• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To complete the HST inconclusive: Ichigo vs McQueen

I just explained why they aren't going to do anything. The one that wants to keep him from harm won't do anything because he isn't harmed. The one that wants to take control of him won't do it because Ichigo is not in any danger. Ichigo and Thunder will literally just be sleeping on the grass for an hour.

Hmmm... I see how regen is can only do so much for unconsciousness. Now, HtH transfering state of being, beyond "death" seems a bit unlikely. Ichigo's blow would deal x amount of damage to TM resulting in TM being "knocked out for one hour". Who's to say that HtH transfer anything other than the x amount of damage.

As for recovering from unconsciousness, regen does not help, but vitality certainly does, so considering Ichigo's stamina, and constitution, I'd wager that he recovers long before TM from the same amount of damaged.

But the problem is that the difference in AP is massive,if Ichi slaps him Janitor boy is gonna get reduced into atoms and the same thing will happen to Ichigo,idk if his ressurection can make him come back from this one.

@Link

HtH also transfers the effect of the damage, so if it resulted TM being out for an hour Ichigo would be out for the same amount of time too.

@Axl

If Ichigo hit TM with the intent to kill they would both die and Ichigo wouldn't be able to come back.

@Axl Ichigo will be holding back. It is in character, and reiatsu sense lets him at the very least ballpark TM's stats, he is very perceptive.

>Reduced to atoms When has Ichigo ever touched someone and reduced them to atoms?not even any fodder he interacted with had this done to them.

@Astral Yes

@Frantz He's not talking about soul crush he's talking about AP and Dura. Ichigo has Moon Level AP and TM has street level dura. A slap from Ichigo with the intent to kill would vaporize TM and therefore himself.

Then how is this battle fair via your words? give me 1 scenario where Ichigo can win in your mind since you don't think any of my reasons are valid.

What do you mean by fair? I say that the fight is inconclusive because they both knock each other out. Inconclusive means they both don't win.

Maybe if Ichigo was Fullbring arc level enraged, then yeah I can see him vaporizing the guy. But a calm Ichigo does not overkill.

Because of the mechanics of this character your saying Ichigo dies just for existing even if he wins he loses,so how is this a battle honestly? There isn't even a point to vote.

But Thunder loses too, neither of them win. This is just a result of the characters not being able to kill the other in character. Are you complaining about inconclusive matches in general? Most of them play out like this.

Ichigo FRA

Some stuff isn't a haxx stomp just because it looks like it. If you think about it, Thunder McQueen hax stomps almost anyone that he ever fought considering no one can win, and the only saving grace on it is that because it leads to a tie. That's the only literal reason why it's not dubbed a haxx stomp. I mean come on, the reason he lost in his own series was bullshit (What someone whom I asked here told me). Nothing to complain about regarding if this ends up as a tie, but it's pretty annoying to whine about haxx stomp when the other guy has been literally haxx stomping everyone (though it ends as a tie, or forced tie).

Hopefully this is my only comment here.

But there are some good matches for him I'll tell you that.

Not inconclusive matches in general,the ones I seen are debatable and there are counters. Here there isn't anything in favor of Ichigo that will help him via your words so it's automatically a lose/lose.

The thing is, if Ichigo just stabs him in the heart, he wins, rez plus Low-Mid regen means he survives. It is a guaranteed win, and it is in character to go for that, if he goes for the kill at all.

And I still haven't been given anything that reinforces Ichigo being knocked out for the full hour.

@Core

Whose reasons? We've already debunked them.But a hax stomp means you win because of hax. What is wrong with not calling something a hax stomp because it doesn't let him win?

@Frantz

Some inconclusives are because the fighters are too close to each other to tell who would win and some are due to hax. For example let's say there was a fighter with planet level durability and attack power fighting someone with country level durability and attack power but the country guy has low godly regen. This situation would be inconclusive because one can't hurt the other and the other can't permanently put down the other.

@Link

You just said Ichigo isn't going to stab a weak person without a weapon. Astral explained that HtH transfers the effect of the damage so something that gives Thunder the effect of being knocked out for an hour would give Ichigo that same effect.

Looks like I was wrong on only posting one message. Considering Ichigo can sense spiritual beings and ghosts could clearly see Stands (See Part 4 Josuke and the alley thing) then there's no reason for Ichigo not to sense such a suspicious being and not be on high alert. And hey, Regenerationn is a likely tool to counter being KOed quickly. Your body would recover differently compared to another person.

Call me lazy for not reading most of this gigantic thread but one can get a little worn down dealing with McQueen.

And on the thing I said about the haxx stomp is simple.

A haxx stomp is a haxx stomp without a doubt.

McQueen's hax usually has him force a tie in a near stompish manner.

So if both can somehow prevent that forced tie to end, then it's unlikely to be a stomp on the first place. It's pulling the trigger of a (haxx) gun faster than the other guy could use his gun (haxx)

That's all there is.

The fight will play out pretty simple, Ichigo will rush towards his opponent before throwing a random attack since he could sense that TM isnt any notable spirit. Upon approaching TM, TM will be physically incapacitated by Ichigo's Reiatsu before Ichgio gets close enough for any lethal effects (Reiatsu depends on distance and magnitude, the closer the more lethal). So the incapacitating effect will happen first and that would get reflected first, thus Ichigo would just get incapacitated where he is standing, a distance from TM.

So its a battle of attrition, who dies first? TM would since Ichigo has better endurance and as a soul wouldnt need to eat or sleep when not exerting Reiryoku. This means when TM dies so does Ichigo, but Ichigo has limited resurrection through Zangetsu, so I would vote Ichigo through this play out.

Ichigo would recover at the same pace as Thunder since HtH replicates the effects of the damage and not just the damage. I guess I see what you mean but the way Thunder does it isn't the type of way that wouldn't let his matches be added.

@Imade You say the closer the distance the more lethal the reiatsu. What is the farthest that the reiatsu effect Ichigo? Because unless it becomes full body paralysis the second Ichigo gets within a range without any buildup then Ichigo would notice that it's getting harder to move when he gets closer to Thunder and he would stop and fire Getsuga killing them both.

@Imade

What Iapitus said, it takes like a week for the average human to die without water or food. Thunder has superhuman stamina. So this would be inconclusive because both fighters only have to be incapped for a day.

Votes get nulled when the reasons for them are gone right? Haven't all reasons for Ichigo winning been debunked? Especially since from the beginning of the match both characters will be incap'd.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Imade
What Iapitus said, it takes like a week for the average human to die without water or food. Thunder has superhuman stamina. So this would be inconclusive because both fighters only have to be incapped for a day.
Do you have an exact time frame for how long it takes? Reminder that as a spirit, Ichigo could live without food and water with no issue since incapacitated he would spend no Reiryoku. Ichigo will outlast the human TM.

Also what do you mean here: "So this would be inconclusive because both fighters only have to be incapped for a day."

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
\
Also what do you mean here: "So this would be inconclusive because both fighters only have to be incapped for a day."
according to SBA, if you can Incap someone for a day it counts as a loss, but since both are incapped for a day its a stalemate

Back