• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are anyones on these tiers haxed? Which ones should I put up against?
Every placement within every tier is hold by characters who're extremely haxxed.

Honestly if NNT characters can't even beat the 1st placements of Low 6-B and 6-B on the Non-Smurf list then the'll definitely not beat any of the placements on this list.

Every placement within every tier is hold by characters who're extremely haxxed.

Honestly if NNT characters can't even beat the 1st placements of Low 6-B and 6-B on the Non-Smurf list then the'll definitely not beat any of the placements on this list.
I'm pretty sure they don't even beat people not on that list.

Aha okay. I assume Road also has the 8 layers of resistances and stuff?
Yeah.

She also has Type 9 which gives her Passive Intang to basically everything that doesn't have Inter-Dimensional range.

So unless you have Inter-Dimensional range, you can't interact with her while she can interact with you.

Alrighty so I think Ji Ning could have a spot in Low 5-B, 3rd spot. I have seen Femmeth's profile in the Low 5-B tier, and I don't see anything remotely impressive. What's the catch about her?

Can't wait to hear that all her attacks are Higher D.

Seeing both their profiles, id say Darquesse would win, but ive read every SP book and know nada bout Shirk outside its page soooooo my word is not fact

As in, there are 6-Bs not on this list that the NNT gang still don't beat. Like, we were even talking about Ning a while back for instance. And he's not even part of the Top 5 non-smurf Low 6-B/6-B.
What about FP SD and DK, and true magic Meliodas and etc. We have characters with broken hax in nnt too. Just read their profiles new abilities are on the way.

What about FP SD and DK, and true magic Meliodas and etc. We have characters with broken hax in nnt too. Just read their profiles new abilities are on the way.
Ning: "Lol, concept-hax + soul destruction go brrr".

But seriously, no one's saying they lack hax but there's no shortage of hax walls in 6-B that have insta-win powers. But I dunno, maybe they could get in.

why is the leviathan so low in H 4-C, it seems that he can defeat Mio and The Quiet Devilless, unless they have smurf hax that i can't see?

Chaos was already tested on the non-smurf list, it gets bullied by characters with evilswarm stuff, also it quite literally doesn't qualify for the tier so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back