• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't need to exist in it to stop being 9D, that's what the scan literally says. It doesn't say "the soul goes to a 9D realm and comes from it" it says "the souls is a 9D form and goes to a higher dimension"
Yeah i know and it's why i tell thay a 1-A potency soul manip should affect it without problem of range.

If we go by your logic soul in fate is 1-A, it's originate from the Root, is called an higher dimmensionnal form and return to it after lol

Bcz it's the important part? Yes it's a 9D construct but it doesn't resid in the 9D dimmension always, so no need to have range to affect it.

If a 23 D dimmensionnal being go in a 3D world you don't need 23D range to affect it
The soul is 9D, it doesn't stop being 9D just because it goes to a lower dimension
Yeah i know and it's why i tell thay a 1-A potency soul manip should affect it without problem of range.
R A N G E

Edmond doesn't have the range for that

Bcz it's the important part? Yes it's a 9D construct but it doesn't resid in the 9D dimmension always, so no need to have range to affect it.
It wouldn't have Higher-Dimensional Existence if it resided in the 3rd dimension, would it???

Is the soul itself stated to be 1-A or just farted from a 1A realm?
It's stated to be an higher dimensional existence and energy wouldn't be called that if just "farted" from the 1-A realm. But it's not the point.

If the soul isn't actualy in the 9D space even if it's a 9D higher dimmensionnal existance i don't understand the need of range. As you don't need to cross something to attain it.

It's stated to be an higher dimensional existence and energy wouldn't be called that if just "farted" from the 1-A realm. But it's not the point.

If the soul isn't actualy in the 9D space even if it's a 9D higher dimmensionnal existance i don't understand the need of range. As you don't need to cross something to attain it.
Higher dimensional existence =/= 1A. Even if a tier 0 farted your ass into existence it isnt proof of you being tier 0 or tier 1 or anything really, you need specific statements.

It isn't the same as literally being stated to be a 9 dimensional form.

As for the range think of how we can only move in a 3 dimensional plane, a 9 dimensional existence would be infinitely bigger than anything achievable in a 3D plane which is why you need 9D/1C range

Higher dimensional existence =/= 1A. Even if a tier 0 farted your ass into existence it isnt proof of you being tier 0 or tier 1 or anything really, you need specific statements.

It isn't the same as literally being stated to be a 9 dimensional form.
Well if you want doesn't change what i tell, if the 9D soul isn't actualy in the 9D realm i don't see why range is involved, like you don't need you atk to go to the 9D realm to affect it you just need something that can affect a 9D being. Even more when the soul are in the body of someone when their alive(still being 9D tho)

If the Noblephatom is passive like a transformation, technically it would be equalizate by SBA, since it has always been a quality such as a MFTL+ reaction speed but with Hypersonic mobility?

If the Noblephatom is passive like a transformation, technically it would be equalizate by SBA, since it has always been a quality such as a MFTL+ reaction speed but with Hypersonic mobility?
Not passive it's just active by him thinking about it or wanting to escape something. And dantes always want to escape

Yes Sinbad should still have his high 1-B stuff, no clue about the others cause I blanked out the rest of the thread due to the presence of a certain individual

High 1-B offensive hax or defensive? because if it just blessed hax that preventing Sinbad from being killed permanently then i'm not sure it would prove Sinbad as 2nd strongest Low 1-C

High 1-B offensive hax or defensive? because if it just blessed hax that preventing Sinbad from being killed permanently then i'm not sure it would provide Sinbad as 2nd strongest Low 1-C
It is both, it let him supplant Ugo while he was a low 6-B and would let him ascend the hierarchy of the gods which is endlessly high into 1-B, it does not just simply stop him from being killed, that is objectively false and goes against the story itself.

Wait why is meng hao in low 1-C when said low 1-C thing is a weapon he uses, what even?
That's more of an issue with the phrasing. The "weapon" is an all around buff to his power, bringing it to the level of Half-4th Step cultivators. Who are "2-B, likely Low 1-C" all around.

Meng's baseline 1-A hax. If their hax is higher than they can push him down a spot.

Meng's baseline 1-A hax. If their hax is higher than they can push him down a spot.
SMT characters, even ones which range from 8-C to Low 1-C have baseline 1-A mind/soul/concept/info Manipulation with each of their strikes and with magic. I don't know if that's enough to push menu hao, I do not know enough about him.

That's more of an issue with the phrasing. The "weapon" is an all around buff to his power, bringing it to the level of Half-4th Step cultivators. Who are "2-B, likely Low 1-C" all around.
I am well aware, I noticed that on the profile itself, but then why does he not have stats without it, if it was just that Meng was using it during that entire key then I do not exactly see a use for noting that it was with that Weapon for said key anywhere but the Equipment section, but eh don't fully understand how smth like this would be treated.

I am well aware, I noticed that on the profile itself, but then why does he not have stats without it, if it was just that Meng was using it during that entire key then I do not exactly see a use for noting that it was with that Weapon for said key anywhere but the Equipment section, but eh don't fully understand how smth like this would be treated.
Mostly the same as before, phrasing issues. He should technically be "2-B, 2-B, likely Low 1-C with Vast Expanse Mirror".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back