• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chapter 259 is out.

Sanzu was able to tank a full speed bagger motorcycle from Taiju this feat is somewhere between high wall-wall+. Sanzu is not even among the top 10 strongest characters in Tokyo Revengers unless he has a sword, i think he deserves a character profile along with Taiju Shiba and Kakucho. But with that being said Mikey should be upscaled as well with added features.

I suggest adding Statistics Amplification / Rage Power (with dark impulse), Paralysis Inducement(paralyzed Terano South using pressure point attacks), Pressure Points(also mainly attacks pressure points with kicks) or Durability Negation, and After Image Creation(made South believe he was on par with Mikey even though he wasn't even touching him which caused Takemichi to interfere.) the damage South has is significantly more than Mikey's, meaning what South saw wasn't what actually occurred during the exchange. He was basically "punch drunk". Mikey was 16 when he got scaled to supersonic+ off a tired Izana. Mikey is 2 years older and significantly stronger which is why i said "Likely Higher" for AP and speed.

Attack Potency: At least Wall Level (Upscales from Takemichi), destroyed the entire front of a car with a basic front kick, while having bad balance according to Kazutora. | Wall level+, likely Higher with Dark Impulse (He is strong enough to one shot Wall Level characters even without D.I. Amp. (One shot Taiju Shiba should scale above Baji who performed this feat)

Speed: Atleast Subsonic | Atleast Supersonic+, Higher with Dark Impulse

Lifting Strength: Superhuman
(lifted Chonbo's entire body with just his leg alone)

Last edited:
why Dark Impulse increases stats?, always saw Impulse as something that puts you in Moral Off
because at the beginning of Chapter 163 Ken Wakui referred to Angry Kawata's "Crying Blue Ogre" as an awakening. Smiley said in the official translation Angry's "limiter" comes off. Angry went from the weakest toman vice captain to solo the entire s62 by himself and countering perfect Judo throws from Mucho who can break spines with his throws Angry did this while having 0 experince. He also has a subsonic feat with a broken leg when he was nowhere near that fast before crying. South also referenced Mikey when talking about his impulse. Then once his south activated his he easily blitzed Wakasa and Benkei at the same time who couldnt keep up after Wakasa was called "too fast" for South, its already accepted on Souths wiki page Mikey just hasn't has his profile updated since the Izana feat got calced.

I suggest adding Statistics Amplification / Rage Power (with dark impulse)
because at the beginning of Chapter 163 Ken Wakui referred to Angry Kawata's "Crying Blue Ogre" as an awakening. Smiley said in the official translation Angry's "limiter" comes off. Angry went from the weakest toman vice captain to solo the entire s62 by himself and countering perfect Judo throws from Mucho who can break spines with his throws Angry did this while having 0 experince. He also has a subsonic feat with a broken leg when he was nowhere near that fast before crying. South also referenced Mikey when talking about his impulse. Then once his south activated his he easily blitzed Wakasa and Benkei at the same time who couldnt keep up after Wakasa was called "too fast" for South, its already accepted on Souths wiki page Mikey just hasn't has his profile updated since the Izana feat got calced.
Mikey's Dark Impulsivity is different from South's or Angry's Crying Blue Ogre mode. It is called Crying Blue Ogre for a reason and not Dark Impulsivity. Angry isn't a big fan of violence, especially if it involves someone who he cares about getting beaten in an unfair fight. The first time he went into this mode was in elementary school when 10 middle school kids ganged up on Smiley, and the second time was when the Haitani brothers ganged up on Hakkai and were beating him so much that it looked like Hakkai is going to die. After seeing these he starts crying becoming a lot stronger in order to protect them.

South is the exact opposite of Angry as he really likes violence, and his Dark Impulsivity doesn't involve negative emotions (unlike Mikey's) and it only involves his desire to fight. Each time he gets beaten by a stronger opponent his dark impulses get him fired up and makes his desire to fight and beat people even stronger, also making him stronger. Right after the legendary duo beat him he became stronger because of his dark impulses, but then he got beaten by Senju, which fired him up even more and made him even stronger so that he could beat Senju.

The origins of Mikey's dark impulses are still unknown, but we know that they come out once he loses someone or something that is precious to him. The reason for them coming out is a little bit similar to Angry's, but it doesn't make him stronger. Mikey describes it as if there would be "another him". He loses control over himself and becomes bloodlusted, not caring about anyone else at all and going even as far as killing people. He might seem stronger, because he is bloodlusted and when he fights he won't hold back, but if you think about it it only makes him weaker, because he abandons his martial arts skills and just throws out full strength punches and kicks to destroy the enemy.

