have range to affect it.

If a 23 D dimmensionnal being go in a 3D world you don't need 23D range to affect it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back