• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinitely layered 4D hax
Do they resist Mundus's Passives and can they negate his regeneration? if so the'll take his position.

Passive law hax that goes over 15 layers
Evidence?

Yang Qi for a spot on 3-A. He resists and scales above 9000+ layers of PI (a singly power index being equal to a grand emperor on the Deathless Heavenly Stairway). Unless it's a smurf, only his physical body can be affected as he has the complete God Legion Seal. Offensively, him merely combining 2 pieces of it caused 'incalculable changes' to all levels of reality, excluding the God world. Not sure what that grants.

He has passive fate, law, subjective reality (at-least 400 billion lightyears in diameter), reality warping, powernull, deconstruction (possibly just AP), sense manipulation, chaos manipulation, paralysis, fear, passive AP crush in the form of pressure they radiate (physical, soul, nascent divinity, will, sea of consciousness, etc, being crushed out of existence)

Sight based EE, Death manipulation, power modification, durability negation. Plus body, energy, soul, will, nascent divinity, etc, ignition.

Reality warping and fate manipulation through speaking. As well as his voice breaking laws, destroying voids, etc. Forget his voice, his breath is enough to kill someone at the level he's at on that key. Not to mention he scales so far above this guy, I don't know how to describe it.

Some of his equipment:

Spear has passive corruption, sense manipulation, perception manipulation, Paralysis inducement, soul destruction, fear & powernull for other equipment. It also has other abilities, since it's made out of the essence of all hells I'll add some time in the future, like the hell of nightmares that does dream manipulation. Anyways, If hit by it, it has absorption or the destruction of your entire being (body, sea of energy/consciousness, soul, will, nascent divinity, vital essence, etc)

His armour (technically robe now) has passive powernull and attack reflection.

His wings have deconstruction or EE against other wings. It also has darkness manipulation
He'll gain the 4th Placement within 3-A going off what i'm interpreting from this post given it seems he doesn't resist either 4/5D Passives from D nor 5D Thought-Based Immeasurable speed hax's through the Akashic Records.

(Also D resist all of these hax's on a 5-D level as well)

they resist that. They have high-godly regen negation
Than they shall get the tier, who're the 2-C Destiny Characters being nominated?

those with higher divine ranks can owerpower those with lower divine rank.
I'm guessing this dude is a "World" Class Divine Rank.

What does this Law Manipulation do? if it can kill/beat the Airfureta Characters than he'll gain the placement.

He'll gain the 4th Placement within 3-A going off what i'm interpreting from this post given it seems he doesn't resist either 4/5D Passives from D nor 5D Thought-Based Immeasurable speed hax's through the Akashic Records.

(Also D resist all of these hax's on a 5-D level as well)
If it's only 4-5 D passives, they aren't useful. Also, a quick skim through and D doesn't resist chaos or subjective reality and probably others, maybe it's on a blog or something. Well, it doesn't matter since the only things that are a problem are his High-Godly and Immeasurable.

If it's only 4-5 D passives, they aren't useful. Also, a quick skim through and D doesn't resist chaos or subjective reality and probably others, maybe it's on a blog or something. Well, it doesn't matter since the only things that are a problem are his High-Godly and Immeasurable.
Honestly can you just make a match for Yang's placement against D? i'm not knowledgeable enough on Vampire Hunter D so i can't argue on his behalf.

With recent stories in granblue there might be some more hax coming making captain have causality hax that is way above beatrix and can reject outcomes and undo his own existence being erased including his role and nature as singularity and cornerstone that keeps the Universe from collapsing and causality from distorting
Also him being a smurf to rip his non smurf ratings

Anos stomped homura here so he should take her place in the 7-B
Lol I don't even know that match exists so what can Anos do against 4-D mind hax? And how can Anos even touch her when she always exists in pocket dimension which Madoka with interdimensional range can't affect?

Lol I don't even know that match exists so what can Anos do to against 4-D mind hax? And how can Anos even touch her when she always exists in pocket dimension which Madoka with interdimensional range can't affect?
Anos' mind/memories is/are in his source, so Homura's hax by default doesn't "reach" him (many layers of resistance to concept hax). Also, that space/dimension doesn't count, as it's not part of her kit. It was constructed specifically by the Incubators. What would count tho, is Homura's own "labyrinth"/pocket dimension inside her own Soul Gem.

so Homura's hax by default doesn't "reach" him (many layers of resistance to concept hax)
I mean resistance to conceptual hax has nothing to do with resistance to mind hax but since the source thing is NEP type 2 then ig ye she can't really affect it
Also, that space/dimension doesn't count, as its not part of her kit. It was constructed specifically by the Incubators. What would count tho, is Homura's own "labyrinth"/pocket dimension inside her own Soul Gem.
The labyrinth is also a pocket reality since it is not a part of the world, and she always resides in the labyrinth within her soul gem and Madoka has no way to enter it, don't know what you try to say at all
🐒 god why do i feel another trouble regarding these character? OH MY FUCKINGGOOOOOOD
This wiki sure loves me when the first thing that I see when I come back to this wiki for a week is this match again ☠️

