• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Discussion Thread 1

Don't get me wrong, I like them both, but Kaneki's character arc is much better than "my mum died, time to become badass". Also its more personal and realistic (as much as that can be said about the subject matter here) - Shinichi started becoming inhuman directly as a result of Parasyte cells in him reducing his emotional capacity, whereas Kaneki's character was forced to become more inhuman as a result of his changing biological needs, fracturing psyche and growing understanding of the world

Kaneki's character is all about having mental break down every time someon beat the shit out of him lol

Kaneki is psycho really, you know you are ****** up in the head when you have 5-6 personalities, he wasn't any better after Karren fight his wish was to die at that point until Arima beat him so hard to fix his heead lol

Wonder what his reaction will be after he know hide is alive, he wanted to die in the first place because he felt guilty and lonely without hide

OH, yeeeaaah. Kaneki B cray cray

Hide's probably going to be the one to snap him out of his Dragon rampage

Funny because he finally accept hide's death and was ready to move on, he have waifu and soon chil

But fruta had to ruin everything ....

It's the power of the boner my friend, he wanted to tap touka's again so much he turned into dragon

re was good until rose arc, after that it went downhill sadly

are those really explosions? they look like giant kagunes

Kaneki's aging problem is already fixed(at the moment) since he already cannibalize all those ogais

So much prep

So much prep it beggars belief.

Not sure if Ishida planned for it to look like this since chapter 1 or if he just looked back and was like "oh that works well"

2nd seems more likely, but I would not rule out the first.

How big do you think Kanekis Kagune's really are?

I mean if it manages to reach the surface from the 24th ward then it should be kilometers long since if I'm not mistaken the 24th ward lies 5 kilometers below the surface

Some thing are hard to believe with ishida, i mean he may just looked back to chapter 1 and made him like that ....

TheSandman31 said:
How big do you think Kanekis Kagune's really are?
I mean if it manages to reach the surface from the 24th ward then it should be kilometers long since if I'm not mistaken the 24th ward lies 5 kilometers below the surface
He may climbed up for all we know

Way to make you main character disgusting monster that kills humans like ant after spending the whole series sticking to his ideals of not killing human, there three of these ******* attacking the city

Too many Eva vibes right now

I don't keep up with the manga (which I ******* should) but holy **** man did I have heart attack when it was mentioned Touka might get the Casca treatment.

Who give damn about the plot device we have three giant worms attacking tokyo because someone didnt have enough laidsq

Back