• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Profiles with most Finished Matches

Just something i thought it would be nice to have as a statistic

Remember PROFILES, not characters in overall

I will keep updating this rank as time passes and new candidates are discovered

UPTADED AS 28/05/2023

1. Sans : 33 Matches
  2. Chisato Nishikigi: 29 Matches
  3. Connor (Detroit: Become Human) / Rainbow Dash (Human): 28 Matches
  4. Marcy Wu : 25 Matches
  5. Thanos (MCU) / Setsuna Tokage (Lizardy): 24 Matches
  6. Garou : 23 Matches
  7. Sonic (Modern/Game) : 21 Matches
  8. Ditto / Diavollo / Homelander (TV Series) / She-Hulk: 20 Matches
  9. Iron Man (MCU) : 18 Matches
  10. Misato Katsuragi / Shadow (Game) : 17 Matches
  11. Vegeta : 16 Matches
  12. Giorno Giovanna / Guts / Baldi / Joseph Joestar / Homelander (Comics): 15 Matches

POTENCIAL PROFILES (14 Matches): Rohan / Captain America (MCU)

Last edited:
Updated as 25/07/2022

Also as a bonus: If Ben Tennyson was considered as a unique profile with all his aliens and alternatives versions, then he would have 26 total matches, this considering vs's between different aliens and alternatives as a single one

Raikou have currently 13 matches added to her profile (holy **** I knew I participated in a lot of matches but didn't though they were really that many) so she should share spot with Goku (Super) and Beerus.

With that he could have been the solely 2º place... But a Thanos match against Zorro was readded considering they have similar AP again, lol

Anyways, updated the rank as 29/08/2022, a spotlight to Tyrannosaurus rex for entering the potencial profiles thanks to some obscure matches from all the way back to 2017

Updated as 17/09/2022

Raikou removed due to revisions in her profile, while The Thing (John Carpenter), Vegeta (DBZ) and Yoshikage Kira entered the top!

Updated as 25/09/2022

With a recent lost against Jean Grey, Thanos is now the solely 2th place, making 13 matches the new bare minimum to enter the top!

Updated as Connor finally becomes the king of matches and his ladies Setsuna and Sisato also takes the pod sharing the 3º place

Back