• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already did
Not even a mention of hierarchical infinite dimensional space time where the higher one exceed the lower, source of all abstract concept of time and space?
Because Source form from LDG did that, and Stikua have SFU sufficient to destroy Oryx.

Not even a mention of hierarchical infinite dimensional space time where the higher one exceed the lower, source of all abstract concept of time and space?
Because Source form from LDG did that, and Stikua have SFU sufficient to destroy Oryx.
Stikua resist hard.
SFU is similar to taikyoku from dies irae where only value matter.

that sounds like High 1-B wat-

The only thing that keep these omniverse to reduced from nothingness is the ejection of source form from space time origin.

Bad wording, the omniverse is just one of many, the infinite dimensional space and multidimensional universe are just a small speck compared to the omniverse.
The omniverse have dimensional scaling to them where there is a higher and lower one. In this case, only SFU value matter to resist everything where the higher one overwhelm the lower one. That where stikua Infinitely Low 1-A came from.

The only way to destroy stikua is AP and higher SFU value. Even if you use a hax that affect Infinitely low 1-A, you need a higher SFU value than him to even affect him.
Stikua resistance is Infinitely Low 1-A * whatever SFU value he have.

I thought Caliborn's Plot Hax in God Tier scaled (or at least backscaled a little bit) to Lord English? Who I think is 1 Transcendence above baseline 1-A? Either way, Caliborn also has Type 8 Immortality and Conceptual Manipulation on a 1-A scale to add to his hax.

Also just gonna say just because you have smurf abiltiies doesn't suddenly mean you can be on the list, look at John Egbert, he has 1-A hax but gets "stomped" by Puella Magi Verse which have passives but aren't smurf

I thought Caliborn's Plot Hax in God Tier scaled (or at least backscaled a little bit) to Lord English? Who I think is 1 Transcendence above baseline 1-A? Either, Caliborn also has Type 8 Immortality and Conceptual Manipulation on a 1-A scale to add to his hax.

Also just gonna say just because you have smurf abiltiies doesn't suddenly mean you can be on the list, look at John Egbert, he has 1-A hax but gets "stomped" by Puella Magi Verse which have passives but aren't smurf
Yep. Lord English's retroactive time (Fate, Causality, and Probability) and plot hax makes it so that every single key of his is aided by the passives 1-A powers of his future self making things go his way, in addition the 1-A structure of Paradox Space makes it so that any attempt to defeat him that doesn't follow Paradox Space's plan becomes non-canon and is conceptually unravelled.

How high is the hax of chaos gods?
They're only 3 layers above baseline 1-A, I said "Most haxed" did I not?

and he's probably the most haxed. Slaanesh might be though

They're only 3 layers above baseline 1-A, I said "Most haxed" did I not?

and he's probably the most haxed. Slaanesh might be though
That a goddamns wall of text.

I think Lu Zhiyu are the most haxed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back