• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To complete the HST inconclusive: Ichigo vs McQueen

A couplesources all agree that it takes at least 2 days for an average human to die without water. Thunder has superhuman stamina so it would take even longer than that. I know Ichigo would outlast TM but that doesn't matter. SBA says that the fight is over if a fighter is incapitated for more than 24 hours or a day. If both fighters are incap'd for more than 24 hrs then it's inconclusive.

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
We would need clarification on the rules because through this whole day their abilities are still affecting the other.

Reiatsu does cause physical fatigue when it's incapacitating, that is harm. This is being reflected to Ichigo so both would still be affecting the other.

We don't even have grace period and you guys talk about nulled as if everything is nulled.Way I see it both sides are sending good points. You're just saying vote is nulled again and again when the other guy has clearly different points.

It's the pressure of exertion. Something of great weight being applied onto someone, aka what reiatsu does, would tire out anyone. Hell even faster in this guy's case.

Having different points doesn't make them right in the end. You guys don't know all of HTH abilities which is what makes your points mute and null. Tbh I don't really see how this thread got so long lol. The only thing some had to say was that H2H can share the state of beinw between Thunder and Ichigo, the end, inconclusive. If TM is knocked out for a day so is Ichigo, if TM is dead so is Ichigo. This all leads to incon, HTH works on auto no matter what

DragonEmperor23 said:
When did Reiatsu cause fatigue, it just causes paralysis.
Since forever. It's always caused fatigue when exerted by a more powerful character on a lesser character. Byakuya causes Rukia to pass out from the change in Reiatsu in the SS Arc. Yamamoto causes Nanao to begin losing consciousness and immediately exhausted in the SS Arc. Aizen brings Grimmjow to his knees and exhausted as well as he begins breathing heavily in the Arrancar Arc. Always been a thing.

So my vote remains, I still see Ichigo winning through attrition as both abilities are going to be affecting one another but Ichigo will be the one living in the end through Zangetsu.

What? If that's the case then it's obvious there's a bigger gap between Ichigo and Thunder then the one between Byakuya and Rukia. They would just stay unconscious for an hour. It's still inconclusive and that reasoning for Ichigo's win is debunked.

I said Ichigo is likely to scale his abilities to whoever he's facing, and that he would reluctant to kill some random depressing suicidal dude meaning that he goes for KO, can someone give me something to back up HtH maintaining the unconsciousness transfer for the full hour and not just the initial rendition. Also, just because Ichigo is unconscious does not mean he is incapacitated, he has fought while unconscious before.

>What? If that's the case then it's obvious there's a bigger gap between Ichigo and Thunder then the one between Byakuya and Rukia.

Yes, except Byakuya was about 10 meters from Rukia and Ichigo is 4km from Thunder and the effects lessen as you get further away. So despite the insurmountable gap between Thunder and Ichigo, the distance just lessens the Reiatsu effect to incapacitation and fatigue.

>They would just stay unconscious for an hour.

Where'd you get this timeframe? Ichigo's Reiatsu is going to be applied on Thunder forever since Ichigo is gonna have the effect reflected back to himself causing Ichigo to fall on the ground getting tired and incapacitated like Thunder until Thunder dies.

Reasoning is still solid and I keep my vote.

Link the moment the fight starts they will both be incapitated. Ichigo can't control his riatsu and see Thunder before he even appears in Central Park. Naturally Ichigo's reiatsu would have enough reach and power to knock out Thunder from the moment the fight starts. Astral already explained that Link a while ago, it's on the profile that the effect of the damage is translated as well. I've said that like five times. Even if he can fight while unconscious, that's not what incaps him alone. It's the unconscious plus the paralyzing. He's knocked out and can't move, same with Thunder.

But Ichigo gained some form of control over his reiatsu, and he has enough control to not be crushing the fodder around him. Novels

And Ichigo would always be actively restricting his reiatsu, especially since he's in the human world.

@Imade Then Ichigo heads into Thunder's direction and as soon as he gets near him Ichigo and Thunder both fall unconscious until the match ends after an hour because they're both knocked out. Mentioning the distance literally changes nothing because as you said earlier Ichigo perfers to get close to the people he is fighting. Thunder isn't going to die before the day is over. I've already explained this. Your reasoning is still invalid.SBA is that after an hour of an opponent being unconscious the other opponent wins. If both characters are unconscious for more than an hour it is inconclusive.

@Link Ichigo doesn't know he's going to be in the human world. The combatants have no prior knowledge of where they're going. Ichigo would start off the fight with his reiatsu unrestricted because he doesn't know that the person he's going to fight is fodder.

Link Eternal said:
And I still haven't been given anything that reinforces Ichigo being knocked out for the full hour.
TM's profile is too vague. "Damage and effects" Ichigo's kick would be the Damage the effect "unconsiousness" nothing tells me it would keep it for the full hour. Has TM never been knocked out in canon?

Because the length of something is also part of the effect? Like if you poisoned someone, the duration of the poison is part of the poison. No he hasn't while he has HtH

I removed the votes that were due to regen since we've agreed that Regenerationn wouldn't help here due to Thunder making Ichigo stay unconscious for as long as he is.

A poison is always active until it is neutralized or runs it's course.

When you are knocked out, that is the entirety of the effect, and you are immediately on the recovery, theres is nothing maintaining unconsciousness (unless ofc something is, but not in this scenario so...) you can wake up anytime, it just depends on your recovery speed.

But there is something maintaining unconsciousness, Ichigo's reiatsu. The reiatsu would be keeping both of them knocked out until the time limit ends and the match is rendered inconclusive.

No, because Ichigo would not be letting his reiatsu go rampant unless he's in a tough fight, so he would be keeping his reiatsu at a level where powerless humans can function, therefore someone with street level energy would definitely retain full functionality.

No, because he has actively keep his reiatsu down. If he shows up in a park with in Bankai with Hollow Merged, then he's not going to have his reiatsu at street level when the fight starts. It would start off at full blast and they would knock each other out.

I highly doubt Ichigo's reiatsu alone is going to instantly knock out someone street level from 4 km away, paralyze sure, make it hard to breath I can believe, but and immediate KO? And as it's not immediate, it gives Ichigo time to realize where he is and react accordingly

Paralysis is from the reiatsu which effects you spirtually and physically so it would stop him since it's replicating those effects on Ichigo.

Reiatsu is the pressure that leaks from spiritual energy. If Ichigo can't move the energy and the energy itself can't move then he wouldn't be able to change how much reiatsu is being used.

I'm not sure I understand your explanation. Reiatsu is produced by reiryoku leaking. Controlling reiatsu means regulating the flow of reiryoku within yourself. Why would paralysis, which has only been shown to stop movement, and maybe the manipulation of reiatsu, prevent the control of the reiryoku within themself, when the bears to effect on thoughts.

The reiryoku is apart of Ichigo in some way be it physically or spiritually. If the reiatsu stops the movement of Ichigo on a spiritual and physical level then it would stop the reiryoku too since it's included in that.

On a spiritual level meaning the movement of the reishi that his soul/body is composed of. Not the energy flowing through that vessel

Back