• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji Fushigiro Berserk Mode addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, I've always wondered. When Megumi told Sukuna that he never regretted asking Gojo to intervene in Yuji's execution, how exactly did Yuji reclaim his body? Did Megumi's words really reach deep enough for Yuji to wrestle with Sukuna again, even after Sukuna previously proved to be too powerful to be suppressed again.
What does this have to do with CRT?

Disagree with Berserk mode.

He didn't fall in an uncontrollable rage. His intelligence wasn't reduced to animal instincts. He doesn't attack indiscriminately nor with increased aggression. The guy's been aggressive with how he attacks, did we forget how he did Gojo? And we see zero increase of attack capacity at the expense of defense.
I agree with this

It must be painful for him not to refute the arguments of a new user
I wouldn't say that. Enough time on this site, and you become a bit jaded. It can be easier to get angrier at others so let's just let bygones be bygones.

I think he's talking about Playful Cloud, but Maki kinda just gave it up somewhat, I think if she had fought back she would have just gotten the shit beat out of her.
Berserkmode doesn't care if he retreats or retreats, he just attacks whoever comes his way, and instead of attacking Maki there, he just takes his stick and passes.

The exact nature of the rage itself (i.e., Toji exclusively targeting and pursuing the strongest in the vicinity) is largely irrelevant.
The point of Berserk Mode is that the rage is uncontrollable, and Toji is explicitly unable to control said rage.

The exact nature of the rage itself (i.e., Toji exclusively targeting and pursuing the strongest in the vicinity) is largely irrelevant.
The point of Berserk Mode is that the rage is uncontrollable, and Toji is explicitly unable to control said rage.
Toji can choose to focus on the most powerful beings. This shows that his anger is not random and uncontrollable, but can be consciously directed.

While this was happening, Toji was also capable of strategic thinking and planning. For example, when fighting Dagon, he devises a plan to distract Dagon and executes a planned attack to kill him. this is further proof that he is subconscious

Why do you keep saying the same things even though I refute what you said?

Toji was also capable of strategic thinking and planning. For example, when fighting Dagon, he devises a plan to distract Dagon and executes a planned attack to kill him. this is further proof that he is subconscious
Forgive the whataboutism, but Guts, the posterboy for Berserk Mode, despite being guided by purely violent impulses, is able to strategize and counter Grunbeld with his typical level of skill, even tactically wielding his arm cannon. Nothing ever says that a character under the effects of a Berserk Mode is guaranteed to be completely incompetent; in fact, the page explicitly asserts that (1) "Often times people will lose massive amounts of intelligence", (2) "Someone in a Berserk Mode may not have much control over their actions", and (3) "Possible Uses [include...] Aggravation of reaction and feelings".

Toji determining how to effectively carry out acts of heightened aggression in service of rampaging instincts is not an anti-feat, far from it.

Forgive the whataboutism, but Guts, the posterboy for Berserk Mode, despite being guided by purely violent impulses, is able to strategize and counter Grunbeld with his typical level of skill, even tactically wielding his arm cannon. Nothing ever says that a character under the effects of a Berserk Mode is guaranteed to be completely incompetent; in fact, the page explicitly asserts that (1) "Often times people will lose massive amounts of intelligence", (2) "Someone in a Berserk Mode may not have much control over their actions", and (3) "Possible Uses [include...] Aggravation of reaction and feelings".

Toji determining how to effectively carry out acts of heightened aggression in service of rampaging instincts is not an anti-feat, far from it.
But these situations did not happen in toji and there is no reason for them to happen, I have already answered them on the previous page, my friend, you do not need to repeat it, but I will explain it to you again

First of all, there is no reason for the toji to attack jujutsu users, I don't know exactly why you say there is, because it's ridiculous, but in the situations where the toji is present, there should only be destruction and death in a berserkmode state that doesn't care about anyone, but the text I just described and the maki situation invalidate this

As for the order part, ogami was killed by toji immediately because he gave him an order, he himself says this, and the panels I threw support this, and you said that the soul is not toji, which means that this means that you are directly refuting yourself because the technique is related to the soul and the soul takes the order.

As for the order part, ogami was killed by toji immediately because he gave him an order, he himself says this
Killed her out of spite. Reread Chapter 98.
you said that the soul is not toji
The soul is neither of the two—Toji or Ogami's grandson because Toji's physical information explicitly dominated and overwrote the latter's soul. There is zero soul to be taking orders. Reread Chapter 98.
because the technique is related to the soul and the soul takes the order.
There are no orders to be taken with the Seancé technique. All the technique does is summon the information of a target and imprints that information onto a desired recipient. Reread Chapter 98.

