• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Taiju Shiba has varying attack potency which scales him to multiple tiers:

50%
50% of Taiju's punch is scaled to "another level" or Wall Level+. Since the original CRT for 50% was already accepted i will be making one for Taiju's 100% punch. I believe Taiju, South and Senju should get "likely far higher" keys added and Mikey should get "possibly Small Building(explaining under 100%)

70%
Mitsuya went toe to toe with 70% Taiju who is scaled to Wall Level+ with just 50% of his power meaning he should be bumped to Wall Level+ along with the rest of the mid of the verse. The CRT for Wall+ at 50% is already accepted so this should easily be accepted as well. Wall Level+ starts at 10 Megajoules which is only 50% of Taiju's power.

50% being on "another level" would still only be half of the power and only Mikey has taken a full powered punch and it knocked him out.

100%
If we used baseline numbers. 10 megajoules is the beginning of Wall+ or 50% of Taiju's power, so that means 100% would be 20 Megajoules or 0.0048 tons which is close to small building level this should be the amount Mikey was punched with since it was the "hardest punch" Taiju threw all day including the Wall Level+ punch that Takemichi took.

Mikey one shot Taiju Shiba shortly after this meaning he has to be on an even higher level than even 100% Taiju WITHOUT HIS DARK IMPULSE since this was base/suppressed Mikey in a weak state who took the punch and got up to one shot him.

main-qimg-200b3996aa68b31df9b7776d1dcbe697-pjlq

Last edited:
50% Taiju isn't possibly Wall+, 100% Taiju is.
Yes he is. 50% Taiju was said to be "on another level" which means anything above it would be considered Wall Level+ territory and Base Mikey tanked his hardest punch which should be full powered

Yes he is. 50% Taiju was said to be "on another level" which means anything above it would be considered Wall Level+ territory and Base Mikey tanked his hardest punch which should be full powered
Taiju being on another level simply means that he is far stronger. Takemichi did get hit by Pah and Osanai who are already above 2.3 megajoules, and then 50% Taiju is far higher, and 100% is twice that. I agree with 100% Taiju and other top tiers being possibly Wall+ but not with 50% Taiju.

Taiju being on another level simply means that he is far stronger.
Nah it means exactly what it says which is "another level" which was already accepted. You not finna get in the way of another CRT dude. If you finna try to argue an already accepted CRT then just go somewhere else or make your own. Then you keep changing South lifting strength when he is physically superior to Taiju. stop getting in the way of everything you always get annoying when its time to change the verse around like its your own decision
Takemichi did get hit by Pah and Osanai who are already above 2.3 megajoules, and then 50% Taiju is far higher, and 100% is twice that. I agree with 100% Taiju and other top tiers being possibly Wall+ but not with 50% Taiju.
You dont have to agree its already an accepted fact.

Nah it means exactly what it says which is "another level" which was already accepted. You not finna get in the way of another CRT dude. If you finna try to argue an already accepted CRT then just go somewhere else.
In JoJo's Giorno with GER can't get upgraded to the next tier despite there being a statement that is exactly like this and with the gap being a lot lower than here. Moreover the CRT accepting it didn't specify if it was for 50% Taiju or for 100%.

In JoJo's Giorno with GER can't get upgraded to the next tier despite there being a statement that is exactly like this and with the gap being a lot lower than here. Moreover the CRT accepting it didn't specify if it was for 50% Taiju or for 100%.
I dont care about another anime this is Tokyo Revengers not Jojo if you disagree your own CRT. Im close to asking you to be removed from support for your lack of help progressing the verse. It should not be this hard to get simple changes done because a "support member" holds everything up. You a cancer man

Not knowledgeable at all on Tokyo Revengers, so I gotta ask, where does the whole 10 megajoules stuff come from anyways? I've checked the calcs, and the highest seems to be 2.3 MJ.

