• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real question. Why are MvC characters above EBF ones, in High 5-A? I don't see anything that can help them against 6-D plot manipulation

Real question. Why are MvC characters above EBF ones, in High 5-A? I don't see anything that can help them against 6-D plot manipulation
That spot is just a placeholder to get on the list. I can pretty much see them higher than that.

Since The Doctor is going to apparently be downgraded from 9-A to 9-B soon, would he get a top 10 spot?
He needs to be able to counter this just to beat the person at the bottom of 9-B
image.png

He needs to be able to counter this just to beat the person at the bottom of 9-B
image.png
I mean Doctor Who is stupidly busted so if anyone could do that, it'd be The Doctor.

That said, I don't know enough about Doctor Who so we need Doctor Who fans to comment.

I mean Doctor Who is stupidly busted so if anyone could do that, it'd be The Doctor.

That said, I don't know enough about Doctor Who so we need Doctor Who fans to comment.
Maybe make a vs thread for it because I'm too lazy to read his profile

image.png
That's what's interesting about the Doctor, in the time war, with so infinite possibilities he could screw everyone according to Borusa, so dont matter
'The timelines are no longer clear to me' mumbled Borusa. 'There is no true path. Every outcome is inn flux and possibilities bloom. A random factor has bee introduced which...unsettles things.'

'A random factor?' echoed Rassilon. 'What is it? The Dalek weapon?'

'No my Lord. Something else. A knot of potential, moving unchecked through the timelines, weaving patterns in the future and the past.'

'You speak in riddles!' cursed Rassilon. 'Riddles and ciphers. I cannot understand you!'

'It's the Doctor,' said Karlax. 'Hes escaped.'

'What of the Doctor? he ventured. 'He might yet attempt to prevent Commander Partheus from deploying the Tear.'

'Yes,' said Rassilon. 'The random factor.' He glanced up at Borusa momentarily lost in thought. The, after a moment, he appeared to make a decision. 'I see it clearly now, Karlax. The Doctor is a wildcard, a renegade, ad he has made his potion abundantly clear. He intends to act against us. He must be prevented from influencing the outcome of events. There is only one recourse.'

'My Lord?' said Karlax.

'The Doctor must die, Karlax,' said Rassilon. 'Only then can we be sure.'

-Engines of War

That's what's interesting about the Doctor, in the time war, with so infinite possibilities he could screw everyone according to Borusa, so dont matter
And how did he do it in practice? Knowing my average Doctor Who episode, that just sounds like hype about how he can via some trick pull off a victory where others thought it couldn't be done.
In general, I don't think Hatou can be compared to the time war situation... especially since Hatou, amongst others, is the Doctor.

And how did he do it in practice? Knowing my average Doctor Who episode, that just sounds like hype about how he can via some trick pull off a victory where others thought it couldn't be done.
In general, I don't think Hatou can be compared to the time war situation... especially since Hatou, amongst others, is the Doctor.
I mean the Doctor does have this on his profile:

Causality Manipulation and Probability Manipulation (It was stated that causality loops around him and that the "odds collapse" in his presence), Supernatural Luck (When a Time Lord’s life is threatened, or they finds themselves in a situation where escape seems impossible, curious episodes transpire as if by chance, weather conditions inexplicably change, distracting the enemy long enough for the Time Lord to slip away. Mysterious third parties just happen to pass by, inadvertently saving the Time Lord from their fate. Even when they are put in a place of confinement, doors which are thought to be secure are found to have been left unlocked, and competent guards look the other way at precisely the wrong moments. It was stated that events happen in a way that gives the Doctor a chance of victory. Rescuers will turn up, weapons will jam, his companions will save the day, buildings explode immediately after he finds the way out, cities will fall just as the TARDIS dematerializes, electrical currents will short-circuit, evil masterminds will make foolish errors, if the Doctor falls out of a window, there will always be something to catch him, if the Doctor is drowning, a spar will float by, he will find his way unsigned out of burning houses, the Doctor will survive alien mind probes that would boil the average brain in its skull, he will dig unharmed from beneath fallen rubble, nobody ever shots him in the head, deadly drugs turn out not to affect him, villains will tie him up too loosely and hide-bound tyrants' convictions falter at his rhetoric)

I mean the Doctor does have this on his profile:

Causality Manipulation and Probability Manipulation (It was stated that causality loops around him and that the "odds collapse" in his presence), Supernatural Luck (When a Time Lord’s life is threatened, or they finds themselves in a situation where escape seems impossible, curious episodes transpire as if by chance, weather conditions inexplicably change, distracting the enemy long enough for the Time Lord to slip away. Mysterious third parties just happen to pass by, inadvertently saving the Time Lord from their fate. Even when they are put in a place of confinement, doors which are thought to be secure are found to have been left unlocked, and competent guards look the other way at precisely the wrong moments. It was stated that events happen in a way that gives the Doctor a chance of victory. Rescuers will turn up, weapons will jam, his companions will save the day, buildings explode immediately after he finds the way out, cities will fall just as the TARDIS dematerializes, electrical currents will short-circuit, evil masterminds will make foolish errors, if the Doctor falls out of a window, there will always be something to catch him, if the Doctor is drowning, a spar will float by, he will find his way unsigned out of burning houses, the Doctor will survive alien mind probes that would boil the average brain in its skull, he will dig unharmed from beneath fallen rubble, nobody ever shots him in the head, deadly drugs turn out not to affect him, villains will tie him up too loosely and hide-bound tyrants' convictions falter at his rhetoric)
Don't feel like that would do much? Hatou also has probability manipulation, in the fact that she can just choose which outcome she wants (even after it was already determined). Like, if the author gets lucky, Hatou can just decide on the different possibility in which he didn't get lucky.
In fact, overruling the wave function collapses of every other being in existence is one of Hatou's main abilities.

