• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Discussion Thread 1

And it gets worse

This was chapter 143 of the second "season" of the manga. The first "season" ended at Chapter 143.

There's been rumors going around that the second season will also be over at 143.

I swear, if Ishida doesn't release a chapter in the next two weeks (because I'm 90% sure he won't release one next week just to screw with us), I will fly to Japan, learn Japanese, and hunt him down just so I can scream WTF in his face.

NO NOT EVEN

They aren't even main characters who got offed. I didn't care about them

But a lead up to a fight scene, then a cut to a defeated and completely helpless main character, with the bad guy gloating, and the pregnant heroine about to be slaughtered?

I NEED DRAGON TO COME **** SHIT UP I NEED DRAGON TO COME **** SHIT UP I NEED DRAGON TO COME **** SHIT UP

This sounds like it's taking the Berserk route (friends get killed, main character gets dismembered, love interest gets heavily wounded, possibly brain dead and child is killed).

Which means yes, it's hiatus time, also expect in 10 years 7 (real) years of being on a boat.

Then that child gets offed by the main villain because his ego is as big as he is a dick, which is to say the maximum.

Ya know, that'd be great but we dont know if it works or if goes well Berserk is currently on hiatus

Again.

Anyway yeah, nah I'm expecting a miscarriage from What Ya described. No happy end there.

I've read tragedies with happy endings before...

Deadman Wonderland

Elfen Lied (sorta)

Brynhildr in Darkness (Sorta)

Was it too much to hope for here?

They were bittersweet. And the main hero always survived.

If this is how TG ends, its just straight up unhappy

Whats worse is the fact that the next chapter is like chp 143 but instead of Kaneki its Furuta now.

-BANLK- said:
Whats worse is the fact that the next chapter is like chp 143 but instead of Kaneki its Furuta now.
I'm ok with this.

If you meant chapter 125 on the other hand, I am not ******* ok with that, and Furuta will immediately shoot to a place in the hell of my mind that only Griffith has ever before managed to reach.

My boi Monarch I am just kidding lol, Furuta is getting rekt by Kaneki next chapter.

Oh thank ****

Thank the actual ever living ****

Thank Breinhard Bheydrich, may her name live on forever

I can actually muster the will to live for another week.

Funny that I saw Kaneki had been edited to have a "Dragon" key, just as I was reading through this bit though.

Wat ah kuincydance

I mean, with that shot I posted, I could totally see Kaneki ******* him up after Furuta raped Touka or something.

Though we all know this outburst of his is going to destroy that lifespan he's got left.

Reading the chapter now. Like, haven't finished it

SO, you get my reaction :)

Oh this is interesting, a conversation between his multiple personalities

Oh, good they all agreed that they love Touka

"I will press forward. Like a ******* centipede"

OH MY FUKCING GOD HE BIT OFF HIS FACE AND IMPALED HIS HEAD EEEYYY!!!!

TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA 'TOUKA TOUKA

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

All of this is part of frtua's plan, he left him the Oggai intendedly so he can eat them and power up

btw Juuzo should be Top tier now with joker

When Fruta talked about dragon before he said he want "something" that can one punch the likes of arima and eto and supposedly ken is the dragon now

Back