• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ToG Old Calc Problems

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Baam_and_Hansung_Yu_Attack

So this calc is being used to justify Small City Level Baam during part of the Hidden Floor arc. However, as both Reppuzan and I pointed out the assumptions behind using Aconcagua as a base for the height of the mountain makes no sense, given that mountain appearances can vary as well as height in mountain ranges, and that it would have been better to use an average height of mountains in general.

This needs to be recalced and reevaluated as soon as possible.

RegisNex1232 said:
I am actually making a huge tower of god revision thread and I should have it posted by this week and this is one of my points.

I agree as well btw, but when I finish my thread I will link here so you can comment

╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Âc╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âg╠Â

What ''is'' the average height of a mountain? Please tell me because I could legitimately need that information for something.

Andytrenom said:
What is the average height of a mountain? Please tell me because I could legitimately need that information for something.
I sadly could not find a source for this, but iirc it was 12000 ft.

Mountains are considered, well mountains at 2000 ft.

SinsofMan said:
I am actually making a huge tower of god revision thread and I should have it posted by this week and this is one of my points.

I agree as well btw, but when I finish my thread I will link here so you can comment

╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Âc╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âg╠Â
I'm finishing up with ToG and I was actually preparing to make a big revision as well. If you don't mind sharing what you're going to do.

Ogbunabali said:
Oh sure! Do you have a discord?

In general, the Low 7-C calc is wrong because it goes against our KE standards

The Low 7-B calc is wrong because it uses a high end.

The 6-C calc for Baam shaking the hidden floor is wrong because no one else in Khun's group commented on the earthquake, implying it was not the entire hidden floor being shaken.

I have some doubts on the 6-C storm calc, but I doubt I will make a big deal about that.

Finally, our scaling is a mess.

@Regis

I messaged you the calcs that were wrong in my revision doc, so just take a look at that when you get the chance.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
When the two of you finish creating this Revision, can you call other ToG supportes, alright?
I will notify everyone including Rinkaku (even tho he probably doesn't use the wiki anymore.) and all the calcers for the verse.

Don't worry, you can also add me on discord and I might be able to form a group chat.

The Scaling does need to be fixed, for HR it was centered around Urek but as we got near the end of Season 2 we have been getting Feats for HR so a fix will be needed.

In terms of the feats you mentioned 1 & 2 make sense, though I'm curious on what 1 goes againts, but for 3 it was never stated that he caused an earthquake but rather he 'has the power to shake the floor'.

Back