Paralysis Inducement(paralyzed Terano South using pressure point attacks), Pressure Points(also mainly attacks pressure points with kicks) or Durability Negation
It was never stated or shown that Mikey would use pressure points, but even if he normally would it wouldn't matter here for reasons above (as he doesn't care about tactics and strategies during Dark Impulsivity, and just throws out full strength punches and kicks), and South said he couldn't move because of his serious injures and he could have been possibly scared of Mikey as well after their clash.

and After Image Creation(made South believe he was on par with Mikey even though he wasn't even touching him which caused Takemichi to interfere.) the damage South has is significantly more than Mikey's, meaning what South saw wasn't what actually occurred during the exchange. He was basically "punch drunk".
Mikey did seem to have a few injures, and it couldn't be just that one punch from the beginning because that hit the right side of his face but he was also damaged on his left side, so South could have actually landed multiple punches on Mikey, though we can't really see anything so it's hard to tell. Just because South had more injuries it doesn't necessary mean he landed less attacks, it could be that Mikey is just a lot stronger and is more durable compared to South, and obviously Takemichi didn't interfere because he actually saw everything that happened there, but because he knew South is going to die. They could both possibly get afterimage creation though because of that mess they created around themselves.

Mikey's Dark Impulsivity is different from South's or Angry's Crying Blue Ogre mode. It is called Crying Blue Ogre for a reason and not Dark Impulsivity. Angry isn't a big fan of violence, especially if it involves someone who he cares about getting beaten in an unfair fight. The first time he went into this mode was in elementary school when 10 middle school kids ganged up on Smiley, and the second time was when the Haitani brothers ganged up on Hakkai and were beating him so much that it looked like Hakkai is going to die. After seeing these he starts crying becoming a lot stronger in order to protect them.
But last sentence proves its an amp if he's significantly stronger just by crying when he couldnt keep up with his opponent, but if faster than before with a broken leg. Its called crying Blue Ogre because that was the nickname Smiley gave the power source he holds within him. Its the same with Mikey who nicknamed his "Dark Impulse" and South "Dark Urge". They wouldnt call it the same thing because they all were never around each other when they discovered it. The similarities come them all saying "you turn into a murderer"
South is the exact opposite of Angry as he really likes violence, and his Dark Impulsivity doesn't involve negative emotions (unlike Mikey's) and it only involves his desire to fight. Each time he gets beaten by a stronger opponent his dark impulses get him fired up and makes his desire to fight and beat people even stronger, also making him stronger. Right after the legendary duo beat him he became stronger because of his dark impulses, but then he got beaten by Senju, which fired him up even more and made him even stronger so that he could beat Senju
There is no difference between the 3 bro the only difference is South feeds into his impulse while Mikey doesn't. All 3 stem from bloodlust that makes then stronger. Mikey and Angry just don't accept the power, that doesn't make it different. South wouldnt have referenced Mikey by saying "you get me Mikey" then Takemichi having the flashback to when he killed Kazutora. Thats a different reference to them being the same thing. It never said Souths Dark impulse origin either we just seen him kill his father and tell us he can't control his violent urges and actually likes them.

The origins of Mikey's dark impulses are still unknown, but we know that they come out once he loses someone or something that is precious to him. The reason for them coming out is a little bit similar to Angry's, but it doesn't make him stronger. Mikey describes it as if there would be "another him". He loses control over himself and becomes bloodlusted, not caring about anyone else at all and going even as far as killing people. He might seem stronger, because he is bloodlusted and when he fights he won't hold back, but if you think about it it only makes him weaker, because he abandons his martial arts skills and just throws out full strength punches and kicks to destroy the enemy.
Mikey losing control and calling it "another me" wouldn't change what it is. His eyes change colors, he shows aura, he attacks friends and foes. If its not statistics amp it's definitely rage power everything i described are similarities to other rage power characters like Hulk.
It was never stated or shown that Mikey would use pressure points, but even if he normally would it wouldn't matter here for reasons above (as he doesn't care about tactics and strategies during Dark Impulsivity, and just throws out full strength punches and kicks), and South said he couldn't move because of his serious injures and he could have been possibly scared of Mikey as well after their clash.
It was stated directly on Mikey's character profile that his "special skill" is disarticulation and South was never scared of Mikey he got mad at Takemichi for stopping the fight thats not someone who's scared, he only scared Senju.
Mikey did seem to have a few injures, and it couldn't be just that one punch from the beginning because that hit the right side of his face but he was also damaged on his left side, so South could have actually landed multiple punches on Mikey, though we can't really see anything so it's hard to tell. Just because South had more injuries it doesn't necessary mean he landed less attacks, it could be that Mikey is just a lot stronger and is more durable compared to South, and obviously Takemichi didn't interfere because he actually saw everything that happened there, but because he knew South is going to die. They could both possibly get afterimage creation though because of that mess they created around themselves.
I would agree with this though i think they both should get after image creation

Chapter 259 is out.

