• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lu Zhiyu are the most haxed
He needs literally every hax on the wiki to claim that title lol

By the way the Chaos Gods take from Warhammer take at least 3rd Low 2-C due to 1-A passives that don't play nice and being hard as hell to hurt due to 1-A resistances

Why isn't Arceus in the fifth place of 2-A instead of Madoka, it's a Low 1-C smurf?

Well even the avatar Arceus has the Low 1-C self as it's conscious and can have multiple avatars active at once, so that makes incapacitating difficult.

Arceus also has Low 1-C Range (don’t ask why it isn’t on the profile when the justification for Low 1-C in Pokemon is based on his dimension)
So BFR is on the table here as well

would Arceus be able to beat John Egbert tho? Arceus doesn't have any passives to my knowledge, that could give John time to do something (I'm asking because well, he's below characters like Madoka even though John kinda has resistance to Mind Manipulation?)

would Arceus be able to beat John Egbert tho? Arceus doesn't have any passives to my knowledge, that could give John time to do something (I'm asking because well, he's below characters like Madoka even though John kinda has resistance to Mind Manipulation?)
Arceus has passive mind manipulation (A ton of layers) and basically passive space-time manipulation, Age Manipulation and void Manipulation (CT does this as a side effect of attacking)
And Also Passive Precog
He still has all the abilties of the CT and LT just not the abilities of everything else
as well as Passive Powernull (but it is not as good as it used to be)

pretty sure John’s limited resistance to Mind Manipulation is 1-A (cuz apparently he resists Hussie’s influence to an extent, I’m just guessing though cuz the resistance does not have a scan with it) He also straight up resists Space Time Manipulation on a 1-A scale so that’s out, age manipulation is probably useless due to John’s Type 1 Immortality. John’s powers do get power nulled…. Except for his Retcon Powers because they are 1-A, so if his stuff gets nulled he’ll probably go for Retcon Powers. But void manipulation… might be a problem…

pretty sure John’s limited resistance to Mind Manipulation is 1-A (cuz apparently he resists Hussie’s influence to an extent, I’m just guessing though cuz the resistance does not have a scan with it) He also straight up resists Space Time Manipulation on a 1-A scale so that’s out, age manipulation is probably useless due to John’s Type 1 Immortality. John’s powers do get power nulled…. Except for his Retcon Powers because they are 1-A, so if his stuff gets nulled he’ll probably go for Retcon Powers. But void manipulation… might be a problem…
Age manip is reversing their age to nothing so it works here

actually John MIGHT be able to survive Void Manipulation depending on how it works, cuz I think the God Tiers Type 4 & 8 give you something like Mid Godly Regen if you're death isn't heroic or just (unless you're this guy who can both negate the immortality and erase you across canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back