Not knowledgeable at all on Tokyo Revengers, so I gotta ask, where does the whole 10 megajoules stuff come from anyways? I've checked the calcs, and the highest seems to be 2.3 MJ.
It comes from Takemichi stating that Taiju's 50% punch is on another level than anything he has been hit with before, which includes people who scale above 2.3 megajoules. I personally disagree with 50% Taiju being Wall+, but I think 100% Taiju being Wall+ is fine.

It comes from Takemichi stating that Taiju's 50% punch is on another level than anything he has been hit with before, which includes people who scale above 2.3 megajoules. I personally disagree with 50% Taiju being Wall+, but I think 100% Taiju being Wall+ is fine.
...Wall level+ is 10 megajoules.

The best feat in the series is 2.3 megajoules...

So you're telling me, just because some dude said he's on a whole another level, that somehow means he scales 3x higher? Am I getting this correctly?

So you're telling me, just because some dude said he's on a whole another level, that somehow means he scales 3x higher? Am I getting this correctly?
Well Takemichi has been hit by people who scale greatly above 2.3 megajoules, and then since it's only 50% of Taiju's power 100% is double of that.

Well Takemichi has been hit by people who scale greatly above 2.3 megajoules, and then since it's only 50% of Taiju's power 100% is double of that.
It doesn't matter even if they had scaling chains of one shots, or even if they stated that this dude can kill Takemichi with a breath. How the hell did the series reach 10 megajoules? Is that really the only statement that somehow made them Wall+?

Because the best upscaling you can do is 1.1x, and that is if you are close to another tier. This is a whole 4.3x boost.

It doesn't matter even if they had scaling chains of one shots, or even if they stated that this dude can kill Takemichi with a breath. How the hell did the series reach 10 megajoules? Is that really the only statement that somehow made them Wall+?
Yes. I originally disagreed but since I was the only one disagreeing and everyone else agreed to it and were neutral it got accepted, so I had to accept it as well, though I wouldn't mind if it would be removed.

I just need to make sure if that's really the only statement, because if it is, I have no clue at all how that got accepted.

If it really is that statement, then I can make a quick CRT to remove it.

Just checked the CRT that made it to Wall+

No staff at all accepted it, hell, no staff even commented on it.

Gonna make a quick CRT rn.

2.3 megajoules is from a low tier character

2.3 megajoules is from a low tier character
That... doesn't matter? Even if it was the bottom of the barrel worst character that did this feat, if there isn't any other feat higher than it, then it wouldn't matter even if the scaling chain was as big as the sun, it will stay at 2.4 megajoules (Excluding multipliers and such)

That... doesn't matter? Even if it was the bottom of the barrel worst character that did this feat, if there isn't any other feat higher than it, then it wouldn't matter even if the scaling chain was as big as the sun, it will stay at 2.4 megajoules (Excluding multipliers and such)
I never claimed there was a feat above it? The verse got bumped from a statement that was proven valid from a half powered punch which the MC claimed to be on "another level" than 2.3 megajoules is a feat above it via statements. That was already accepted if you disagree a CRT can be made

I never claimed there was a feat above it? The verse got bumped from a statement that was proven valid from a half powered punch which is a feat above it via statements
I have no clue at all about what you just said.

Can you lay down your arguments, and tell me specifically why they somehow scale to 10 megajoules?

From what I got:

A nobody has a feat of 2.4 megajoules.

A dude with a 50% punch is above it, therefore 100% should be 4.8 megajoules. Said dude's 50% punch was stated to be on a whole nother level.

At best, you get 4.8 megajoules. How the hell did you get 10 megajoules?

I have no clue at all about what you just said.

Can you lay down your arguments, and tell me specifically why they somehow scale to 10 megajoules?

From what I got:

A nobody has a feat of 2.4 megajoules.