Sanzu was able to tank a full speed bagger motorcycle from Taiju this feat is somewhere between high wall-wall+. Sanzu is not even among the top 10 strongest characters in Tokyo Revengers unless he has a sword, i think he deserves a character profile along with Taiju Shiba and Kakucho. But with that being said Mikey should be upscaled as well with added features.
I really don't understand how u got the motorcycle feat to wall+

I really don't understand how u got the motorcycle feat to wall+
It wasn't my scale i just said that because i seen it on tiktok multiple thats why i brought it here because fans tend to oversale alot on that platform, can you post a accurate scale for it?

I'll use an "imaginary" motorcycle. This "imagainary" motorcycle will weigh the heaviest motorcycle and can move at the same speed as the fastest motorcycle giving us the highest possible KE

Boss Hoss weighs about 500kg and the fastest motorcycle 273 mph (439 km/h) would be about 3717612.477534 J
and convert it to KJ it would be 3717.6124775 KJ

This feat would be wall level (doesn't touch wall+)

keep in mind this is a highballed calc

made a fake motorcycle that would give us the highest possible results, even wit that it barely grazes 1/3 of wall+

I'll use an "imaginary" motorcycle. This "imagainary" motorcycle will weigh the heaviest motorcycle and can move at the same speed as the fastest motorcycle giving us the highest possible KE

Boss Hoss weighs about 500kg and the fastest motorcycle 273 mph (439 km/h) would be about 3717612.477534 J
and convert it to KJ it would be 3717.6124775 KJ

This feat would be wall level (doesn't touch wall+)

keep in mind this is a highballed calc

made a fake motorcycle that would give us the highest possible results, even wit that it barely grazes 1/3 of wall+
Ok thanks. I figured it was highballed

But last sentence proves its an amp if he's significantly stronger just by crying when he couldnt keep up with his opponent, but if faster than before with a broken leg. Its called crying Blue Ogre because that was the nickname Smiley gave the power source he holds within him. Its the same with Mikey who nicknamed his "Dark Impulse" and South "Dark Urge". They wouldnt call it the same thing because they all were never around each other when they discovered it. The similarities come them all saying "you turn into a murderer"
Yes, Crying Blue Ogre makes him stronger, I think you just misunderstood what I said.
There is no difference between the 3 bro the only difference is South feeds into his impulse while Mikey doesn't. All 3 stem from bloodlust that makes then stronger. Mikey and Angry just don't accept the power, that doesn't make it different. South wouldnt have referenced Mikey by saying "you get me Mikey" then Takemichi having the flashback to when he killed Kazutora. Thats a different reference to them being the same thing. It never said Souths Dark impulse origin either we just seen him kill his father and tell us he can't control his violent urges and actually likes them.
I already explained, but Angry isn't bloodlusted, he just wants to protect the people he cares about. When he fought the Heavenly Kings he wasn't the one going around beating people for no reason, they were the ones who came to him, starting a fight. I wouldn't say South is bloodlusted, sure he loves fighting but he still wouldn't kill someone unlike Mikey. The emotions behind their dark impulses are completely different, and they work differently. For example, Mikey has a dark aura around him that we can see, and he can even use his dark impulses to scare others, meanwhile South only had an aura once around him and that was only to make him look cool (which by the way looked completely different as well), and he can't use it to scare people.
Mikey losing control and calling it "another me" wouldn't change what it is. His eyes change colors, he shows aura, he attacks friends and foes. If its not statistics amp it's definitely rage power everything i described are similarities to other rage power characters like Hulk.
It does, because it works differently from South's, proving that they are different.
It was stated directly on Mikey's character profile that his "special skill" is disarticulation
Oh I do remember that against Izana, but all he did was just to focus on his arms and legs to tire him out.
I would agree with this though i think they both should get after image creation
I'm okay with that, ask the others about it.

Yes, Crying Blue Ogre makes him stronger, I think you just misunderstood what I said.

