• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokiha Misa VS Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Sans blitzes, since there's no defined speed for Tokiha aside from Superhuman, where Sans considerably faster than an "At least MHS+, likely much higher" character.

What do you mean "and"?

Sans has the hax to put her down (soul damage and KR) and is blitzing. Didn't realize I had to elaborate on it more than blitz, because you should have read his profile at least before making the thread.

Sans has the hax to put her down (soul damage and KR) and is blitzing. Didn't realize I had to elaborate on it more than blitz, because you should have read his profile at least before making the thread.

She is a metaphisical entity from a dimension, that above multiverse. And her true self beyond conception of space and time.

Again - Sans can blitz her physical body... and? Sans can kill her physical body... and?

Sans cannot kill her true self. Devils with easy erasing human souls. Souls, which can create huge dimensions (galactic size or even more). But one devil cannot erase another devil. Because their true self is not material, is not from our world. Devils exists while can think.

Devils =/= souls.

Strictly speaking, they are some sort of information beings.

"She is a metaphisical entity from a dimension, that above multiverse. And her true self beyond conception of space and time."

If this is the case, why did you think this was an acceptable thread at all?

"Again - Sans can blitz her physical body... and? Sans can kill her physical body... and?"

I wasn't arguing for the destruction of her physical body.

"Sans cannot kill her true self. Devils with easy erasing human souls. Souls, which can create huge dimensions (galactic size or even more). But one devil cannot erase another devil. Because their true self is not material, is not from our world. Devils exists while can think."

Your bias is showing and refer to above.

If this is the case, why did you think this was an acceptable thread at all?

Don't see any problem here. I write my arguments. You write yours.

I will close this thread unless someone convinces me why Tohika does not stomp.

Okay. I will wait arguments for Sans.

Looking at this, and judging by A6C's descriptions of her being above the Multiverse, isn't this battle a massive stomp for Tohika?

If so, I may need to lock this...

Looking at this, and judging by A6C's descriptions of her being above the Multiverse, isn't this battle a massive stomp for Tohika?

Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back