• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Downgrading Magic Gods' High 1-C Tiering

Okay. So what do the rest of you think about updating Accelerator's durability, and is there anything else left to do here?
I'm agree with removing his H1-C durability.
But like what Rez has said, it should be explained in somewhere about how strong his Vector Redirection.

I feel like for cases like this it should be in the durability section since it's an integral part of how he holds up against attacks

but maybe labeled like this:

High Complex Multiversal with Hax via Vector Shield(Intercepted and redirected Coronzon's Magick: Flaming_Sword)

That way it makes it less complicated trying to find out how durable the shield it's still mentioned that the durability is coming from a Hax ability rather than raw durability.

it probably contradicts how things are normally done but it was just my thoughts.

I feel like for cases like this it should be in the durability section since it's an integral part of how he holds up against attacks

but maybe labeled like this:

High Complex Multiversal with Hax via Vector Shield(Intercepted and redirected Coronzon's Magick: Flaming_Sword)

That way it makes it less complicated trying to find out how durable the shield it's still mentioned that the durability is coming from a Hax ability rather than raw durability.

it probably contradicts how things are normally done but it was just my thoughts.
Neutral at this

So which members here think what regarding our remaining tasks in this thread?

Back