I mean resistance to conceptual hax has nothing to do with resistance to mind hax but since the source thing is NEP type 2 then ig ye she can't really affect it

The labyrinth is also a pocket reality since it is not a part of the world, and she always resides in the labyrinth within her soul gem and Madoka has no way to enter it, don't know what you try to say at all

This wiki sure loves me when the first thing that I see when I come back to this wiki for a week is this match again ☠️
(1) It's not mind hax it's memory hax. (2) This version of Anos doesn't have nep 2. (3) Have you watched Rebellion? Madoka couldn't access her labyrinth thanks to the thingie the Incubators had constructed. Remember the plot of the movie?

(1) It's not mind hax it's memory hax. (2) This version of Anos doesn't have nep 2. (3) Have you watched Rebellion? Madoka couldn't access her labyrinth thanks to the thingie thr Incubators had constructed. Remember the plot of the movie?
It's mind hax, the ability comes from a skill called witch kiss that every witch uses to control the mind of target, erasing memory is just a subset of her ability

If he doesn't then he gets screwed

Oh I think I watch more times than you and actually her labyrinth feat is something that ppl always argue for her for long time, it is one of the main reason for her spot at 7-B back in around 2018 in the first place

It's mind hax, the ability comes from a skill called witch kiss that every witch uses to control the mind of target, erasing memory is just a subset of her ability

If he doesn't then he gets screwed

Oh I think I watch more times than you and actually her labyrinth feat is something that ppl always argue for her for long time, it is one of the main reason for her spot at 7-B back in around 2018 in the first place
(1) I know. Do you really think that's enough against Anos? What's her main catch? Her smurf memory hax.
(2) Says you. Who cares what happened back in 2018? And it's not a "feat". No need to get defensive. Rewatch the movie, I'd just rewatched it some days ago lol.

(1) I know. Do you really think that's enough against Anos? What's her main catch? Her smurf memory hax.
Yes?
(2) Says you. Who cares what happened back in 2018? And it's not a "feat". No need to get defensive. Rewatch the movie, I'd just rewatched it some days ago lol.
If you want to argue about the labyrinth shit then fine, I will copy the ******* transcript for you

"An isolated dimension was formed with its own independent law that seeks to guide and capture victims from the outside... This match what you have previously explained, the power of a 'witch'. So long as you are protected by the isolation field, then you would not become a full 'witch'. Like a chick who grew up within its own shell. That is why you formed a labryinth within. It's quite shocking that it is fully capable of replicating and reproducing an entire city. This place we are at right now, is a world existing solely within your own soul gem."

"That is quite a strange logic, if it's isolated from the outside world. Then it should not possible for someone to enter the labyrinth."

Dude, chill. You don't even know what you're talking about. Read "isolation field". That's all. Now calm down before I report you. Heck, Madoka even entered her "inaccessible" labyrinth, she just had to materialize inside of it, and then got memory haxxed. Rewatch the movie. No more arguing with you. Done.

Last edited:
Sorry for being a bit toxic, I also will not argue anymore about this stuff and may as well leave this wiki again for months so you can put Anos there
(1) Wait. I was toxic in that last post too (deleted a part of it), I'm apologizing too (hopefully this isn't sarcasm). (2) The "isolation field" was placed/created with a purpose in mind, no? Otherwise why was it there? Wasn't it something about the Incubators wanting to find out what happens when Madoka can't reach or save a magical girl (or something along the lines of that)? They also wanted to observe her, and eventually control her, no? Homura's transformation/labyrinth creation happened the way it did due to the isolation field. (3) There's still the Avatar if Calamity match that has to be done before putting Anos in that tier.

Last edited:
If he can defeat Homura then i doubt AoC would be a problem. She is the stronger of the two and AoC doesn't have anything noteworthy on his profile.

Again as i said in the match, going by his profile anos resistance to concept manipulation is against destruction, which wouldn’t help against homura’s memory hax

Again as i said in the match, going by his profile anos resistance to concept manipulation is against destruction, which wouldn’t help against homura’s memory hax
We, for some reason i am too much of a dumbass to know about, consider that if character Y resists X destruction then he is resistant to all forms of X manipulation.

I already told you before. Anos resisted lots of concept haxs in his verse, we can't just list them all in the profile

For whatever reason, it seems a verse can occupy two spots (stupid rule).

Anyways, shouldn't Proud Heaven be #1, since he has 5-9 D immortality type 8 and his immortality type 9 is from his true-self being 5-9 D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back