• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Dragon's Maid got downgraded to 6-C, fortunately there's some of 6-C Godzilla's Kaijus that can be used so the themathic/cinematic fights between these two franchise aren't gone
Beside i also going to use the 6-C Monsters from Monster Hunter as well against Tohru and prolly the other dragons, but we'll see

The holidays for Tohru and her friends was suddenly interrupted by an beast that emerged from the ocean, now headed to Miyako-Jima, the place where the group are in right now!
Mistaken as one of Elma family, turn out to be an monster that aren't from their world, Tohru then chose to fight the beast one one one for preventing it for causing a destruction!

• Super Godzilla is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Miyako-Jima
  • images
  • Starting range: 500 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Tohru: 7 (Phoenks, Cinder, Kflare, Popted, Random, Jedi, Glaceon)
  • Super Godzilla: 3 (Laser, Stella, Victor)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Tooru.%28Kobayashi-san.Chi.no.Maid.Dragon%29.600.3506986.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
I mean the debate was already too long and i bet the Dragon's Maid supporters are tired with this match

I'm not blaming you guys, but this long debate can be avoided if you guys readed the OP carefully

That and this time we've actually come to a proper conclusion and have nothing else to really debate anymore

We came to a proper agreement as well when Godzilla had won by a landslide and hardly anyone was siding with Tohru. Why is this exactly different? We now know for certain Godzilla has access to equipment that clearly changes things drastically. Stopping time for around a minute or so, teleportation, statistic amplification, healing, stamina replenishment.

If that clearly doesn't change things, then what does? I can't possibly or conceivably see how she can get around that time stopping and other items.

You gave Tohru far more oppurtunities than Godzilla. Look what we did when Godzilla had already been declared the victor:
Screenshot-2022-02-16-9-16-16-AM.png

Screenshot-2022-02-16-9-17-41-AM.png

But suddenly when Tohru's winning, you decide to abruptly end the debate? Perhaps it's not the intent, but this seems like bias.

As you admitted to in your previous comment, grace for Godzilla had long ended and the thread could've been closed, but no one had objections, and I was personally fine with continuing the discussion after you stated you decided to reset the votes and continue the debate.

This is clearly more lenient behavior in favor of Tohru. I think at the very least this could be kept open for a couple more days so more opinions can be given.

As for this debate being long, there are debates longer and debates shorter, this debate isn't really anything special in terms of length. It seems like an attempt to rush the thread closed. Again, that might not be your intent, but it really feels that way.

As you admitted to in your previous comment, grace for Godzilla had long ended and the thread could've been closed, but no one had objections, and I was personally fine with continuing the discussion after you stated you decided to reset the votes and continue the debate.

This is clearly more lenient behavior in favor of Tohru. I think at the very least this could be kept open for a couple more days so more opinions can be given.

As for this debate being long, there are debates longer and debates shorter, this debate isn't really anything special in terms of length. It seems like an attempt to rush the thread closed. Again, that might not be your intent, but it really feels that way.

Yeah this is kinda a mess tbh

IF Godzilla has access to equipment, whether by picking it up or not, then my vote is for him.
If not then Tohru

Aight seeing how optional equipment is allowed do we assume Godzilla has to pick it up like it's available in the battleground and Godzilla is aware where it is or we assume he has it on hand instantly because if he has it on hand time would stop as soon as fight begins because of how it works the moment Godzilla picks it up.

if we go with the former's case Godzilla winning will be a much higher chance if the latter it would be stomp in Godzilla's favor now. tbh this match had so many adjustments idk which earlier argument still applies or not

and what is Tohru's wincon again?

Aight seeing how optional equipment is allowed do we assume Godzilla has to pick it up like it's available in the battleground and Godzilla is aware where it is or we assume he has it on hand instantly because if he has it on hand time would stop as soon as fight begins because of how it works the moment Godzilla picks it up.

if we go with the former's case Godzilla winning will be a much higher chance if the latter it would be stomp in Godzilla's favor now. tbh this match had so many adjustments idk which earlier argument still applies or not

and what is Tohru's wincon again?
Tohru can apparently just touch people to make them teleport to another dimension. Or so I've been told. So it would be BFR. In terms of more basic advantages, range, regeneration, and stamina.

Though I do think Godzilla would just win via incapacitation with their optional equipment given how overpowered it seems to be.

bfr by touch sounds likely for Tohru to do because her goal is to prevent Godzilla from destroying more of the place and she'll want to prevent that as soon as possible since that would be very in character for her and what kinda hindered her from going all out against the shortstack

I guess it comes down to if she touches Godzilla before he can use timestop. Though from what Phoenks said, it seems like Tohru would start with range attacks (they did mention their range a lot, so I figured they'd attempt to abuse that?)

not sure why touch is even a big deal considering her portals work from a distance?

Already discussed this before. Godzilla's teleportation. If he's falling, he's sure to notice and teleport away from the portal before completely falling in.

Already discussed this before. Godzilla's teleportation. If he's falling, he's sure to notice and teleport away from the portal before completely falling in.
wouldn't a portion of him get BFR'd regardless? I feel like that'd make it even worse for him.

That would depend on how his teleport works and how fast he can react to it. Tohru could also slam him with attack that tries to push him towards the portal

The teleport in gameplay I believe is random, though may be of choice. It can teleport him anywhere across a city IIRC.

Think timestop's going to stump all practical methods to take him out (Such as raw power), leaving BFR as one of the only viable options (Not sure if they've got any other crazy hax).

