• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for second 7-B Demon King vs Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not a type 5 acausal as a tier 7 tho. Never mind the deleted stuff, the issue here is how is Anos going to defend against Homura's 2a memory hax (tho I'm not sure if that's how you scale memory manip).

But he still has his high-godly and wall of hax. Does (well, this version of her at least) Homura start with her memory hax?

Yea, her first thing will be subconsciously activating it
Well, makes sense (according to the movie plot point too). I'm pretty sure Anos doesn't use his strongest eyes as a 7b, like, ever... could Homura's memory hax actually work on Anos? How exactly is memory hax measured? Does Anos resist memory hax?

Last edited:
They aren't passive. They only activate automaticly towards certain abilities to null them. It also works if those abilities are passives.

I don't think they always "turn on" automatically tho (even in the anime). Have they ever nulled memory hax? And to Homura's degree? If they can, then Anos stomps. Otherwise...

Last edited:
Normal eyes do have such feats both in anime and novel, as for chaotic eyes it happened only once i believe(tho he only used them two times and the second time he opened them on his own). Don't know the potency of her hax but memory manipulation is a thing within verse and his suppressed eyes of chaotic destruction(eyes dyed in purple) can null Venuzdonoa whose haxes are superior.

Well, he can certainly use those as well, but the issue here is whether those are going to activate entirely on their own, as Homura's memory hax is basically passive (subconsciously). Is the memory hax in MG related to Arcana? Iirc there was some sort of memory hax used on Anos (or kid Anos). Did it work on him?

I was more so thinking about Parrington's memory manipulation. What you are thinking about is Militia's memory seal, which sealed away Anos memories, tho i think she used it when he was reincarnating.

Iirc he can change your memory tho it's been a long time since i read that. That's why i wanted to go through those volumes make revisions and characters profiles but now i guess i probably won't be doing that.

Completely forgot lol. All i remember from that fight is that Anos and Parrignton's Egil Grone Androga canceled out and that was what i was going to use to upgrade deep world inhabitants to 2-B

I'm not interested in this but they can share spot... Anos with speed unequal and Homura with speed equal?

There's no proof that Anos use his MEoCD in his newly reincarnated key, yeah he have it but he didn't regain his old power in that key so i'm unsure if wethever he can use it or no.
i would suggest this
I'm not interested in this but they can share spot... Anos with speed unequal and Homura with speed equal?

There's no proof that Anos use his MEoCD in his newly reincarnated key, yeah he have it but he didn't regain his old power in that key so i'm unsure if wethever he can use it or no.
i would suggest this
We have those eyes in his first key because he does have them. In his first key he has all his powers he had back in the day, he just doesn't have all his magical power. If he has no other way to win, then he'll use them. He won't just lose if he can win, it's simply not in character. Not to mantion he doesn't have reason to not use them.
Your other suggestion doesn't work because her passive work on immeasurable speed character, so we get beck to the start.

We have those eyes in his first key because he does have them. In his first key he has all his powers he had back in the day, he just doesn't have all his magical power. If he has no other way to win, then he'll use them. He won't just lose if he can win, it's simply not in character. Not to mantion he doesn't have reason to not use them.
Your other suggestion doesn't work because her passive work on immeasurable speed character, so we get beck to the start.
Does Madoka have immeasurable speed? And besides, wasnt the consensus (in another thread) that Anos'd blitz her? Using the eye is very OOC for this version of Anos. They'll be useless, since he needs to manually activate them after he gets memory haxxed.

She does. With the new way his eyes got upgraded he will use them after getting memory haxed. And that's not NLF, it's just how they work.

He will not forget anything if the power is destroyed by MEoCD

How does it work? Doesn't he need to manually activate it? It will work on him, unless it activates entirely on its own.
This magic eye can make events that will certainly happen and/or already happened never happen, by destroying reason and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning. In other words, as one possible use of this magic eye, Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with
The magic eyes will act as its own

He himself activated it. Prove it activated entirely on its own.
Take as example eques ability, Anos haven't noticed the ability till eques explained it to him, but the ability already were destroyed by MEoCD

Who activated it? Anos. What happens with memory hax He isnt aware of? The opposite.
Don't you understand? Anos didn't noticed the passive ability that eques use on him till he explained it to him, but the ability already we're destroyed by MEoCD, so it useless if the ability already affected him or not, his eyes will destroy it before anything

Don't you understand? Anos didn't noticed the passive ability that eques use on him till he explained it to him, but the ability already we're destroyed by MEoCD, so it useless if the ability already affected him or not, his eyes will destroy it before anything
Yes, and none of that is happening with Homura (she wasn't even aware of it herself at first), since there won't be an explanation. The eye nulled the hax after its ability was explained and Anos became aware of it. Not to mention it was only used 2 times in the series (rather than it activating all the time).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back