• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To complete the HST inconclusive: Ichigo vs McQueen

By that logic then Ichigo would neutralize himself too because he wouldn't be able to move either. I just explained why the effect will work. The damage between stand and stand user is shared instantly and the stand's ability works instantly. Ceasing to exist means Ichigo ceases to exist.

I thought there were some stands that do not share their condition with their user, idk if HtH is one of them tho. I any case, what happens if Ichigo just rips it out of TM.

Ichigo does not have to deal with HtH to win.

Im pretty sure that HTH only appears when MCqueen takes damange and is not eveen his soul since the stand comes from a disc that was put inside him.

Ichigo's reiatsu would atomize Mcqueen on contact then the stands puts the effect and then he dies this is pretty much what happens.

@Link No the stands that don't share with their user are specified that they don't. HtH doesn't show up on Thunder it shows up on Ichigo. So if Ichigo did something to Thunder then it would transfer and show up on Ichigo's neck. It would be out of character if he ignored the rotor's growing out his neck so he would try destroying them and succeed, killing Thunder and himself.

And if he pulls the out of himself? This doesn't answer the situation where Ichigo puts TM out for an hour. I'm assuming the fighters are perfectly aware of victory conditions.

HTH shares all effects, it doesnt just share death, his profile says it shares any effects on the user as well. So if TM gets put out for a hour so does Ichigo

Also we have no hard evidence thatIchigo's reiatsu would cause that level of damage to TM. And we've beem moving forward with the assumption that it is in character for Ichigo to hold back.

I don't think you can pull HtH out of you, even if you can it should just teleport back on to his neck. SBA is usual battle strategies so if he doesn't knock out someone for over an hour every time he decides to non lethally knock out someone he won't do it here.

what are you guys even debating, will ichigo try to kill him or knock him out??? If its in character for ichigo to knock him out then i still vote incon since the effects will be shared with Ichigo

There is no Regenerationn negation on TM's profile. The damage Ichigo's kick would cause would put TM out, that same damage would transfer to Ichigo, but Ichigo's regen means he's not out for as long.

Ichigo could not lower your reiatsu, and immobilize Queen? Then he takes advantage and gives a sermon on it, when I say immobilize, I don't mean boot it to sleep.

regen should not help with shock damage lol. A person can still be knocked out for days even tho their body regens. The same amout of damage TM gets is transferred to Ichigo as well.

I want evidence Thunder can reflect soul based damage,literally can't find any info on this guy except he is a janitor.

It was also stated above resurrection will counter the death effect,which Ichigo has.

Ichigo has withstood multiple blows and wasn't knocked out,he can even fight for 3 consecutive months without rest.

Regenerationn doesn't help you from getting knocked out. You can regen the damage you took but it would not help you wake up faster. @Frantz Stand user's abilities can work on souls. Why do you think Ichigo will try to kill an unarmed weakling?

if TM goes to sleep because he gets knocked out so does Ichigo, its not about damage but the state of being that TM is in.

Frantzy12 said:
I want evidence Thunder can reflect soul based damage,literally can't find any info on this guy except he is a janitor.

It was also stated above resurrection will counter the death effect,which Ichigo has.
His stand only appears when he takes damage since Ichigo Reiatsu is soo strong he will get atomized.idk if Ichigo can come back from atomization or his attacks doing damange directly to the soul im still in ep 120 of Bleach d:

KazuiK said:
Ichigo could not lower your reiatsu, and immobilize Queen? Then he takes advantage and gives a sermon on it, when I say immobilize, I don't mean boot it to sleep.
immobilize for 24 hours is considered victory right?

TM can share posistions with his foes. Thats one of the reasons why he is hard to kill no let me say defeat. If he is immobilize so is Ichigo

@Dragon Can you make up your mind you said SBA is willing to kill.Ive been arguing multiple different scenarios Ichigo can win killing being one of them.

Zangetsu can help Ichigo if he is incapacitated or dead like we seen vs Byakuya when he 1st appeared, like we seen when Kenpachi left him on the floor dying only to be healed and made stronger by Zangetsu, or when Ulquiorra killed him and was brought back to life and healed.This is essentially a 3 on 1 battle here with Ichigo having 2 other entities that will help him.

STOP Saying Ichigo will atomize him because he literally can't we already had an entire thread about this and it was agreed by staff only Aizen and Yhwach can do this.It was stated several times in this thread.

Also, Ichigo is not one that overkills, in the unlikely event that he decides to take TM's life, he would just stab TM through the chest.

@Frantz It is willing to kill but not forced to kill. Link explained that Ichigo would not kill someone that looks weak with reiatsu sight and doesn't have a weapon. Why would Zangetsu help him here? He isn't in any danger of dying he's just knocked out.

@Kazui You only have to be knocked out for an hour to win and if Ichigo did that then both of them would be knocked out for an hour making it inconclusive.

The difference is to much,its a average joe vs a guy that is moon level.

Im think that eveen if tried to subdue him he would accidentally kill him.

Because Zangetsu will protect Ichigo that is his purpose.Je literally did this during the Byakuya fight when he was unconscious.And I know Ichigo isn't going to cut off his head or something I already stated this myself earlier,your essentially relaying my own posts back to myself.

It seems people don't really understand what Highway to hell can do, it can also share the same position that the users has to the enemy so immobilizing hm still leads to incon

@Frantz I know, I'm saying there's nothing to protect him from. Ichigo and Thunder would be knocked out with neither of them being able to hurt each other in that state, rendering it inconclusive.

Axl233 said:
The difference is to much,its a average joe vs a guy that is moon level.

Im think that eveen if tried to subdue him he would accidentally kill him.
That would be funny. The guy killed you unintentionally, do not let me die too, lmao

Your not understanding my point no matter what Ichigo is going to get help. One of them wants to help him and keep him away from harm. The other one wants to take control of him but also help him at times of weakness. No matter how you cut it Ichigo will get help or possessed,and if he dies he will resurrect.

Back