Don't feel like that would do much? Hatou also has probability manipulation, in the fact that she can just choose which outcome she wants (even after it was already determined). Like, if the author gets lucky, Hatou can just decide on the different possibility in which he didn't get lucky.
In fact, overruling the wave function collapses of every other being in existence is one of Hatou's main abilities.
1. Would the fact that the Doctor has Acausality Types 1 & 4 affect this?

2. How is this chick so broken that even as a non-smurf she beats a smurf?

1. Would the fact that the Doctor has Acausality Types 1 & 4 affect this?

2. How is this chick so broken that even as a non-smurf she beats a smurf?
She might be a smurf since she has Low 2-C range. If that's not considered a smurf thing then she could likely take Morgan Yu's place on the non-smurf thread

Is it because the Doctor is a complex space-time event that constantly destroys the countinuid, including his own, why do you think he has so many origins? His presence rewrites his own timeline by constantly being an agent of chaos for every time trip he has made. It's so weird that not even characters who control personal timelines prefer to kill all possibilities to give it a single origin because it's too confusing.
I don't think you can just, the doctor is acasual after all.

especially with the Time Lords saying "haha the only story is mine, no one is more. only I dictate how the truth is" (And yes it works against all aspects of Hatou, the pre-universe was like this before anchoring)

All this made by Tier 1 source, The Eye of Harmony

The Great Houses exist in a special relationship with both time and history ("time" and "history"
being as different as "matter" and "space", as we'll soon see), unsurprising when one considers the
role their culture
oses doeen' ng the current makeup of our continuum. The Homeworld of the
within the limits of normal history at all, although it definitely isn't in its own
self-contained universe, as some have claimed. The details are too messy to explain here, but the basics
are as follows. Since the history of the Great Houses represents the "mean standard" by which the his-
tories of all other beings are judged, and since the Houses consider themselves (justifiably, if annoy-
ingly) to be the arbiters of all space-time, the present of the Homeworld is an absolute present. While
the histories of all other known cultures can be examined from start to finish if you happen to have a
handy time machine, it's impossible to travel into the past or the future of the Homeworld, and usu-
ally impossible for the Houses to directly encounter their future selves. Individuals from non-time-
active cultures have a tendency to ask how it's possible to stop agents of the Houses wandering into
each other throughout history, or using their timeships to deliberately seek out future information,
and the simple answer wouíd seem to be "because the universe stops it happening". The Houses
made sure of that a long time ago, by accident or design, or perhaps because it was written into the
unigenetic structure of this universe that things had to work this way. The upshot is that like the
prophets of mythology, the Houses know everybody's future but their own even when the futures of
other cultures intersect their own future, and therefore don't have any idea how or why their descendants
might end up seeding universes.
but again I wouldn't put the Doctor here since it's outdated.

The Time Lord Wave Soldiers or the members of the paradox faction would be better, of course they do not have a profile yet

She might be a smurf since she has Low 2-C range. If that's not considered a smurf thing then she could likely take Morgan Yu's place on the non-smurf thread
Yeah that is smurf

She fought hard for her spot, even trying to fight Morghur.

You do not fight Morghur.

Yeah that is smurf

She fought hard for her spot, even trying to fight Morghur.

You do not fight Morghur.
Me: Checks Morghur's profile.

Sees that he has:
  • Abstract Existence Type 1
  • NEP Type 2
  • Passive Powernull via his blood
  • Resistance Negation for basically all his powers
  • Immortality Types 3, 4, 6, and 9
  • Low-Godly regen
  • Passive Madness Hax/Corruption/Mind Hax/Transmutation
  • Aethyr Hax (Which even for Aethyr noobs grants Causality Hax, Type 1 Concept Hax [I assume it's Type 1], Physics & Reality Hax, and Power Null)

Me: Yep, that oughta do it.

Me: Checks Morghur's profile.

Sees that he has:
  • Abstract Existence Type 1
  • NEP Type 2
  • Passive Powernull via his blood
  • Resistance Negation for basically all his powers
  • Immortality Types 3, 4, 6, and 9
  • Low-Godly regen
  • Passive Madness Hax/Corruption/Mind Hax/Transmutation
  • Aethyr Hax (Which even for Aethyr noobs grants Causality Hax, Type 1 Concept Hax [I assume it's Type 1], Physics & Reality Hax, and Power Null)

Me: Yep, that oughta do it.
TBF, the abstract and NPI stuff is only for his true form.

The one that's 1-A.

And that the Chaos Gods are scared shitless of come Age of Sigmar cause Morghur's corruption is better then theirs.

Morghur is pretty outdated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back