• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Downgrading Magic Gods' High 1-C Tiering

First because IB isn't AP, so it shouldn't be in the damn AP section, even against a ghost it wouldn't be H1C AP it would still be power null.

Second, people have put Touma against H1C characters because of that, or thought his AP was like that against supernatural attacks.

I don't have a problem keeping IB in the dura section, but AP is a no.
I mean you don't even have to do that, just mention it in the PnA or NA&T, cause those are actually meant to explain how the powers work.

Yeah, if the powers themselves aren't AP as much as smurf hax, the ratings should be removed from the page and just explained how high they go in the P&A section.

First because IB isn't AP, so it shouldn't be in the damn AP section, even against a ghost it wouldn't be H1C AP it would still be power null.

I don't have a problem keeping IB in the dura section, but AP is a no.
Maybe try reading the profile first? Scan is provided in the quote below. I'll be logging off with this since it's very late right now.
(Imagine Breaker has the same effect on supernatural bodies as it has on supernatural attacks)

It looks like changes were already made, but...
No to OP.
Yes to removing High 1-C World Rejector like Curtana.
No removing High 1-C Imagine Breaker, but if it will stop the silly matches than sure. (I think DT was fine with High 1-C IB)

I thought the thread is already rejected. The majority are against it and even one admin disapproved it.
The most the thread warrants is removing the High 1-C rating from some powers and just saying how high they go in the tabber
Same thoughts as Dread.
It looks like changes were already made, but...
No to OP.
Yes to removing High 1-C World Rejector like Curtana.
No removing High 1-C Imagine Breaker, but if it will stop the silly matches than sure. (I think DT was fine with High 1-C IB)
It seems like quite a lot of changes to our To Aru pages need to be reverted or modified then.

Is somebody knowledgeable here willing and able to handle it please?

I noticed a lot of revisions to the statistics of our To Aru pages very recently, but perhaps I misunderstood their nature then.

I noticed a lot of revisions to the statistics of our To Aru pages very recently, but perhaps I misunderstood their nature then.
Did they leave a note while changing it? Because it could be vandalism in this case.

I think that they linked to this thread in conjunction.

Bit busy so can't help too much atm, but...

Well, Accelerator's High 1-C rating for his Vector Shield comes from dealing with a High 1-C attack - but well... as stated before, his shield is a literal reality-warping hax (in simplistic terms) that simply intercepted and redirected said High 1-C attack (if my memory serves me right), which safe to say isn't really durability at all.

Imo, we could just leave a note at the bottom of Accelerator's profile that states his highest demonstrated reflection with his vector shield is a High 1-C, or something along those lines?

I think that @FantaRin_The_First helped out with the recent To Aru statistics revisions.
Yeah, there were two verse wide CRTs being approved recently, but nothing came from this thread (the removal of the H1Cs that got this tier via hax was further discussed in these verse wide CRTs).
Adding on this, my CRTs were focused on the non-god tier (and technically high-tier as well, due to not having any new calcs for them... for now) folks and has been approved and is slowly being applied (this is mostly due to my college workload among other things). Nothing in this specific thread has been applied, but I did link this CRT cuz it contains a topic that I am interested (removal of Accelerator's High 1-C rating, which I didn't attempt include in my own CRT(s) due to me thinking it would be rude to do so since another CRT was doing it) and hoped to draw attention to it.

Yeah, there were two verse wide CRTs being approved recently, but nothing came from this thread (the removal of the H1Cs that got this tier via hax was further discussed in these verse wide CRTs).
Adding on this, my CRTs were focused on the non-god tier (and technically high-tier as well, due to not having any new calcs for them... for now) folks and has been approved and is slowly being applied (this is mostly due to my college workload among other things). Nothing in this specific thread has been applied, but I did link this CRT cuz it contains a topic that I am interested (removal of Accelerator's High 1-C rating, which I didn't attempt include in my own CRT(s) due to me thinking it would be rude to do so since another CRT was doing it) and hoped to draw attention to it.
Okay. No problem then.
Anyways, like with our Fate or D&D profiles, as long as the potency is explained somewhere I think it would be fine to remove the AP rating.
Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Have any other staff members commented here, and if so, what do they think?

Eh, at this point, the God Tiers are safe from downgrade - Now, it is just the topic if Accelerator should lose his High 1-C rating, who only has it cuz of this -
Been debated to death in the past, it was determined to just leave it at the highest thing he's dealt with.
Which kinda doesn't work for durability, and considering how Accel's ability is a hax ability, I am of the opinion that the high 1-C Rating should be removed from Accelerator's Durability, be replaced with Vector Manipulation makes it hard for Accelerator to be harmed in his dura section (or smth along those lines), and mention in a note at the bottom of Accel's profile that High 1-C is the highest thing his vector shield has dealt with.

Last edited:
Which kinda doesn't work for durability, and considering how Accel's ability is a hax ability, I am of the opinion that the high 1-C Rating should be removed from Accelerator's Durability, be replaced with Vector Manipulation makes it hard for Accelerator to be harmed in his dura section (or smth along those lines), and mention in a note at the bottom of Accel's profile that High 1-C is the highest thing his vector shield has dealt with.
As long as the potency of the ability is properly explained on the profile somewhere, i think it's fine to remove the high 1-C rating from the durability section.

Okay. So what do the rest of you think about updating Accelerator's durability, and is there anything else left to do here?

Back