A dude with a 50% punch is above it, therefore 100% should be 4.8 megajoules. Said dude's 50% punch was stated to be on a whole nother level.
No thats not at all what it is. A low tier has a feat that scales to 2.3 megajoules. The MC was hit by him multiple times, then a high tier character hits him with 50% power and he claims it was on a whole different level.
At best, you get 4.8 megajoules. How the hell did you get 10 megajoules?
Where did you get 4.8 megajoules from? What is the next level from wall level? Wall level+ thats where it comes from According to statements this is valid and was accepted.

And if Taiju's 50% AP is 4.8 Megajoules that means 100% is still 9.6 megajoules which is still close to 10 megajoules which still makes my older CRT statemtns valid but disregards my current CRT , which I disagree with

No thats not at all what it is. A low tier has a feat that scales to 2.3 megajoules. The MC was hit by him multiple times, then a high tier character hits him with 50% power and he claims is on a whole different level.

Where did you get 4.8 megajoules from? What is the next level from wall level? Wall level+ thats where it comes from According to statements this is valid and was accepted.
...That seems exactly like what I've just said?

It seems you're a bit confused about the AP shiz.

Even if the MC was hit multiple times by the dude who scales to 2.3 megajoules. Even if the dude who hit him with 50% punch was stated to be on a whole another level, we don't have actually take them to the actual next level in the tiering list, TF?

Wall level+ starts at 10 megajoules, and even if the dude was stated to be multiple levels highers, or as high as the sky, you still cannot upscale it to 10 megajoules. The best upscaling you can do is 1.2x, and that is if they are extremely close to another tier.

Last edited:
And if Taiju's 50% AP is 4.8 Megajoules that means 100% is still 9.6 megajoules which is still close to 10 megajoules which still makes my older CRT statemtns valid but disregards my current CRT , which I disagree with
Taiju's 50% AP will be 2.4 megajoules, and his 100% AP will be 4.8 MJ.

Taiju's 50% AP will be 2.4 megajoules, and his 100% AP will be 4.8 MJ.
So a low tier and a high tier character only have a 100,000 Joule difference in AP? 💀
...That seems exactly like what I've just said?

It seems you're a bit confused about the AP shiz.

Even if the MC was hit multiple times by the dude who scales to 2.3 megajoules. Even if the dude who hit him with 50% punch was stated to be on a whole another level, we don't have actually take them to the actual next level in the tiering list, TF?
You can "TF" all you want man the CRT was accepted already so its not like im making it up out of thin air i told like 5 mods to look at it lol
Wall level+ starts at 10 megajoules, and even if the dude was stated to be multiple levels highers, or as high as the sky, you still cannot upscale it to 10 megajoules. The best upscaling you can do is 1.2x.
Where did this 1.2 come from?

You can "TF" all you want man the CRT was accepted already so its not like im making it up out of thin air i told like 5 mods to look at it lol
Yes, I know, but the CRT that supposedly began all the Wall level+ shit doesn't have a single mod on it (The taiju shiba's wall+ upgrade CRT)
Where did this 1.2 come from?
Here's this thread, and there's the power scaling page. Though the thread is more important, but is 6 pages long so...

And here's what a mod once said:

"Scaling chains are useful to have an idea of how strong a character is, but we've never given any actual number to characters because of scaling chains.
And all vs matches work under this assumption, you take the first calc a character scales to, as use it as a basis to compare their stats to those of the opponent, and take in account scaling chains only to give an idea of how much stronger than that they theoretically are."

On another note, the whole 1.2x upscaling can only work IF they are extremely close to the next tier (In this case, 9-A, which they are definitely not)

Also, I've made a CRT for this, so let's not clog this thread up.

There's also this CRT which downgraded a character because it upscaled by 1.8x despite one shotting another character. Your upscaling is 4 times, so just imagine.

Last edited:
I honestly agree with cloud, at least to me that seems fair enough

a thousand apologies if you couldn't understand me very well I don't speak english so I'm having to translate everything

Last edited:
Back