I already explained, but Angry isn't bloodlusted, he just wants to protect the
Okay so we're in agreement with Angry, i was thinking about making a pr
I already explained, but Angry isn't bloodlusted, he just wants to protect the people he cares about. When he fought the Heavenly Kings he wasn't the one going around beating people for no reason, they were the ones who came to him, starting a fight. I wouldn't say South is bloodlusted, sure he loves fighting but he still wouldn't kill someone unlike Mikey. The emotions behind their dark impulses are completely different, and they work differently. For example, Mikey has a dark aura around him that we can see, and he can even use his dark impulses to scare others, meanwhile South only had an aura once around him and that was only to make him look cool (which by the way looked completely different as well), and he can't use it to scare people.
I just don't think South would reference Mikey when describing his impulse with a direct flashback if they were different things. I'm in agreement with Angry being different because there was no reference to Mikey at all when his activated.
It does, because it works differently from South's, proving that they are different.

Oh I do remember that against Izana, but all he did was just to focus on his arms and legs to tire him out.

I'm okay with that, ask the others about it.

people he cares about. When he fought the Heavenly Kings he wasn't the one going around beating people for no reason, they were the ones who came to him, starting a fight. I wouldn't say South is bloodlusted, sure he loves fighting but he still wouldn't kill someone unlike Mikey. The emotions behind their dark impulses are completely different, and they work differently. For example, Mikey has a dark aura around him that we can see, and he can even use his dark impulses to scare others, meanwhile South only had an aura once around him and that was only to make him look cool (which by the way looked completely different as well), and he can't use it to scare people.

I'm okay with that, ask the others about it
Okay dope thanks for your input bro

I just don't think South would reference Mikey when describing his impulse with a direct flashback if they were different things.
There were no flashbacks when South said that to Mikey, only previously when South was talking about his urges Takemichi heard that and had a short flashback of Mikey saying "Dark Impulsivity", but that doesn't really prove anything.

Angry’s rage amp is 100% not at all similar to South or Mikey’s dark impulses. The narrative literally denies this fact and it makes 0 sense logic wise.

There were no flashbacks when South said that to Mikey, only previously when South was talking about his urges Takemichi heard that and had a short flashback of Mikey saying "Dark Impulsivity", but that doesn't really prove anything.
Because what South was describing was what he felt from Mikey against Kazutora thats what a reference is to give clarification on something.

Angry’s rage amp is 100% not at all similar to South or Mikey’s dark impulses. The narrative literally denies this fact and it makes 0 sense logic wise.
I already discussed that with another member and agreed they're different. I'm still stuck on the difference between Mikey and South's if they're called the same thinf and referenced to each other by the MC

They are the same thing afaik because they function the same way, and it would make sense if they were the same, so sure lets go with that as long as nobody disagrees.

They are the same thing afaik because they function the same way, and it would make sense if they were the same, so sure lets go with that as long as nobody disagrees.
Its another member above who disagrees thats the member i came to the conclusion about the angry amp. We're in agreement on Angry but not Mikey/South.

whoever that person is, what is your reasoning that the “dark impulsivity” they both have arent the same? Doesnt South literally say that he and Mikey are the same in that regard?

Last edited:
That one small flashback wasn't even from the Kazutora fight.
Yes it was. Once South said Dark Impulse, Takemichi immediately thought of Mikey's, then once the fight was over he put 2+2 together referencing the impulses cause him to get enjoy violence. In Black Dragon arc Mikey says as he got older he figured violence and murder is the best way to solve problems which is exactly what South did to his father. They both gave into their impulse, South is just animated while Mikey is emotionless, different sides of the same coin.

Yes it was. Once South said Dark Impulse, Takemichi immediately thought of Mikey's, then once the fight was over he put 2+2 together referencing the impulses cause him to get enjoy violence. In Black Dragon arc Mikey says as he got older he figured violence and murder is the best way to solve problems which is exactly what South did. They both gave into their impulse, South is just animated while Mikey is emotionless, its the same.
The emotions behind them and the way they work are still very different, I don't want to repeat it so just read my first reply again. The auras of their dark impulses look completely different as well. Mikey can use his dark impulses to scare people whereas South can't. South said that to Mikey because he gets fired up to fight even more which can be comparable to what happens to Mikey, just on a different level, plus he isn't even supposed to know about Mikey's Dark Impulsivity or the way it works either, so he might have just said that because they look similar on the surface.