It's all Chapter 98, really.

Killed her out of spite. Reread Chapter 98.

The soul is neither of the two—Toji or Ogami's grandson because Toji's physical information explicitly dominated and overwrote the latter's soul. There is zero soul to be taking orders. Reread Chapter 98.

There are no orders to be taken with the Seancé technique. All the technique does is summon the information of a target and imprints that information onto a desired recipient. Reread Chapter 98.

It's all Chapter 98, really.
No, he's killing her because of the order he gave her, which included him because he's a jujutsu user.

This is disproved in Chapter 110 because it says "the spirit of the grandson lacked the cursed energy"

This only applies to his own body, logically speaking, if he is recreating his body, it can be controlled because it is thanks to his cursed energy.

Tbh its a bit strange. The panels do hint at the berserk state the thing is he is often sound of mind it seems as the granny said the body beat the soul. I think its more like the granny lost control hence the "berserk" part but he seems to still keep himself sane. Not to mention I don't remember anything that amped Toji so I think its too vague.

Tbh its a bit strange. The panels do hint at the berserk state the thing is he is often sound of mind it seems as the granny said the body beat the soul. I think its more like the granny lost control hence the "berserk" part but he seems to still keep himself sane. Not to mention I don't remember anything that amped Toji so I think its too vague.
I'm neutral for now, may change my mind later. I have heard from both sides.
If I had to explain, Granny doesn't seem a bit that she loses control over Toji's reaction.

Toji is the one who lost control here.
Watch the first 9 seconds here, its so obvious

And Toji amped while fighting against Dagon.
He had speed increase and that looks fine for requirements of Berserk Mode.

Toji's eyes wildly turned black and turned Shibuya upside down 💀

What he did to Grandma is enough for Berserk Mode i guess, But if It's not i can say that he's in the mode until he suicided.

Dagon and Grandma scenes and panels are really enough for it.

Ogami uses his cursed technique to summon Toji back from the afterlife (1) Ogami then orders Toji to kill the jujutsu sorcerers, but Toji responds with an uncontrollable, purely instinctual rage due to the psychological effect of his soul against his body, and Toji kills Ogami with this rage. (2) Toji, now transformed into a carnage puppet fighting on instinct, fights against the Dagon, experiencing a power surge (speed increase) in the process, eventually killing the Dagon. (3)

For these reasons that Toji succumbs to the psychological influence of this spirit on his body, unable to control his anger, and he expresses his anger by experiencing various power amplifications.

So here, I think my evidence is similar to the reason why Ganondorf was given a berserk mode:

"If the Triforce of Power forces him into his beast form he'll enter a frenzied state, causing him to attack wildly and without much thought"

These reasons should be enough to get Toji Fushigiro to add the berserk mode hax.
I totally agree, I've read the entire discussion and my opinion is that it's definitely a berserk mod.

I call out to the neutral moderators and admins.

Toji fights with Ino because of the order from Ogami "Fight against Jujutsu Sorcerers". So Toji after beat Ino, Ogami gives the same order and Toji loses control.

We can see from that line;
"W-W-What should we do"

After he lost the control He kills Ogami.
So now u can say, "Ogami is jujutsu sorcerer too." Toji fights against Dagon which is cursed spirit.

We can see that Toji ignores Maki, Megumi and Naobito etc in that domain.

He fights against Dagon ragely and getting speed increase whilst the fight.

He kills Dagon.

So as a result, Toji gets angry when someone orders him. Toji kills Ogami and Dagon panels and scenes would be enough.

I proved that He's not in order too.

So the admins and mods, please can you guys express your opinion.

In fact, this technique does not belong to Toji himself. Still, this is not an obstacle to giving him Berserk Mode. What Nullflower said makes sense, so I'll agree for the moment.

%100 agree with that. Mods and Admins should see this too.

This doesn't change anything. He later says "this includes you too" and supports his own statement. It would be better if you gave me context instead of throwing berserk mode types at me.
I'll be respectful, You want to extend this i get it but It's nonsense really.

I'll try to be respectful as well, but I won't continue to argue about whether or not the obviously self-indulgent and explicitly driven purely by combative instincts Toji was being blatantly defiant and taunting Ogami when he killed her, and whether or not he was bound by non-existent commands that ignored Megumi, Nanami, Maki, and Naobito in favor of the only non-sorcerer. Pick somebody else's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back