• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway in the meantime how does Ishtar put Knives's down?
Idk if Ishtar can kill Knives's given his Mid-Godly Regeneration but she might have things that'll allow her to seal/incap Knives.

Idk personally since i haven't read or watch really anything Fate related, so i'll let the Fate goons answer this question.

I think his Type 8 immortality and Type 3 Acausality is more troublesome than his Mid-Godly tbh.

Plus pretty busted Causality Manipulation and Matter Manipulation which she doesn't seem to resist.

On Lostbelt crt space Ishtar got HGR and HGR negation and immortal type 8 neg as well.

All gods that have authority have those in resistance as well.

Edit: it's actually type 9...
Crimson haven't applied it yet because he can only have limited time on PC.

Didn't that take years to happen for the High-Godly regeneration? Don't really see how thats combat applicable in that case.

In any case that doesn't really help counter Type 8 Immortality and Type 3 Acausality. His hax also scales to 6-D whereas Ishtar's profile only makes mention of 4-D hax.

Also felt that PC part on a spiritual level lol.

Magecraft are 4-D. Authority is 6-D to 8-D.

About the Regen part was already mentioned why it took years.

Seems like the negation is done by damaging / erasing the soul which contains all the information.

However Knive's lacks a soul to begin with so I'm not sure how the negation would interact with Knives's given that he doesn't regenerate from his soul (which contains all the information in the Nasuverse.) or by any biological means. He regenerates from Causality itself.

Is it 6-D or 8-D?

wait,why the fu****is that character,the strongest in the wiki,literraly,scp with only the metaverse is omega layers into extraversal.
who in comparison,boundless is literraly 3 and extraversal is infinite.
what that character has specifically???

wait,why the fu****is that character,the strongest in the wiki,literraly,scp with only the metaverse is omega layers into extraversal.
who in comparison,boundless is literraly 3 and extraversal is infinite.
what that character has specifically???
Tracendence over yes, SCP is only some levels beyond baseline

Tracendence over yes, SCP is only some levels beyond baseline

if it weren't for the fact that each chain is more complex than the previous one, and no matter how complex, believe me that's a lot, considering that the foundation can understand the metaphysical and they say that it is more complex

if it weren't for the fact that each chain is more complex than the previous one, and no matter how complex, believe me that's a lot, considering that the foundation can understand the metaphysical and they say that it is more complex
Oh that is very nice if that wasn't the the only way to get layers in tier 0. Cmon even SMT did that and they aren't tier 0

No, the thing that is not in the profile and is only mentioned briefly shouldn't count. Especially when that thing literally contradicts himself, gets memed by the entire comunity and breaks our tier
I can always count on you to get my (questionable) sense of battle-boarding humour. Jokes aside I believe @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, @Ultima_Reality and others know of other broken, obscure or esoteric verses that'll sure to shake the tiers.

I'm still waiting to see if/when the Mathiverse gets added here just for the math memes.
Idk what y'all goobers talking about but Alexander FRA.
Eat a snickers my dude.

well i want dante can kinda get 3rd place in 6-C since the DnD char is too hax for dante,so what is the most powerful char in digimon in 3rd place of 6-C ?

I can always count on you to get my (questionable) sense of battle-boarding humour. Jokes aside I believe @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, @Ultima_Reality and others know of other broken, obscure or esoteric verses that'll sure to shake the tiers.

I'm still waiting to see if/when the Mathiverse gets added here just for the math memes.}
No not really the whole premise of 0=1 is that every numbers equals to every number even if that means that sextillon is as much as infinite and equal to negative one, connect 1 and 2 (or 0 and 1) and see what happens when you put that in tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back