• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Modded verse solo all, because they scale to real life player.
In order to beat them, those pathetic fictional characters should be able to beat me.

I nominate characters from saint seiya for multiple spots since their empty such as;

Characters from Saint Seiya for a spot in 2-A (Chronos, Zeus, Typhon, Uranus, Cronos, Tartarus and Gaia)

Characters from Saint Seiya for a Spot in 2-C (Hades, Athena, Poseidon, God Cloth Seiya, Shun, Shiryu, Hyoga, and Ikki, God Cloth Tenma, Thanatos, Hypnos and Eris)

Characters from Saint Seiya for a Spot in Low 2-C (Athena, Poseidon, and Eris)

Characters from Saint Seiya for a Spot in 3-C (Pretty much any gold saint)

Characters from Saint Seiya for a Spot in High 6-A (Eagle Marin, Ophiuchus Shaina, and Perseus Algol)

Characters from Saint Seiya for a Spot in Low 6-B (pretty much all other silver saints except the 3 listed above, and minus Orphee along with Keys from Seiya, Shun, Shiryu, Hyoga, and Ikki

Characters from Saint Seiya for a Spot in 6-C (pretty much all bronze saints)

I will say their biggest weakeness will be lack of interaction feats AE Type 1, Acausality, NEP, TD for examples with their current profiles

Their biggest strength though would be their passives. In tier 3-C, the gold Saints can go L2-C instantly in stats, and hax and hax resistance scales up with it.

Last edited:
You know what is so funny?
That eastern people also have the strongest mythologies and religions as well. Lol
Not to mention gasper asian/eastern countries were already ahead of the European/western countries at least before and during the Middle Ages.

They prospered while the Europeans were still living in caves and after they were in caves they were stuck in a dark age for a while.

Nominating Karuna for #6 High 8-C and #6 7-B. Power stealing, power inversion, time stop, supernatural luck, mind control and resurrection (amongst other things) make him decently strong.

We don't exactly know as the game doesn't cover said time period
It does exist in the real world due to SBA, but even if it didn't it can affect stuff while in said AE1 realm

No, at worst if she was stuck in the dream realm she couldn't interact with reality as there isn't a mind for her to interface with, however as she is within baseline reality, she would still be able to do things within reality.
It can be destroyed in the real world, so it existing there is no problem. And once she is, if there is no mind for her to interface with it's BFRd... or can Radiance interact with reality without that?

That aside, if the circumstances of creation are unknown there is a real chance Hatou can prevent the creation. Without acausality that should even get rid of an abstract. (at least, one of this particular nature)

There are a couple issues in this, one, he isn't ACTUALLY 10k years old, it's just that's the only numerical place we can put for him atm, as he is older than his own race, and has reports of being far older, especially considering he is a minor chaos god in the Realm of Chaos (ala having always existed and never existing) the physical Morghur is literally just a meat puppet of the true being, the only way you'd be able to prevent his initial birth is via stopping the Polar Gates from exploding, which would mean having to deal with SEVERAL 1-A beings all trying to stop them. Morghur will always be, the body is irrelevant as every Morghur born is the same Morghur.

Probability Manip means nothing in the Warp considering it is pure chaos itself, literally nearly everything in the warp has the power to manipulate probability in one way or another, usually passively at that, not to mention, she has the exact qualifications of attracting daemons and other entities, as she is a living, breathing being, which they will flock to either possess, destroy, devour, or warp as they see fit ( see Gotrek, Archaon, Malekith and Sigvald having to fend off being assaulted by literal infinite daemons while in the Realm of Chaos), beings that live and actually exist are basically giant beacons to the entities of the Warp.

Also talking is gonna be a pretty moot point here too, as if people could just talk the gods and daemons out of this kind of stuff, the Realm of Chaos wouldn't be so bad, thats also not including their passives just insta-negging her the moment she shows up. Also from a lore standpoint, literally nothing can actually perma-kill Morghur, even the destruction of the entire fantasy cosmology if anything just made Morghur stronger.

Just to add a bit more here cause I was just reviewing his profile but Morghur's profile is actually really bad rn, we need to add and change a lot of the stuff on there as I don't think he's been touched since first profile creation and we've gone through several cosmology changes since then
I'm gonna make a match on that later, as the arguments are getting long and I don't have much time rn. And I also plan to clarify something on Hatou's profile, so I don't get called out when I argue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back