• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Discussion Thread 1

Actually, she was electrocuted. So it makes a lot more sense

I'm more annoyed about the guy who got his neck snapped

He could say "because he is my friend" there but he chose to say "I love him"

Either way the author putted it there to please the fujo shippers of course and to let us know how much hide care Kaneki

If it turns out Hide is actually gay, I'll accept it (but still only accept Tuka and Kaneki as a couple)

If it turns out Hide actually just meant it as in friendship, I'm going to be hella annoyed, because saying "because he is my friend" is in my opinon a lot more heartwarming than "because I love him", yet Ishida, being troll-god that he is, still chose to go with the Fujo shippers dream

Tbh i don't buy for second he is gay, Ishida proven many times to go out of his way to troll his fan, he just wanted to throw bone for the fujo who left the manga after the sex chapter "which was so unnecessary "

One day! I hope to get at least one bite! Of both parent and child! The combo set!

Do this guy has nothing better to eat?

Also, I approve Kaneki Kaneki as the child's name.

The Tokyo Ghoul and it's co-existence, yet mutsuki is compulsive to her desperance and fragility of someone she doesnt even quite know.

I have never hate so much a characters such as Mutsuki, seriously tho, the fact that you had rogue past does not allow you to act like an animal.

I really hate what this manga turned into

Mutsuki is annoying yandere bitch

Kaneki is useless king who only cause troubles and use as plot device now

Some supporting characters are trying to take kaneki's role because ever since rue island ishida don't know what to do with him anymore, heck Kaneki's whole character turned blank and boring after the arima battle

So much wasted potential for some characters like amon and akira

There also many cring moments in this damn arc and It's been dragging forever

Oh well It still sell and japs like cliche and cringy stuff so I bet the author and company are the winners anyway so no point in ranting anymore

Oh good, it's out

And with a lovely New Years message too. What a great guy Ishida is.

And Urie caught Mutsuki's Kagune. That was cool

I see you aren't keeping the chapter updated in the OP

• tsk tsk*
I had many emotions when I saw Hide's face again.

Also, Resistance to Poison / Biological Manipulation for Kaneki.

Kaneki be kissing Hide soo hard that his lips tore off lol, jokes aside Hide is like that friend we all want.

I don't think he has any resistance to other kind of poisons apart from this specific inverse poison.

Back