• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji fushigiro vs Maki Zenin

What is your reason for voting for Toji?
I got a long text to talk about it, Do u want me to send it to here

I actually accidently started the old thread with it so i'll resend it. If u dont mind

I wanted stuffs to close the old thread too

Yes send it because people should know this when they vote
Okay

First of all, I will refute the maki = toji scales with the words of the writer, which is an argument widely applied by those who take Toji and Maki equally.

So basically, in the words of the writer, toji = maki does not directly mean that maki is similar to toji, which is powerful even though it does not have cursed energy.

Even if the writer says this, the feat scale is not given directly from the writer.

If we need to talk about speed, we can take them equal because of the statments.

So we are pretty sure that Toji got way more experince than Maki and with all these experince he got a better Battle IQ. We can see his Battle IQ in Gojo, Geto fight easily. Even Gojo being suprised to Toji's plan and how he fights. (Gojo has the six eyes and high IQ), Even though Geto and Gojo fails The Star Plasma Vessel mission.

The plan; Making gojo as stamina weak, then hunting him with the Inverted Spear Of Heaven. So he can kill The Star Plasma Vessel and complete the mission. Basically He uses his Battle IQ for all of these.

With the Battle IQ and Experince
We can easily assume that Toji > Maki.

Okay

First of all, I will refute the maki = toji scales with the words of the writer, which is an argument widely applied by those who take Toji and Maki equally.

So basically, in the words of the writer, toji = maki does not directly mean that maki is similar to toji, which is powerful even though it does not have cursed energy.

Even if the writer says this, the feat scale is not given directly from the writer.

If we need to talk about speed, we can take them equal because of the statments.

So we are pretty sure that Toji got way more experince than Maki and with all these experince he got a better Battle IQ. We can see his Battle IQ in Gojo, Geto fight easily. Even Gojo being suprised to Toji's plan and how he fights. (Gojo has the six eyes and high IQ), Even though Geto and Gojo fails The Star Plasma Vessel mission.

The plan; Making gojo as stamina weak, then hunting him with the Inverted Spear Of Heaven. So he can kill The Star Plasma Vessel and complete the mission. Basically He uses his Battle IQ for all of these.

With the Battle IQ and Experince
We can easily assume that Toji > Maki.
@KLOL506 Do u interested in Jjk brother? Whats ur thoughts about it

They are equal by statements. Toji is more experienced but it should be noted that we just did not see much of Maki, she did not have much of a chance to shine and showcase herself.

I think it is incon. They're the same

They are equal by statements. Toji is more experienced but it should be noted that we just did not see much of Maki, she did not have much of a chance to shine and showcase herself.

I think it is incon. They're the same
Yeah she didn't have chance
But doesn't change the fact that Toji got better battle iq in a fight and got more experience than her.
However toji fights with his instinct.
These puts him above Maki.

I'll count ur vote too if my words do NOT change ur opinion. Lmk

Simply exhausting Gojo and Geto with small pawns is not enough to prove that Toji has better battle iq than Maki. And that's based on preparation.
Not based on preparition. ( Toji Making the plan with his IQ too.)
He fights in open area with Gojo
and He also fights in closed area with Gojo
Both times Gojo and Geto couldn't able to use their battle IQ for think a win way.
Gojo was also suprised how Toji fights and said that himself.

So now show me a better feat for Maki in battle IQ. Because I know we are not gonna argue about who got more experience.

Yeah she didn't have chance
But doesn't change the fact that Toji got better battle iq in a fight and got more experience than her.
However toji fights with his instinct.
These puts him above Maki.

I'll count ur vote too if my words do NOT change ur opinion. Lmk
You're acting like Toji is some sort of supergenius and Maki is an idiot. What bi Toji even do that would give him a significant edge against Maki? He did what he did with prep time, wasting pawns and biding his time to attack Satoru. He had prior knowledge as well.

These are good and all, but not necessarily helpful in direct combat against an equal opponent he has no prior knowledge on (while Maki knows about Toji) I just don't see how that somehow gives him an edge here.

We did not see some kind of superskill Toji has that gives him an edge against Maki here, and Maki's own bi is unclear since she had no oppurtunity to showcase herself. You can't just assume Toji has experience & bi in a direct combat against Maki, especially when they are both stated to be equal.

They are equal. It is incon.

You're acting like Toji is some sort of supergenius and Maki is an idiot. What bi Toji even do that would give him a significant edge against Maki? He did what he did with prep time, wasting pawns and biding his time to attack Satoru. He had prior knowledge as well.

These are good and all, but not necessarily helpful in direct combat against an equal opponent he has no prior knowledge on (while Maki knows about Toji) I just don't see how that somehow gives him an edge here.

We did not see some kind of superskill Toji has that gives him an edge against Maki here, and Maki's own bi is unclear since she had no oppurtunity to showcase herself. You can't just assume Toji has experience & bi in a direct combat against Maki, especially when they are both stated to be equal.

They are equal. It is incon.
So I dont want to talk about Satoru's IQ here. Toji beats Gojo in open area fight and you know that Toji cant use cursed technique. Also Toji couldn't hit Gojo from long distance so Toji figured out it real quick and beat Gojo with his biq here. I'm not gonna talk about how he did it cause you can watch the fight or read it. Just take a look and Lmk what you think again.

About Maki, You repeated urself like yeah i got it and i said it she didn't have a chance for it but that really don't change the fact.

Toji and Maki got EQ sts.
But
Toji beats Maki with biq and experience

So I dont want to talk about Satoru's IQ here. Toji beats Gojo in open area fight and you know that Toji cant use cursed technique. Also Toji couldn't hit Gojo from long distance so Toji figured out it real quick and beat Gojo with his biq here. I'm not gonna talk about how he did it cause you can watch the fight or read it. Just take a look and Lmk what you think again.

About Maki, You repeated urself like yeah i got it and i said it she didn't have a chance for it but that really don't change the fact.

But
Toji beats Maki with biq and experience
So what? He had prior knowledge and prep time. One doesn't need to be genius to come up with what he did against Satoru.

Whatever feats Toji performed against Satoru (a younger, pre-awakened Satoru mind you) were effective mainly due to his prior knowledge and prep time. He planned out the entire fight for days. Here, he has neither of those. In fact, Maki knows of Toji while Toji knows nothing of Maki, can't prepare, facing an opponent of equal capabilities.

I think you are overestimating the effectiveness of Toji's experience and battle intelligence in a fight like this, they are only shown to be effective when he has time and knowledge.

But
Toji beats Maki with biq and experien
Having equal stats does not necessarily mean two opponents are equal lmao, Experience and BIQ play a role in a fight as well.

It's stupid, if you make a direct comparison between them under the context of their capacity in a combat scenario you necessarily have to include the statistics. Otherwise why make the comparison? If you wanna say, it’s just because they have the same ability, that wouldn’t make any sense, because then one of them would have greater prowess with said ability like toji has the ability of 5 senses which would make clear it to annihilate maki which can't react faster than toji does. This grants Toji has more reaction speed than maki and perceive it, so one would be above the another one.

Back