• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways these different thing clearly show that you don't need the 9-D range to affect the soul directly. The soul are litteraly present in the body. You need 9D potency to affect them tho

Don't use Nightmare or others General Mundus as an argument, they were created so that their souls would always be with them.

Don't use Nightmare or others General Mundus as an argument, they were created so that their souls would always be with them.
It's not just nightmare here tho i show one of the description of the demon eating human soul. He doesn't use 9D range to do it.

why are you sure he doesn't use 9-D range ?
Bcz litteraly take the soul out of the human. Nothing 9D range here. We have too flambat that suck them out of the living being. Not suck them out of the 9D realm. We have geryon too who litteraly have his soul be visible

Bcz litteraly take the soul out of the human. Nothing 9D range here. We have too flambat that suck them out of the living being. Not suck them out of the 9D realm. We have geryon too who litteraly have his soul be visible
what the problem,it still 9-D soul,the demon can suck it out cuz every demon even the weakest have 9-D range,even the 9-D being can exsist in lower dimension if they not visible,the vid is litterally show us how they manipulate sou;,if you can find someone don't have 9-D range but can still reach to 9-D soul then i will ok,if not nah.
one more thing if you believe demon or human soul can be touch even they have 9-D souls,then make a crt to change demon physiology,don't debate that in here anymore

what the problem,it still 9-D soul,the demon can suck it out cuz every demon even the weakest have 9-D range,even the 9-D being can exsist in lower dimension if they not visible,the vid is litterally show us how they manipulate sou;,if you can find someone don't have 9-D range but can still reach to 9-D soul then i will ok,if not nah.
one more thing if you believe demon or human soul can be touch even they have 9-D souls,then make a crt to change demon physiology,don't debate that in here anymore
Actualy if you think that you need 9D range to affect soul in dmc then you need to make a crt about it bcz no dmc profile have the 9D range listed for it.

I didn't tell it's not a 9D soul, but it's clearly show that you don't need 9D range to affect it. And the video show me i am right tho. And no these feat clearly show that you don't need 9D range to affect it. As they like contained in a 3D body.

Actualy if you think that you need 9D range to affect soul in dmc then you need to make a crt about it bcz no dmc profile have the 9D range listed for it.

I didn't tell it's not a 9D soul, but it's clearly show that you don't need 9D range to affect it. And the video show me i am right tho. And no these feat clearly show that you don't need 9D range to affect it. As they like contained in a 3D body.

Higher dimmensionnal existence doesn't always mean the need of range to affect it. Even more when the actual higher dimmensionnal existance is in a lower plane or contained in a lower dimmensionnal existance. And i already made a Q&A so i can ask modo about it.

Anyways like i tell none of the dmc profile have in their range section the mention of having 9D range bcz of it.

Higher dimmensionnal existence doesn't always mean the need of range to affect it. Even more when the actual higher dimmensionnal existance is in a lower plane or contained in a lower dimmensionnal existance. And i already made a Q&A so i can ask modo about it.

Anyways like i tell none of the dmc profile have in their range section the mention of having 9D range bcz of it.
cuz they are too lazy to edit :v

So, uhhh... I went to the elder gods for wisdom and this is what I got.

Edmond neggs HG regen.
First move is immeasurable.
His shit is 1A.

So even if he lacks to range to nuke Dante's soul it will still prevent his ass from regenerating and he is basically incapped and since he hasn't show to be able to possess stuff like other demons then yeah, he is basically a big ass soul that can't do anything.

Edmond neggs HG regen.
His shit is 1A.

So even if he lacks to range to nuke Dante's soul it will still prevent his ass from regenerating and he is basically incapped and since he hasn't show to be able to possess stuff like other demons then yeah, he is basically a big ass soul that can't do anything.
so you accept that the 1-A hax can nuke high godly regen huh

Anyways these different thing clearly show that you don't need the 9-D range to affect the soul directly. The soul are litteraly present in the body. You need 9D potency to affect them tho

That's not how range works here.

Does Edmond have hax that can spread throughout all 9 dimensional axis?? Its matter of angles... not distance. For example a 3D being cannot access 4D space even if 4D space is microscopic.

That's not how range works here.

Does Edmond have hax that can spread throughout all 9 dimensional axis?? Its matter of angles... not distance. For example a 3D being cannot access 4D space even if 4D space is microscopic.
Except it's clearly show that the soul in dmc doesn't use this type of concept + why would he need to soread throughout the 9 dimmensional axis when the soul is contained in the body. And we have an immeasurable amount of 3D being, having access to higher dimmensionnal space in multiple different fiction tho.

Your last part would tell that the soul that dantes burn would be 1-A bcz it can access 1-A Space.

Except it's clearly show that the soul in dmc doesn't use this type of concept + why would he need to soread throughout the 9 dimmensional axis when the soul is contained in the body. And we have an immeasurable amount of 3D being, having access to higher dimmensionnal space in multiple different fiction tho.
You do realise soul is non-physical while body is physical???
By that logic Fate doesn't even cross 3D, because nothing looks beyond that. You are literally using visual presentation for that is impossible to show.
Also you are contending something already accepted, make a CRT if you have a problem.
Your last part would tell that the soul that dantes burn would be 1-A bcz it can access 1-A Space.
Okay.

Edmond neggs HG regen.
His shit is 1A.

Does the guy whose HG got negged have resistance on 1A level?

From the convo we had... No? Idk

Resistance to soul yeet at 1A level? Definitely. Resistance to regen negg on an unknown level? Idk
Well from what i see, the Edmond have 1A soul hax and he nuked someone's soul.

Did the victim even have 1A soul and resistance??
Do we have anything written on profiles here evidencing shit?? Or its all just word of mouth.

You do realise soul is non-physical while body is physical???
By that logic Fate doesn't even cross 3D, because nothing looks beyond that. You are literally using visual presentation for that is impossible to show.
Also you are contending something already accepted, make a CRT if you have a problem.

Okay.
nah don't need to debate about HDE stuff anymore,range is range and fate dante lack range to touch to soul in dmc that all

Everyone is talking about Edmond having immeasurable speed, but that's the same as Dante, so essentially speed is equal. Do scaling chains for immeasurable speed exist?

yea u dont need range to touch a high D object. however you'd be only affecting an infinitesimal slice of it. so it wouldnt really do much. so you'd need 9D range to affect all of it. but not to just touch it.
this 6-C dante,which basically no
but it's speed equalised?

Speed amp for slower characters isn't allowed if it blitzes.
Edmond is MHS normally, Dante is FTL and can amp himself further.
Edmond can use his OP hax but it won't give any speed boost. So it can be dodged.

yea u dont need range to touch a high D object. however you'd be only affecting an infinitesimal slice of it. so it wouldnt really do much. so you'd need 9D range to affect all of it. but not to just touch it.

but it's speed equalised?
i mean he said he can use NP which can make him immeasurable speed

Back