• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
Tokimi's and Tsunami's profile has super intelligence rating with this context
Intelligence: Supergenius. As the creator of all of existence, she was shown to easily be able to create space-time disruption as a way to control the creation of abnormalities such as Z. Shouldn't be anywhere below her sisters.
While intelligence page says this.
Other ways to qualify through non-technological means are to be able to process and understand literally infinite amounts of information, or to design entire realities of infinite complexity through skill and comprehension, rather than just wishing them into existence,
I do not think creating higher dimension structure should grant SuperGenius, there is also a lack of context if she has done that just with her skill and comprehension or it's just a creation feat.

So what am I proposing?

Case 1- Unknown with likely SuperGenius

Case 2- Unknown with Extraordinary Genius

Case 3 - Unknown

Last edited:
I checked the profiles linked in the verse page

Yeah, there is no justification for Supergenius Intelligence, however, there is enough for Extraordinary Genius, but it would need explanation from the supporters to explain how exactly correlate the intelligence of characters like Tsunami and Washu

I checked the profiles linked in the verse page

Yeah, there is no justification for Supergenius Intelligence, however, there is enough for Extraordinary Genius, but it would need explanation from the supporters to explain how exactly correlate the intelligence of characters like Tsunami and Washu
Well only @Antvasima is the only active supporter left ig, other are inactive

Tokimi's and Tsunami's profile has super intelligence rating with this context

While intelligence page says this.

I do not think creating higher dimension structure should grant SuperGenius, there is also a lack of context if she has done that just with her skill and comprehension or it's just a creation feat.

So what am I proposing?

Case 1- Unknown with likely SuperGenius

Case 2- Unknown with Extraordinary Genius

Case 3 - Unknown

There is no scan for it so I agree to remove it. The verse is probably following old standards

Well, the Choushin completely constructed all of the structures and workings of all of the several degrees of infinity large reality within the Tenchi Muyo verse, and it was not treated as a mere "wishing things into existence without understanding any of it" feat, but as an elaborate science experiment to create or contact a higher being than themselves, so I definitely think that it qualifies for Supergenius, especially as we usually tend to give these types of creator deities even higher Nigh-Omniscient intelligence.

Well, the Choushin completely constructed all of the structures and workings of all of the several degrees of infinity large reality within the Tenchi Muyo verse, and it was not treated as a mere "wishing things into existence without understanding any of it" feat, but as an elaborate science experiment to create or contact a higher being than themselves, so I definitely think that it qualifies for Supergenius, especially as we usually tend to give these types of creator deities even higher Nigh-Omniscient intelligence.
If the feat was done that way then it´s fine to leave some of the characters as Supergenius, it looks pretty explicit

Although this should be better clarified in the profiles

What do you suggest should be added as an explanation text there in order to make it as clear as possible?

Would this be acceptable for Tsunami and Tokimi?

"The Choushin completely constructed all of the structures and workings of all of the many degrees of infinity large reality within the Tenchi Muyo verse, as an elaborate science experiment to create or contact a higher being than themselves. Tsunami and Tokimi should also be roughly comparable to Washu."

"The Choushin completely constructed all of the structures and workings of all of the many degrees of infinity large reality within the Tenchi Muyo verse, as an elaborate science experiment to create or contact a higher being than themselves. Tsunami and Tokimi should also be roughly comparable to Washu."
Yeah that's sounds reasonable 🙏

Looks good to me

Umm, if we are at it, so should z's intelligence listed as unknown? He doesn't have any context there and extremely high isn't a rating too.

Well, he could casually manipulate the contents of extremely advanced and futuristic devices, and had advanced strategic planning skills, so I could see him being an Extraordinary Genius, but we likely have too limited data to go by for a definitive intelligence statistic in his case.

From what you said i suggest a lower end here would be better with the limited explanation
Atleast Genius , Likely extraordinary genius ?

Well, he could casually manipulate the contents of extremely advanced and futuristic devices
I don´t think this is a big feat to be honest, know how to use a weapon is easier than create one

and had advanced strategic planning skills, so I could see him being an Extraordinary Genius, but we likely have too limited data to go by for a definitive intelligence statistic in his case.
Considering the planning skills part, i can easily see him being Gifted to Genius, but not an Extraordinary Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back