• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Anime Fights You've Watched

Can't figure out ten right away but here are some of my favorites

All Might vs Noumu

Nagisa Shiota vs Karma Akabane

Some Mob Psycho 100 fight

Ash vs Paul (yeah)

Saitama vs Boros

I don't watch enough Anime for a Top 10. But I can give a Top 3.

3. All Might vs All For One

2. Ainz Ooal Gown and Narberal Gamma vs Clementine and that one schmuck whose name I forgot Khajit (most satisfying Anime fight I've watched)

1. Monkey D. Luffy vs Charlotte Katakuri

Jotaro vs DIO

Goku vs Piccolo Jr

Rock Lee vs Gaara

Goku, 17, and Frieza vs Jiren

Pit vs Link (scroo u I'm counting that)

Yusuke vs Sensui (Final part) (favorite one-sized beatdown)

Goku vs Cell

Goku vs Vegeta (sayian saga)

Broly vs z warriors

Sasuke vs Killer Bee

Rock Lee vs Kimimaro

Maka vs Reaper

Bites the Dust fight

Enigma fight

Luffy vs Blueno

Whitebeard vs Akainu

Beelzemon vs Gallantmon

Aladdin vs Finalist Unit

Sinbad vs Kogyoku

Goku, Frieza, and 17 vs Jiren

Cloud vs Reincarnated Sephiroth

Digidestined vs Lucemon

Gogeta vs Broly

Vegito vs Zamasu

Inuyasha vs Bankotsu

Maka vs Crona

Meliodas vs The 10 Commandments

EDIT: This is 11 but I love the animation of Ichigo vs Ginjo.

how do u people come up with these hard-ass questions man. well, either naruto vs sasuke fight tbh. luffy vs doffy was really good imo. mob psycho 100 fights are usually good, but only cuz of the animations tbh. same goes for fullemtal alchemist. goku vs jiren were really good. a lotta bleach fights were good, but they suffer from the mob psycho syndrome.

1. JoJo fight

2. JoJo fight

3. JoJo fight

4. JoJo fight

5. JoJo fight

6. JoJo fight

7. JoJo fight

8. JoJo fight

9. JoJo fight

10. JoJo fight

On a more serious:

1. Jotaro vs Dio

2. Josuke vs Kira

3. Deku vs Muscular

4. All Might vs All for One

5. Doppio vs Risotto

6. All Might vs Noumu

7. Joseph vs Ultimate Kars

8. Joseph vs Wham

9. Bruno vs King Crimson (despite the PIS)

10. Deku vs Todoroki

More than PIS it was the fact that Araki didn't think of Epitaph back then, so Diavolo ended up never using it because Araki still didn't conceive it.

Some of my favourites:

Jotaro VS DIO (Road Roller Daaaaaa!)

Saitama VS Boros (OH MY GOD BOROS DO IT OOOH OH OOOH WOMBO COMBOOOOO[The hype in this fight is brutal, especially with the Kick that sends Saitama to the moon, i felt that, It makes you want to root for Boros, not everyday you can see the villain saying "i Will defeat you!" And not the reverse])

Kakyioin VS DIO (Bass Boosted Donut xD, just because of that)

Final Kira fight VS Josuke (woah those 300IQ plays)

Insert more JoJo (oh my God, genius, and hilarious, bizarre, so Creative)

Giorno VS Cioccolatta (MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA... Finally animated, the 7 Seven page muda animated is here)

And of course Magolor Soul VS Kirby and co, in my mind, i imagined Kirby VS magolor Soul like It was anime, It was so brutal, makes me wish a canon Kirby anime.

But i didn't watch enough anime for this so just fights i love a lot, my favourites.

Naruto and Sasuke Vs. Momoshiki (Boruto Anime) was very sexy...as far as anything else goes...they're mostly fights that others have already mentioned so I'll just list some underrated fights from series I enjoy.

Takeshi Yamamoto Vs. Genkishi [First Fight]

Eren Yeager Vs. Annie Leonhart [Titan Forms]

Yuno Gasai & Yukiteru Amano Vs. The Sevenths [Second Fight] / Yuki kills his friends (I like both of those a lot)

Kamina Avenging his own death

As far pure badassery goes, Kiri Haimura from Crime Edge has some epic moments (Which, I'm just now realizing Crime Edge doesn't have profiles...I might make that happen eventually.)

Mugen (Samurai Champloo) Vs. Jin

Ryota Vs. Kira (Btooom!)

Deku vs Muscular is one of my favorite anime moments (One of the few scenes I've replayed multiple times) but it isn't one of the best fights I've seen. Reason I didn't include it.

Bobobo vs Czar Baldy Bald the Third

Bobobo vs Halekulani

Bobobo vs OVER

Bobobo vs Giga

Bobobo vs Sonic

Bobobo vs Captain Battleship

Bobobo vs General Lee Fishcake

Jotaro vs Dio

Jotaro vs Kakyoin

Jotaro vs Polnareff

Back