• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
A dragon Waifu encounters a psychopathic serial killer with identity problems
  • 50 meters distance
  • Speed equal
  • Both High 6-C
  • The battle takes place in New York
images

Vs
images

Tohru:
Lucy: 7
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Tohru is sometimes is invisible to other people and she can see herself and other dragons, so her seeing Lucy depends. Do you need to be able to see invisible people to see Lucy or do you need to see stuff like souls and similar stuff to see Lucy?

Edit: Oh wait I read the post wrong. Yeah Lucy scares her to death.

Alright... I think this MU is fair.

So, here are a few things to consider:
  • Lucy's preferred method of attack is intangibility to parts of the body. Though I'm thinking because of Tohru's dragon physiology & Low-Mid regen, it shouldn't be as effective as usual unless she goes for the head/brain (she does go for it to induce strokes and even straight up decap, but she's more likely to start off by trying to induce a heart attack which shouldn't work on Tohru for the reasons given a few lines back).
  • If Tohru can sense Lucy's presence and see invisible objects as said above, she should be able to see the vectors. In fact, I'm thinking she might be fine against her normal-sized vectors (especially if she sets them to explode) by using her portals given those send the target to the dragon world. Though she doesn't have NPI so she can only deviate them with her portals and that's it.
  • Once Lucy starts growing the vectors in size, Tohru might be screwed (the vectors can be as large as islands). Though it should be noted that Size Manip does put a massive strain on her, so I don't think she'd use it right off the bat.
  • Also, Tohru doesn't seem to resist illusions. So once Lucy incorporates them into her fighting style, I'm not sure if there's much Tohru can do about them (unless she's fought and defeated enemies with illusory powers. Inform me if that's the case).
  • There's also Lucy's weakness of melting if she overuses her powers to consider. Melting makes her less durable overtime. So Tohru can deal damage to her that really hurts depending on the situation. Though Lucy has her trusty forcefield anyway.
All the above makes me think that this should be a fair MU. But at the end of the day, I think I'll lean Lucy with Medium to Medium-High difficulty. The vectors and her illusory powers should allow her to control the flow of the battle and the battlefield itself overall. Tohru does have the means to hang in there for awhile and can win if Lucy slips up too much (though her Multiple Personalities will try to not let that happen).

So... Yeah. Count my vote for the Queen of the Diclonii. Hopefully I didn't get anything wrong here 😓.

Last edited:
Back