• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To complete the HST inconclusive: Ichigo vs McQueen

@Dragon

>Then Ichigo heads into Thunder's direction and as soon as he gets near him Ichigo and Thunder both fall unconscious until the match ends after an hour because they're both knocked out. Mentioning the distance literally changes nothing because as you said earlier Ichigo perfers to get close to the people he is fighting.

You need to stop shifting goalpost and lying. I don't know why you suddenly shifted from 24 hours to 1 hour and assumed it would cause an instant knockout when that was never brought up. The only thing we could argue for Ichigo at 4km is incapacitation and fatigue caused from the Reiatsu.

>Thunder isn't going to die before the day is over. I've already explained this.

Yes, he will last a few days before he dies and eventually takes Ichigo with him.

>Your reasoning is still invalid.SBA is that after an hour of an opponent being unconscious the other opponent wins. If both characters are unconscious for more than an hour it is inconclusive.

False, you made up Ichigo knocking him out when at best at that distance it would only cause incapacitation and constant fatigue being applied. My reasoning still stands, TM would die after a few days of the Reiatsu being constantly applied on him and reflecting this on Ichigo would kill Ichigo eventually too, but Ichigo has limited resurrection to take the win.

Dude I'm not lying have you read the SBA?

• Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
I said it would take over one hour if they were knocked out and over a day if they were incapitated. If you agree with TM taking a few days to die then why are you disagreeing on Inconclusive? TM wouldn't die because the Reiatsu hurt him, he would die because the Reiatsu would paralyze him and not let him get water and eat food. Fatigue doesn't count as harm because it's not damage, it's just a shortness of breath. This is like saying putting a character in a coma doesn't count as incapitation because the character will die because they aren't getting food or water.

it's been over 24 hours, grace is over.

Votes

Incon: 8 (Seventy, Vizorus, Astral, DragonEmp, Hst, Kazui, Axl, Lucas)

Ichigo: 3 (Jiang,Link,Imade,)

Back