@LaserPrecision If you believe that i'm biased then just report me i dare you
But in truth i'm not giving any bias at all, i also speak to the other side who already tired as well , if i do then might as well giving Tohru prior knowledge and whatsoever to make her win, but i'm not

This is lowkey frsutrating man like holy shit i really want to smash my head to the wall right now

I don't want to accuse back but @LaserPrecision thinking that i was biased towards Dragon's Maid supporters
And to be fair none of them seems aggressive outside from thinking i'm biased, i was frustrated hence my comments above

so most of his items are consumables and the amount depends on how many you picked up before fighting the other kaiju

Since we're giving him optional equipment I would assume he has each of those one time. so godzilla spamming teleport is unlikely. which only delays Tohru BFR against him.

here is the problem though some of the items are consumed upon use while others automatically gets used such as warp items and Time stop item because well they re picked up as per the game goes. so the time stop item would automatically be active unless we made it available in the area where Godzilla can pick it up. i tried to find some videos to see how warp item works if it activate upon pickup or not if its the same as time stop item then that would also mean it should be available in the field and not on hand if we're going to use it. else Godzilla at the start of the battle would just warp instantly somewhere and use it thus making Tohru BFR more likely to happen in this case because he will have no counter measure.

tbh as much as a wincon time stop is. due to how these items works i believe Tohru still has this on the ball most of the time even if I try to angle out things.

And we can't assume Godzilla can choose when to use these items because the game never made it so they work that way.

@LaserPrecision If you believe that i'm biased then just report me i dare you
But in truth i'm not giving any bias at all, i also speak to the other side who already tired as well , if i do then might as well giving Tohru prior knowledge and whatsoever to make her win, but i'm not

This is lowkey frsutrating man like holy shit i really want to smash my head to the wall right now
Woah, I had no intention of reporting you, you've got the wrong idea. Even if I could confirm you're being biased (Which again, I can't), I wouldn't report you, as being biased isn't report worthy as far as I know. At least not on its own. I only addressed it because you were being far more lenient towards Tohru as opposed to Godzilla. As in, when Godzilla had already won the match, we waited days so more people can give their opinion. But when Tohru won, you quickly requested the thread to be closed the next day. Apologies if this came off the wrong way. I only wanted to point it out the Tohru was going to win and Godzilla was being treated unfairly as he didn't get the same lenient treatment.

Again, apologies if it came off as rude. Just believed that Godzilla deserved the same treatment now that we're 100% sure he can use his optional equipment. When before, most people here weren't sure. Which changes the match drastically IMO and likely others opinions.

tbh as much as a wincon time stop is. due to how these items works i believe Tohru still has this on the ball most of the time even if I try to angle out things.

And we can't assume Godzilla can choose when to use these items because the game never made it so they work that way.
I consider picking it up willingly after seeing it in the environment as being able to use it when he wants. Obviously, the difference being once he touches it, it's active. If Godzilla does find time-stop, what can Tohru really do? From there Godzilla gets over a minute based on what we saw in-game to freely wail on Tohru. I certainly think a minute is enough time to beat Tohru Unconcious (Not to death, just unconscious) which would already count as a solid win-con.

Honestly i'm just done with this match because how messy is this, and next time i'm not going to ever touch Super Godzilla and (prolly) Tohru ever again, this is too traumatic

And Laser if you want me to proof i'm not biased, here: I'm honestly very annoyed by @Phoenks who came out like an unsatisfied guest with "but but Tohru should won blahblahblah" and i only allowed this to be continued alongside resetted the votes because @Abstractions was here
And now you guys also acted like Phoenks, unastisfied guests, which i'm not going to give a second chance, done is done
And again this equipments issue could be avoided if you guys readed the OP or even previous page

Rude? I admit it is but to show i'm not biased, might as well showing my true feeling about this

Honestly i'm just done with this match because how messy is this, and next time i'm not going to ever touch Super Godzilla and (prolly) Tohru ever again, this is too traumatic

And Laser if you want me to proof i'm not biased, here: I'm honestly very annoyed by @Phoenks who came out like an unsatisfied guest with "but but Tohru should won blahblahblah" and i only allowed this to be continued alongside resetted the votes because @Abstractions was here
And now you guys also acted like Phoenks, unastisfied guests, which i'm not going to give a second chance, done is done
And again this equipments issue could be avoided if you guys readed the OP or even previous page

Rude? I admit it is but to show i'm not biased, might as well showing my true feeling about this
Apologies for the misunderstanding that occurred and your frustrations.

What exactly did I do wrong here?

You counted a plethora of unsupported FRAs from a chain of Godzilla fans.

Then you literally contacted me saying "last chance to say something"

Thus I said that Tohru should've won, gave reasons why, and that I didn't see why people were voting for Godzilla.

The same exact thing that Abstractions did.

Only that, since theyre a staff member, you actually listened and reset the votes.

You are the one who kept pushing me to say my opinion on the match, and when I give it you it you say that was acting like an "unsatisfied guest"??

A bit rude.

What exactly did I do wrong here?

You counted a plethora of unsupported FRAs from a chain of Godzilla fans.
The nature of FRA trains man, you were already know about it, right?
Then you literally contacted me saying "last chance to say something"

Thus I said that Tohru should've won, gave reasons why, and that I didn't see why people were voting for Godzilla.
I did, but i didn't said to continued the debate as when you finally commented your last argument in previous page
That until Abstractions came and said about the iffiness of Godzilla arguments
You are the one who kept pushing me to say my opinion on the match, and when I give it you are say that I was acting like an "unsatisfied guest"??

A bit rude.
Again, true feeling and i can't hold it anymore
I even admit its a rude towards you guys

Okay, how about this? Request this to be removed in matches removal thread and make a new thread about it without me, as right now this become so stressful and the frustration is getting on my nerves

Since this is getting heated for whatever reason - at least feels like it - I will just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back