The emotions behind them and the way they work are still very different, I don't want to repeat it so just read my first reply again. The auras of their dark impulses look completely different as well. Mikey can use his dark impulses to scare people whereas South can't. South said that to Mikey because he gets fired up to fight even more which can be comparable to what happens to Mikey, just on a different level, plus he isn't even supposed to know about Mikey's Dark Impulsivity or the way it works either, so he might have just said that because they look similar on the surface.
Every detail of the impulse is not going to be the exact same that would be no creativity at all. If they were different he would have gave them different names. Makes no sense to call them the same thing but are totally different actions after referencing it. You can't assume all these things when there is already evidence of them being referenced to each other. You said Mikey gets fired up for fights, when did it state that fact? Mikey can't be fired up if his impulse is connected to his negative emotions. Thats a contradiction. Why would Wakui even waste a panel if their that much different? Why call them the same thing? He did it to further show Mikey isn't the only person who has it. Thats like saying its different versions of Super Saiyan or Demon Back. If its a distinct difference they would change the names, like Crying Blue Ogre.

Every detail of the impulse is not going to be the exact same that would be no creativity at all. If they were different he would have gave them different names. Makes no sense to call them the same thing but are totally different actions after referencing it. You can't assume all these things when there is already evidence of them being referenced to each other. You said Mikey gets fired up for fights, when did it state that fact? Mikey can't be fired up if his impulse is connected to his negative emotions. Thats a contradiction. Why would Wakui even waste a panel if their that much different? Why call them the same thing? He did it to further show Mikey isn't the only person who has it. Thats like saying its different versions of Super Saiyan or Demon Back. If its a distinct difference they would change the names, like Crying Blue Ogre.
I never said Mikey gets fired up what?

@CorbinMLG This is what you said bro. You said souths is just on a different level. Also you assuming he is only saying from a surface level, yet he never saw mikey fight up until that point. It would make sense if someone described it to him and he made his own analysis based on his own experiences with it. Mikey also said compared the 2 of them before killing him. He has never done this to anyone else, why would he do it to the character who shares an impulse? Because they have the same hax lol . They're the same man not sure why you keep arguing with me.

@CorbinMLG This is what you said bro. You said souths is just on a different level. Also you assuming he is only saying from a surface level, yet he never saw mikey fight up until that point. It would make sense if someone described it to him and he made his own analysis based on his own experiences with it. Mikey also said compared the 2 of them before killing him. He has never done this to anyone else, why would he do it to the character who shares an impulse? Because they have the same hax lol . They're the same man not sure why you keep arguing with me.
What I meant is: South said that to Mikey because South gets fired up to fight even more which can be comparable to what happens to Mikey, just on a different level for Mikey.

What I meant is: South said that to Mikey because South gets fired up to fight even more which can be comparable to what happens to Mikey, just on a different level for Mikey.
So you agree with me in the end? Mikey making the comparison of himself to South was the icing on the cake.

I think Mikey Impulse Isnt AMP because

basically Mikey goes into impulse mode on the basis of being annoyed and wants to kill

It was proven when he entered that mode he was angry and started to get serious about ending his fight as soon as possible, even when takemicchi stopped Mikey's impulses, Mikey Even hitting takemicchi is also because of blocking Mikey's serious fight

Just because they both like "destroying" things it doesn't mean it is the same. You still haven't responded to other points I made.
You havent really said anything that proves their differences. All you said was basically their that approach is different. Everything else is the exact same. Can't say one gets a strength boost from violence and the other doesn't when they are one in the same thing. They wouldnt call Goku's super saiyan different from Vegetas just because they have different personalities, or Baki's demon back different from Yujiro unless the characteristics were that much different where it was needed to be called something else.

I think Mikey Impulse Isnt AMP because

It was proven when he entered that mode he was angry and started to get serious about ending his fight as soon as possible, even when takemicchi stopped Mikey's impulses, Mikey Even hitting takemicchi is also because of blocking Mikey's serious fight
But the same can be said for The Hulk, you just described what makes him stronger.The trigger for what activates the impulse shouldn't change what it is if they're goven the same exact name and have been referenced to each other multiple times.

But the same can be said for The Hulk, you just described what makes him stronger.The trigger for what activates the impulse shouldn't change what it is if they're goven the same exact name and have been referenced to each other multiple times.
Mikey's Impulsivity That Happens Because He's Angry
It does look like Amplification But, it must be proven what is Amplified when Mikey is in impulse mode

Mikey is serious. Basically already able to beat everyone, impulse mode looks like a scary look

Back