• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giant Corpora of Knowledge have tier high 1-B too,can they get some place in there ?
I'm not sure, I don't think they can get bypass the high-godly regen of the I/O characters but I don't think the I/O characters can affect the nonexistent physiology of Giant Corpora of Knowledge
Otherwise they cannot defeat Gan who has transduality or Wendy who has low 1-A hax

That was the reason why SCP is above WoD though, wasn't it?
They are literally equal in tiering, though WoD should currently be above due to Universe Prime not actually having a profile, people seem to have forgotten that udl and saik were both on this thread and both agreed that SCP and WoD are equal in tier
Huh. Can Subhuti take a crack at it? Soul-hax, paralysis, memory erasure, possession, sleep, law and concept-hax. On top of the basic cultivator is thought-based death-hax that even kills souls, illusions that nuke memories and make thousands of years pass for the victim while moments pass outside, higher-dimensional space-time manipulation (such as a space-time blender and compression) and BFR.
Is this passive, if not then Akron may just beat him for the same reasons he could possibly beat Ji Ning

I/O characters for a spot in 1B. Enil has 1A hax and High 1B immortality, High 1B BFR

The Great Deluge: A Collection of Viruses that takes the form of massive storms and floods, mirroring the great flood of Babylonian mythology. It is an attack meant to wipe the world clean, carrying the wrath of Enlil against the world that wronged ICs, and functions as a declaration of war to change it. Enlil used it to kill Marduk, and destroy the infinitely layered structure of Babylon. Its mass destruction erases or destroys everything in its path, ignoring all defense, and preventing regeneration or restoration.

I/O characters for a spot in 1B. Enil has 1A hax and High 1B immortality, High 1B BFR

The Great Deluge: A Collection of Viruses that takes the form of massive storms and floods, mirroring the great flood of Babylonian mythology. It is an attack meant to wipe the world clean, carrying the wrath of Enlil against the world that wronged ICs, and functions as a declaration of war to change it. Enlil used it to kill Marduk, and destroy the infinitely layered structure of Babylon. Its mass destruction erases or destroys everything in its path, ignoring all defense, and preventing regeneration or restoration.
Wasn't I/O outdated as shit?

It was accepted in the CRT that SRE scales to 0=1 and the principle of explosion. Due to that, SRE might as well be as high as one can possibly be into Tier 0.
What you're suggesting is that it scales to contradiction, which it might, but that has no relevance for its tier.

They are literally equal in tiering, though WoD should currently be above due to Universe Prime not actually having a profile, people seem to have forgotten that udl and saik were both on this thread and both agreed that SCP and WoD are equal in tier
Then the list should be updated so that characters from WoD are at the number 2 spot.

Last edited:
You should specify since it's confusing as shit, and how it works? remember that Vergil loves to swing his sword and cut you from a distance

Also HGR GG
With the new crt in fate soul destruction lead to have hgr negation as soul contain concept in fate

And it's a flame that destroy soul, he can use it at distance + dantes basically become immeasurable in the beginning of the fight with his NP that always active

Are his smurf abilities passive?
Arceus doesn't have any offensive smurf abilities to begin with (CRT appears to have been declined)

So the best way to put it is that Arceus is someone with a Low 1-C true form with 2-A avatars, and while he has a ton of quite potent hax, it's still not on the level of Anos going by this, so they'd probably incon as far I can tell, although I recall that on these lists smurfness is given more priority than walls of potent hax, but IDK.

With the new crt in fate soul destruction lead to have hgr negation as soul contain concept in fate.
Question, what if the opponent lacks a soul to begin with? The thing where concepts and the mind are stored within Fate.

From what I understand the Soul is used as a proxy or a medium for that to take affect. Now let's say a character doesn't have a soul to begin with, how would that interact with the spiritual core stuff?

I miss the days of Neanderthal type of combat, no hax just beating the shit out of one another with rocks and sticks.

Question, what if the opponent lacks a soul to begin with? The thing where concepts and the mind are stored within Fate.

From what I understand the Soul is used as a proxy or a medium for that to take affect. Now let's say a character doesn't have a soul to begin with, how would that interact with the spiritual core stuff?

I miss the days of Neanderthal type of combat, no hax just beating the shit out of one another with rocks and sticks.
Well if they don't have soul, they shouldn't have a spiritual core, space ishtar for a moment didn't have soul but she lived bcz she a god (we have void shiki too who don't have but well she void shiki)

Create a match for a placement.

With the new crt in fate soul destruction lead to have hgr negation as soul contain concept in fate

And it's a flame that destroy soul, he can use it at distance + dantes basically become immeasurable in the beginning of the fight with his NP that always active
Souls in DMC have pretty much the same shit as fate souls (if not even more) and they have HG (because China is dumb)

I can't find a profile of that dante, so if it doesn't exist...

Next time remember he's a servant.

Next time remember he's a servant.
He refer to this Dante (technically is Dantès but well).
I blame the Nasuverse for their bad grammar of putting the Servants by their type and then their name

una razon mas para no ver Nasuverse

Nah, si tengo que ver Grand order tendría que ver todo lo demás relacionado, duraría media vida, y los memes no ayudan
Yo además de grand order solo he visto la trilogía de la novela original, así que realmente no hace falta saber mucho (o nada) sobre fate en general para comenzar con grand order, ello es más un bonus para disfrutar ciertas cosas más.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back