• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revenge Small CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fikriskps

He/Him
Mikey Lifting Strength Should Be
Above Average Human
He can lift Motorcycle That Having 98kg weight if im using some other Motorcycle Reference That Kinda Similar To Mikey Bike

Taiju LS Downgrade
I have been research about church pew's weight and Its only Having 98lbs weight

He didn’t lift it, he kicked it. And also, can u provide the source for the “98KG Weight”

Taiju effortlessly lifted and threw those same Church pew, which indicates that his lifting strength is far above that of 98lb.

He didn’t lift it, he kicked it. And also, can u provide the source for the “98KG Weight”

Taiju effortlessly lifted and threw those same Church pew, which indicates that his lifting strength is far above that of 98lb.
The 98kg is from Matic Motorcycle That Kinda Same with Mikey Old CBT bike

Also the The motorbike also flies due to the kick

Last edited:

Taiju Lifting Strength before is 150kg according to Confluctor Source, but i have been Research More about Church pew and the Weight isnt near 150kg

Which bike ? And as i said earlier, i need the source/link to it
Also the The motorbike also flies due to the kick
Then it goes to striking strength not lifting strength, since there is no “lifting” happening here.
Taiju Lifting Strength before is 150kg according to Confluctor Source, but i have been Research More about Church pew and the Weight isnt near 150kg
When did @Confluctor say that his source states it was 150KG, and also where is your source as you have not brought any sources

Do you mean this bike?
016.jpg

Then it goes to striking strength not lifting strength, since there is no “lifting” happening here.

When did @Confluctor say that his source states it was 150KG, and also where is your source as you have not brought any sources
Look
On taiju shiba Profile Disscusion

Tokyo Revenge Disscusion==> Shiba Taiju Profile

The dimensions of the Honda Beat ESP have a length of 1,877, a width of 669, a height of 1,074 mm, and a weight of 89 Kg.

Church pews differ a lot, but either way, what will his LS be downgraded too? Cause you also take into consideration that he just lifted it over his head and threw it away.

Church pews differ a lot, but either way, what will his LS be downgraded too? Cause you also take into consideration that he just lifted it over his head and threw it away.
Well since There Nothing More about the Church pews

Well i don't know if which LS is gonna counted if Its Not Forced

Church Pew's Reference : click here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back