• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji Fushigiro Berserk Mode addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to be respectful as well, but I won't continue to argue about whether or not the obviously self-indulgent and explicitly driven purely by combative instincts Toji was being blatantly defiant and taunting Ogami when he killed her, and whether or not he was bound by non-existent commands that ignored Megumi, Nanami, Maki, and Naobito in favor of the only non-sorcerer. Pick somebody else's time.
I respect your replies, I personally gave him replies in page 1 but he doesn't want to understand it.

I'll give you a follow Nullflower

I'll try to be respectful as well, but I won't continue to argue about whether or not the obviously self-indulgent and explicitly driven purely by combative instincts Toji was being blatantly defiant and taunting Ogami when he killed her, and whether or not he was bound by non-existent commands that ignored Megumi, Nanami, Maki, and Naobito in favor of the only non-sorcerer. Pick somebody else's time.
We can see you fighting them later, also I think you explained them, why are you repeating it?

What you say refutes itself again because it ignores the maki and attacks the dagon

Seeing all the arguments and how everything's culminated, I think you can now count me as agreeing with this CRT. It should be "Berserk Mode (While under Granny's Seance Technique) or maybe just a new key all together but yeah I think it's fine if it includes the seance stuff

Seeing all the arguments and how everything's culminated, I think you can now count me as agreeing with this CRT. It should be "Berserk Mode (While under Granny's Seance Technique) or maybe just a new key all together but yeah I think it's fine if it includes the seance stuff
Counted

As a heads up I'm not an actual content mod for vswiki, just FC/OC wiki so to avoid confusion (and a possible write up from staff) could you remove that part from the agree section?

Tbh its a bit strange. The panels do hint at the berserk state the thing is he is often sound of mind it seems as the granny said the body beat the soul. I think its more like the granny lost control hence the "berserk" part but he seems to still keep himself sane. Not to mention I don't remember anything that amped Toji so I think its too vague.
Can you read the arguments that we discussed about. I'm excitedly waiting for this!

I'm neutral for now, may change my mind later. I have heard from both sides.
So i gotta ask, Do you change your mind now? Because since u said that, We discussed much actually.

So i want you to read these parts please
I really do believe that Berserk Mode can get added in Toji's profile like "Berserk mode with Seancé" or another key. Look at it.

No, need two staff members and since Curry isn't one on the VsBattles side, you'll need to get another or DDM to change his mind.

Sure.

@KingTempest Can you check this out, CRT is about giving Puppet of Carnage Toji Berserk Mode because he's broke free from the Seance techinque and is just attacking the strongest around. Shouldn't be that complex

That isn't berserk mode, it's just very low intelligence, which is paradoxical with the face that the man is a fighting genius

His brain is just crazy. Berserk Mode is an ability we give to people who are regularly in their right mind that falls into a crazy rage. He is summoned with his peace of mind not intact, aka it's not berserk mode, he's just berserk off rip

That isn't berserk mode, it's just very low intelligence, which is paradoxical with the face that the man is a fighting genius

His brain is just crazy. Berserk Mode is an ability we give to people who are regularly in their right mind that falls into a crazy rage. He is summoned with his peace of mind not intact, aka it's not berserk mode, he's just berserk off rip
Isn't one of the rules of Berserk mode that the character experiences a reduction in intelligence?

Limitations of Berserk mode:
Many times people lose large amounts of intelligence when going into crazy modes

So on the contrary, this is a supporting argument for giving Toji berserk mode.

We later see this Toji clearly come to his senses though, that's why he takes himself out. Hell before he starts going on his rampage he even shows the ability to communicate since he talks to the old lady. Saying that's low intelligence doesn't make sense.

In these two scenes, we see that toji gets so angry that he lashes out violently and can't control his anger and even kills the grandmother.

• Often times people will lose massive amounts of intelligence when undergoing berserk modes

Last edited:
@Chardee.wl Yeah, gonna need you to edit the comment on that one. I don't even think that's the proper term. Just call him dumb or something like that. Also, this is an informal warning.

[Blah blah, teaching what is and isn't allowed on site] should not be used on the site, the filter might miss it but its not an acceptable term

Last edited:
Mental retardation should not be used on the site, the filter might miss it but its not an acceptable term
oh it's just a translation error is what I meant ''The mental retardation you mentioned is already mentioned in the limitations section.'' I didn't mean to insult you.

oh it's just a translation error is what I meant ''The mental retardation you mentioned is already mentioned in the limitations section.'' I didn't mean to insult you.
I'll retract my warning since it seems you really don't understand any of this.

[Blah blah, teaching what is and isn't allowed on site] is a term disallowed on the wiki, you didn't insult me. But it is against site rules because its seen as slur and slurs are not allowed on the site. So please edit it out of your previous comments as I shall be doing in short order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back